Chapter 2

We're Not Sasaeng, We're Just Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re insane.” That’s the first thing that Kyungsoo said.

“Come on, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said while kneeling down and giving Kyungsoo the best puppy eyes that he has. “If Devon and Gabby from Taking Five can do it, then why not us?”

“For your information,” Kyungsoo said again. “That’s a movie, you could create any story plot and make it comes true in a movie. It’s different from the reality.”

“That’s what makes this thing become more interesting.” Baekhyun said and trying to convince Kyungsoo.

“No way.” Kyungsoo then stands up. “I’m out of here.” Kyungsoo walked to the door.

Baekhyun stomp his foot while whining. “Kyungsoo!”

“No way, Baek.” Said Kyungsoo then open the door. “It’s okay for me when you keep whining about EXO, but this.” Kyungsoo sighs. “This is just so not okay.”

Kyungsoo closed the door leaving a speechless piece of Bacon in his living room.

***

“Please.”

“No.”

“Pretty please...”

“No.”

“Pretty please with me on top?”

“Huh?”

“I mean, pretty please sugar on top.”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Once I said no, then it’s a no, Baek.”

Baekhyun has been following where ever Kyungsoo go today. To the cafeteria, to the library, to the teacer’s room, to the rest room, every where.

“But—”

“No but!”

Baekhyun scoffs. “Fine.” He said.

“Good boy.” Kyungsoo said while patting Baekhyun’s head.

***

Today’s gym class is about volley ball. Baekhyun is on team A, while Kyungsoo is on team D. They were at the final. Team A already won against team B, while team D aleady won against team C.

Kyungsoo is about to do the service.

“Remember, Kyungsoo.” His fellow teammates said. “When you about to hit it, give it all, hit it hard.”

“What if I hit someone?” asked Baekhyun.

“That’s okay,” his teammates said again. “It’s called spiking, and that’s how you win.”

“Hit it hard, huh?” asked Kyungsoo again and his teammates nods.

Kyungsoo is getting ready in his place. He bounce the volley ball a few times to the ground and finally ready.

He throw it to the air about a few centimeters and hit it to the team A’s side. Much to surprise, no one from team A welcoming the ball and it gives team D a score, and it means, Kyungsoo can do the service once more until the opponent team could take the ball.

Kyungsoo bounce the ball again to the floor—it becomes his new favorite habit—he’s getting ready and throw the ball to the air before hit it to team A’s side. Much to surprise, Baekhyun is the one who’s going to welcome the ball. Unfrotunately, because Baekhyun didn’t hit the ball back in the perfect time, instead hitting the ball, he’s the one who got hit by the ball.

Because Kyungsoo did the service too hard, Baekhyun’s nose started to bleed. Everyone from team A and D quickly gather around him. The coach said some people need to take him to the school’s health unit.

Kyungsoo quickly help Baekhyun to got up and walked him to the school’s nurse’s room. Baekhyun laid himself on the divan. The nurse grab him an ice and tissue and quickly wipe the blood that keeps running down from Baekhyun’s nose. Kyungsoo feels guilty.

When the nurse left, Kyungsoo sit at the edge of the divan.

“I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo said in a quiet voice.

Baekhyun didn’t respond. He keeps holding the tissue to prevent the blood that keeps rolling doen his philtrum.

“Baek,” Kyungsoo said again. “I really am sorry. I didn’t mean to do it.”

“I know.” Baekhyun finally said.

“Will you forgive me?” asked Kyungsoo.

“No.”

“Why not?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Because it hurts.” Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo sighs. “Is there anything that will make you feel better and forgive me, let me know. I will do anything.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “Anything?” he asked sneakily.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo sighs.

“Well then,” Baekhyun grinned.  

***

“Look, I do this because I feel guilty, not because I want this, okay.” Kyungsoo is giving Baekhyun a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter