Chapter 1

We're Not Sasaeng, We're Just Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baek?” Minseok asked. Staring at his younger brother who’s been listening to some songs through the earphone that was plugged to his ear.

“Baek?” Minseok is starting to loose his patience as his brother started to stands up and dancing around the room and mumbling trying to follow the song.

“Baekhyun?” Minseok trying to call his brother once again. And fail. Again.

Minseok finally loose it. He quickly walked to his brother, and unplugged the earphone from his brother’s ear and yell, “BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!”

Baekhyun stunts in his place and looking in full of horror to his elder.

“W-w-what?” he asked carefully. Minseok sighs in his place.

“Dinner’s ready.” Said Minseok. “Downstair, now! Or Mom will kill both of us.” Minseok slammed the Baekhyun’s door.

“Why does he have to be so mean?” Baekhyun pouted. He looked at the EXO poster on the wall above his bead. He jumped to the bed and quickly the poster gently. “I’ll be back, okay. Wait for me.” He winked and give a quick kiss to the poster, exactly at Chanyeol’s face.

***

“When is your examination starts?” their Mom asked.

“Next week.” Baekhyun said.

“You better start to study hard, Mister. I don’t want to see any of red marks on your report card.” Mom said.

Baekhyun only nods. Minseok smirks on his chair. “So that’s mean there’s no more EXO for a week ahead.” Baekhyun pouted again. He quickly stomps on his brother’s foot. “Ouch!”

Minseok quickly took his revenge and flicked his index finger sharply to Baekhyun’s forehead. “Ouch!” Baekhyun whimpers.

And he didn’t stop there, Baekhyun smack the back of Minseok’s head and soon after, the brothers quickly involved into a quarrel.

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” Their mom quickly pulled both boys and separate them. “You guys are already grown up but still like to fight like children.”

Their mom sighs.

“Sorry.” Minseok said and Baekhyun nods.

“Just promise me you will be good at each other.”

“We will.” said both Minseok and Baekhyun.

***

“Overdose is already out! I need to pre order it!” Baekhyun widened his eyes as he looks through the phone’s screen. He jumped a little and making Kyungsoo who’s been writing their assignment, surprised a little. Baekhyun shake Kyungsoo’s little body. “Kyungsoo! We need to buy it! We need to buy the album! We need to save our money, so today I won’t buy food from the cafeteria and saved my money for Overdose. I need to buy it both version, the Korean and Chinese!” Baekhyun said in one breath.

“Gee, Baek.” Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun in a pitiful look. “Are you okay? Do you need to go to see the school’s nurse? You didn’t seem okay because right now you are OVERREACTED AND IT’S BOTHERING ME!”

Baekhyun touched his forehead and dramatically said, “99 degrees! I’m overdosed, Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo, I’m overdosed! Arghhhh!!!!”

Baekhyun pretended to be dead on his seat while Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He said as he stares back to his book.

Baekhyun opened his eyes again after the dramatic scene. “Hey do you wanted to come over and watch movies?”

“Is the movies involved by EXO?” asked Kyungsoo.

“No.”

“Okay, then.”

***

Kyungsoo stares blankly to the television screen.

“You said that the movie is not gonna be about EXO.” Kyungsoo sighs. “And it’s not even a movie.”

Baekhyun is giggling in his place. “Kyungsoo, can you imagine if one day, I finally be able to meet them.”

“That’s not gonna happen.” Said Kyungsoo again. “Please change the channel,” but Baekhyun quickly grab the remote control before Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter