Chapter 3: Bored

I'm Still His Wife!!!: Parents'-To-Be (Seq.)

Yujin POV:

 

It was 10 am in the morning and here I am, sitting on the couch, watching TV. On the coffee table in front of me, there was a bowl that once contained bibimbap that Myungsoo had brought me earlier before heading to his workplace and also a mug of hot chocolate. I used to have coffee as my breakfast drink, but Myungsoo had banned me for not drinking it anymore since it can affect the womb.

I sigh. It’s boring being alone in such a not-so-big house right now. I turn another channel and finally turn the TV off as it showed a boring program. I was about to stand up, wanting to wash the dishes when my phone is ringing. Seeing the caller-ID, I just smile.

“Wazzup, See Ra?” I said as soon as I put the phone on my ear.

“What the….?” I just laugh as she hears me saying that instead of ‘hello’.

“What? I’m just greeting you, girl!” I said.

“Whatever. Anyway, I found out you are going to mother soon. Awwww!!!! Congrats, dear.” I just rolled my eyes and shook my head as See Ra was squealing on the other line.

“Thanks. How you know anyway?” I asked her.

“Of course from your too handsome husband. He told me about it. Don’t be jealous.” I just laugh.

“Whatever.” I said.

“By the way, after a little you or Mr. Kim born, I will be godmother for your child, arraseo?” She said.

“Ne, See Ra sshi. I’ll take note on it.” I said.

“Oh, one more thing I want to ask.” She said suddenly, makes me raised my brows.

“What?”

“How you and Mr. Kim do it?” At first, I was kinda confused with that question, until I fully understand about it. I just blushed.

“Y-Yahh!!!! What’s with that weird question??” I shout at her.

“What? I just want to know.”

“I’m going to hang up now!” I said.

“Yah, Han Yuj-” I press the end call button and sigh.

“That was a killer and spontaneous question that I ever heard.” I said to myself as I stand up, bring the bowl and mug to the kitchen.

 

It was already noon when my phone is ringing once again and this time, it’s from my beloved husband.

“Hello, honey.” I said as soon as I answer the phone.

“Hello, princess. How’s your day?”

“Horrible.” I can hear he is chuckling right now.

“Aigoo, is my wife bored right now?” I just pout.

“Hmmm…” I hummed, signing that it was a yes.

“If that’s so, how about… lunch at outside right now? You have craving something?” my face turns brighter as he said that.

“Pizza~~~” I sang, making him laugh. “Me…. anni…. We want to eat pizza.” I said as rubbing my flat tummy.

“Okay, okay. Get ready then. I was on my way to pick you up.”

“Ne… I love you.” I said.

“I love you both.” My heart was fluttering. Since I’m pregnant, that words always came out from his mouth. As soon our conversation ends, I walk towards the room, changing my outfit.

As I doing some make up, my phone is beeping, saying that I received a message. I take it and open the message icon and read it.

 

From: My Love <3

I already at outside, princess. Done?

 

I smiled.

 

To: My love <3

Yeap, almost. Wait.

 

I send the message, checking on myself on the mirror before taking my handbag and walks out towards the front door. After wearing my flat shoes, I get out from the house, locking the door and walking towards Myungsoo’s car that is already waiting for me.

A fresh and calm scent was welcoming me as soon as I enter the car. Myungsoo just giving his usually sweet smile as our eyes meet.

“Hello, omma.” He said and takes a peck of my lips. I just laugh.

“Well, hello, appa.” I said as my hand grabbing the safety belt and put it on.

“Ready to go?” I just nodded couple of times like a kid.

Myungsoo just smile seeing my reaction before he change the gear and his car slowly moves, leaving our house. 

 

Author Note:

*Waves hand* Annyeong!! hehehe... here is new chappie for you... sorry for late update though... Kinda busy with study thing lately... hohohohoh... anyway, enjoy!!! ^^