This Is Torture!

Hug me, Kiss me, Love me! {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 25 minutes of awkward and tense trip (what felt like hours really), their van finally reached the compound of the brightly illuminated dorm. Right after the van came to a stop, Kyuhyun quickly slid the door open before he got off the van, leaving the other three behind. He wanted to get away for a while from the tense situation. He wanted to bury himself on his favorite warm sleeping bag and cry himself out until he fell asleep. He just… wanted to run away for a while, for a moment. He needed it, or he will surely break down sooner than he thought he would.

 

He flashed his key card in front of the doorknob and waited for a click sound before he swiftly swung the door open. Not to his knowing, there laid an object, wrapped with royal blue vinyl plastic, waiting just slightly ahead of the door on the floor.

 

As he rushed storming in into the dorm, he unfortunately (as usual) tripped over the object yet again.

 

“Ouch!!” He cried in pain as his arms encircled his painfully aching left knee close to his chest, for it had hit the floor quite hard whilst he tripped.

 

“Urgh! This is getting old!” He hissed at himself as he kicked whatever the blue object was far away across the living room, and to his surprise, the object was very soft on his foot.

 

This is really getting way too familiar already... –Kyuhyun commented in his head as he shuffled himself towards the object, his feet dragging and skidding on the slippery wooden floor. Getting closer to the blue object, he finally noticed a familiar tinge of peach – somewhat typical already – was attached to it.

 

And… here you are, another envelope and another card… He sighed at the sight of the envelope, but unknowing to himself, his lips was technically carved with a hidden smile as his eyes were definitely glittering with eagerness. Oblivious he was, one might say, but the little guy was never too keen to self-conscious.

 

He then quickly seized the envelope into his hand and breached the side of the envelope to reveal its content.

 

“Kyuhyun?” A voice cracked the silence, calling his name with all curiosity. He turned around to see the three seniors were already standing right behind him with a face full of wonder, wondering why he was crouching in a corner and acted all… strange.

 

“What are you doing crouching over there?” asked Heechul as he frowned at the little guy. Kyuhyun, surprising even himself, unintentionally hid the envelope behind his back. Why... did I even try to hide this thing..?

 

“Uhh. N-Nothing. Nothing at all.” The little guy shook his head as he let out an awkward laugh, hands still behind his back.

 

“Fine then. After you’re done with… whatever you’re doing over there, come upstairs. We’ll start with the punishment soon.” Heechul continued as he snickered at him and the other two guys. The three of them (Leeteuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun) swallowed their viscous saliva upon hearing Heechul’s stressed word. Punishment.

 

Kyuhyun just nodded his head bitterly. Soon after the three handsome figures had disappeared behind the staircase, Kyuhyun immediately brought the envelope back into his sight. He took out the card residing in it and started reading the letter silently.

 

 

He might be sighing back then when he caught sight of that peach envelope, but now his head was in the cloud, heart fluttering, eyes glistening, cheeks puffing and plump lips pursing. He couldn’t help but smiled gleefully at the effort of whoever this XOXO was.

 

How come your words are always energizing. And you always know to say the right thing at the right time. – Thought the little guy. He then returned the card back into its original reside before he shifted his focus onto the blue obje– present.  

 

Impatiently, the little guy hastily ripped the plastic covering off, slowly revealing the true color and shape of his second present.

 

“Wow, it’s a human-sized doll! This is soooo squishy!” He shrieked with joy as he brought the doll into his embrace, burying his chubby face onto the soft and fragrant fabric. And with that second present (only), the little guy had decided that he was going to love whoever this XOXO person was.

 

“I definitely love you, Miss or Mr. Hugs and Kisses!” said the little guy gleefully as he pecked the doll’s face. Talking as if the real person itself was standing there right in front of him. He wished.

 

***************

 

The second floor was surprisingly noisy that night, considering a big fight had flared just a few moments ago.

 

Kyuhyun, with the doll clamped under his armpit, silently tiptoed as he climbed the stairs up to the second floor. He did not wish to interrupt the member’s momentary happy times by waltzing himself in and making his (currently glee-stamped all over his face) appearance in front of them.

 

He fathomed the fact that his presence was a thorn within the established Suju family, so he tried to be as blunt as much as he could, knowing his being as a thorn would never ceased in the eyes of the others. Well, most of them, probably.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Heechul’s voice startled the tiptoeing little guy whom was trying to head straight for the bathroom, intending to be as still as a mouse – or so he thought. He was being rather quite loud for a mouse, really. He was fidgeting and sweating and unintentionally knocking stuffs here and there along the way. Wow, brilliant blending, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

He nearly dropped his doll, feeling his arm weakened upon the sudden startle, especially that it came from the very person he feared, next to Leeteuk. He slowly turned around and found everyone’s eyes were already fixated on him.

 

“Ummm. Toilet?” He swallowed for what feels like an invincible golden lump in his throat before he replied the other, though it’s more like a question.

 

“Whatever. Come here. We’re waiting for you.” Demanded Heechul as he gestured him to come over. Kyuhyun hesitantly and reluctantly slid his way towards the commanding guy.

 

“Put away whatever you’re holding somewhere else.” Heechul pointed his hand at the doll. Kyuhyun simply followed his order; afraid he might piss him off if he didn’t, which was a smart decision, really.

 

“Good. Now, you little guy, go stand in between Leeteuk and Donghae.” There goes the first piece of Heechul’s punishment game. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he heard the order. A surprised and rebelling kind of eyes. Why the hell do I have to stand in between these two beasts?! Is this some sort of mental torturing?!

 

Realizing that Kyuhyun was still standing and not moving an inch to his supposed position, Heechul intensified his glare, demanding his order to be followed immediately.

 

“Now.” A simple stern word jumped out of his mouth. The little guy mentally shrunk as he heard him. He cursed himself for not being able to retort back.

 

Awww, shrinking, little boy? – Mocked DevilKyu.

 

Shut up! – Hissed Kyuhyun silently.

 

“What did you say?” Heechul narrowed his eyes to the little guy. Crap. Did I just say that out loud?

 

“U-uh… W-what did I say?” He tried as far as to try feigning innocence, blinking his adorable almond eyes a few times as if he was entirely clueless with what the other guy was trying to say, or find out. And surprisingly, it worked! The beauty simply just arched his eyebrows before nodding his head up and down.

 

Soon after, he found himself finally standing right between the two guys; he pursed his lips before saying – “Done.”

 

Heechul nodded his head a little, satisfied at the accomplishment of his order.

 

“Henry.” He called. “Yessir!” The younger abruptly responded to the call. Heechul snorted at Henry’s little army-ish respond.

 

“Go grab a bundle of rope from the store room.” Henry automatically nodded his head before he stormed off to the storeroom, just to bring back the bundle of rope wrapped around his shoulder.

 

The trio gulped their own saliva even harder upon the sight of the rope. How on Earth Heechul is gonna use that on us? Is he gonna flip the rope on us?! Until we bleed to death?! Stupid Heechul! Idiot Heechul! Damn Heechul! – Leeteuk was literally screaming his heart off, cursing and growling at his own bestfriend, even strangling his neck to choke him to death; but of course everything was only happening and visualized inside of his head. He was… too chicken to actually do so. After all, it’s Heechul he was dealing with.

 

“Done, sir!” said the younger as he then handed the rope to Heechul’s direction.

 

“Kangin.” A slightly bigger (muscularly chubby, really) guy straightened his back as he stood beside Heechul upon the call. “Take the rope.” Kangin nodded as he then received the rope from Henry on behalf of the older.

 

“Now, Sungmin.” Another guy’s name was called, jerking one of them into a stiff position. “Y-yes?” He stuttered.

 

“Help Kangin –“ Heechul halted his speech when he saw Hangeng was technically glaring at him to death. But… “Help Kangin tie the three together.” He still continued his speech anyway. Hangeng wasn’t really that intimidating in the eyes of the beauty, even if the other guy tried to.

 

“WHAT?!” The trio yelped as soon as they heard Heechul’s order.

 

“But Heechul –“ Leeteuk was about to retort back, totally disagreeing with what he thought he did not deserve. But Heechul threw him a deadly stare as if he was saying ‘If you dare refuse my order, I will hunt you down and make you regret your decision for your whole life’, which sort of made the tanned guy trembled, slightly in fear. Damn Leeteuk, don’t mess with him. Heechul has his own connection underground, and if one were to trash with him, one might as well considered dead. But really, that was exaggerating, probably, no?

 

“Do it now.” Heechul urged the two boys to complete the said task. The two of them later on swiftly approached the trio and started tying them up together, around their slender torsos. The beauty snorted at the sight before he spoke,

 

“I meant to tie only their hands, not their whole upper body.”

 

Kangin and Sungmin could only embarrassedly laughed at their own work as they scratched the back of their non-itchy heads. Then, they quickly untied the rope from their bodies and swiftly did their jobs, this time in a right way. Finally.

 

And there goes the tied trio, each looking ever so dissatisfied, rolling their eyes at each other when either of them tugged their hands and thus, simultaneously tugging the other’s hands against their permission, which brought annoyance into place perfectly.

 

To clarify their current position; Leeteuk’s left hand was tied to Kyuhyun’s right, while Donghae’s right hand was tied to Kyuhyun’s left; which practically left Kyuhyun with no free hands at all.

 

How the hell am I supposed to do anything with both my hands tied?! – Kyuhyun screamed, inside of his head of course.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter