Alarmed

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALARMED

Bom let out a big gasp to show how shocked she was. She pushed Luhan off her and stood up awkwardly. "What was that for?" Luhan whined in confusion as he stayed on the floor.

"Y-Y-You were too close." Bom stuttered.

"We did it before, why are you so shy all of a sudden?" he chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yah! Dont talk about it!" she complained.

"Is it because it was your first kiss?" he winked.

Bom gasped again and touched her lips. "How did you know?" she took a step back.

"Isnt it obvious?" he said in a husky tone as he stood up infront of her.

"Y-Y-yah,dont get too close." she closed her eyes shut as she felt her bsck touch the wall behind her. Luhan laughed, she felt his breath hitting her chest. "Idiot..." she pouted as he backed off laughing.

SM BASE

BANG

ToshiKasu Base

GD followed his instincts, got a normal looking pen out of his pocket and shocked the guy holding Chanyeol, Chanyeol pulled away as the man dressed in black was having a seisure on the floor. Before anyone else could make another move, ToshiKasu stood infront of his men that were holding Dara and D.O in a headlock and defended them. "If any of you pull anything, I will blow up this building." He smirked.

"You're going to blow up the building with you in it?" Dara answered back even though she could get killed in an instant being in the enemys arms and everything.

"Keep talking, Ill show you whos boss." ToshiKasu quickly turned around and held a knife up her neck, Dara glarred at him in confidence.

"Noona!" Chanyeol yelled out, he was going to go after her but GD pulled his wrist, holding him back.

Everyone noticed something green flashing in ToshiKasus pocket, not long after he noticed it himself. He grinned at the looks of it. He took it out and everyone looked closely. He started laughing like a maniac. "So it seems that you have snapped Kris out of the hypnosis." 

"Maybe, Maybe not." SM folded his arms, smiling evilly at the others on his side.

"Lets go!" ToshiKasu ordered in Japanese. They all noticed Toshikasu leaving and the men behind him following him from behind with Dara and D.O. Minzy was about to go after them but she felt someone grabbing her ankle, she looked down and saw the 'dead' body's hand holding a grip on her, she let out a slight shriek wich alarmed the others. Kai was freaked out with the sight before his eyes.

Seungri looked around and saw through the window, ToshiKasu pouring petrol around the building with a match on his hand. Immediatly he knew what was going to happen, he took a object close to him, it was some kind of metal stick, he crashed the window open and jumped through it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter