Heartfelt 2 [ Valentine's Day ]

Felt With The Heart

Over the next few days, Minho started hanging out more with Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Onew. Somehow, the four of them were influenced by Minho and started helping him stop the bullying in school. Also, the JongKey couple(Yes, they are together) especially Key, made sure they had enough food, excluding Onew, who always wanted chicken. Minho made sure all of them worked out at the gym at least once a week. Soon, all the students at school knew who they were. They had, simply put, become kingkas. Taemin had taken up dancing too. Key had dragged Jonghyun along with Taemin to the hair salon.

When Onew and Minho saw them, Key's hair was dyed blonde, Taemin's hair was cut short and dyed auburn red and Jonghyun's hair dyed a lighter brown. During that period of time, Minho found himself becoming more self-conscious around Taemin.(Me: Just admit it Minho! You like him!) Valentine's Day was one week away and the girls were bundles of eagerness and giggles, a select few boys were eager and the rest groaned. Even if the school knew Jonghyun and Key were together, that didn't stop the girls from giving chocolates to them, hoping that they would dump the other and go with them.(Me: Of course, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!) It was usually at that time that Key was in his iest mood. Girls crowded round classroom doors just to see the boys in school. Teachers had to scream and give detentions.

The largest crowds were usually at Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, Onew and Minho's respective classroom. Teachers snapped at them, but the girls just ignored them. 6 days away from Valentine's Day. Girls starting to make chocolates and write love letters. 5 days away, boys were beginning to be absent from school, but not the five of them. Key made them go to school every single day. 4 days away, then there was a note in Taemin's locker. One syllable: Sa. 3 days away, another note appeared with the syllable Rang. 2 days away, and the third note appeared with the syllable: Hae. 1 day away, the girls were more excited than ever. A fourth note appeared in Taemin's locker with the syllable Yo. The thing was that the notes were unsigned, so Taemin did not know wha wrote them. The one thing he was sure of was that it was the same person, as the handwriting was the same. He asked his hyungs, but no one knew. Taemin found the handwriting familiar, like he had seen it somewhere. Valentine's Day. Boys opened their lockers. Empty. The five boys opened their lockers. Crash! Letters and gifts fell on the floor. One simple meaning: All the girls gave their letters and gifts to the five boys only. Luckily Key reminded them to bring an extra bag, but in the end everyone brought two, just in case. The letters in each locker filled one and a half bags each.

They took their books out and went to class. Taemin, Minho and Key bade goodbye to Jonghyun and Onew  as they were going to different classes. Their tables were also covered with letters and gifts, and these filled the other half of the remaining bags. As they came out of their classroom during break, a girl ran up to Taemin. "Taemin-oppa, some...someone asked me to pass this to you." she said, passing him a note. The note read: You have until the end of today to figure who I am. Hint: It's someone you know. (Me: Obvious who right?) Taemin wondered who it was. "Yeobo!" Jonghyun called from the other end of the hallway. "Jjongie!" Key shouted back. Jonghyun and Onew ran over to the three boys, carrying their two bags filled with letters and gifts. "Where are we going after school?" Jonghyun asked as he stopped in front of Key, Taemin and Minho. Onew stopped behind him. "My house, obviously!" Key replied. Minho shrugged. As they walked down the hallways, carrying their bags of letters and gifts, girls trailed after them. Then a brave girl walked up to Jonghyun. Before she could utter a word, Key hissed, "Move off, . Jjongie is mine!" The girl whimpered and shuffled off. "Calm down, yeobo." Jonghyun said, sneaking an arm round Key's back and bringing him to his body. "Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down" Jonghyun chanted and kissed Key on the lips. Just a simple peck, nothing more, nothing less. Key growled, but calmed down all the same.

They continued on their way to the cafeteria. Girls could be heard wailing, even more when Key and MInho glared(Minho) and ed(Key) another girl for trying to get to Taemin. Key helped Onew too, who was busy munching on his chicken to even care. Boys glared at them, jealous of them. After school, when they reached Key's house, his umma was at home. His and Jonghyun's parents had surprisingly accepted the fact that their sons were gay. Key's umma beamed at the five of the, carrying their bags of letters. They went to Key's room, which was of course, pink. There Key opened a door Minho didn't know led to what and threw both of his bags in. The rest of them did too, Minho not understaning why. Then Taemin explained that the door led to a rubbish dump. Minho then nodded in understanding. He never wanted those letters and gifts anyway. "Oh yeah!" Key jumped up from where he was sitting on the floor. He opened one of his many drawers and took a box out. "Here. I went to get this over the weekend." Key said. The box was handed to Minho. Minho opened it to see of bracelet in it. "You went to get that?" Jonghyun asked. Key nodded and said,"I thought that since he was one of us now, he should have one of that too." "Do you guys have one of these too?" Minho asked, taking it out of the box. He noticed a letter 'M' on it. Taemin showed him his own bracelet, with the letter 'T' on it. Key, Jonghyun and Onew had theirs with the letters 'K', 'J' and 'O' respectively. "Welcome to SHINee! Not shiny with a 'y', but SHINee with capital 'S', 'H', 'I', 'N' and small letter double 'e'." Key proclaimed.

Minho found a scrap piece of paper and a pen and wrote on it. "Like this?" Minho showed the piece of paper to Key. He nodded. Taemin saw the handwriting and asked, "Can I see?" Minho thought nothing of it and passed it to Taemin. It wasn't until Taemin fished out the notes when Minho swore in his head. "! Why didn't I realise sooner?" He cursed inwardly. Yeap, Minho was the one who put those notes in Taemin's locker, though you should have realised it by now. Taemin realised with a shock that Minho was the one who had written those notes. He noticed Minho fidgeting and decided not to say anything first. "Saw wrongly," Taemin said by way of explanation, passing the paper back to Minho. Minho sighed in relief inwardly. Hopefully Taemin didn't find out. But when Minho got home, he received a message from Taemin.

From: Aegyo Taeminnie

To: Minho-hyung

Nado saranghae hyung! I know you gave me those notes! :P

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

I'm SOOOOO sorry for not updating in such a long time! I had exams, so I couldn't update. Actually, I still have one more paper to go tomorrow hehe *hides in a corner to escape pitchforks*

Love to all subscribers and silent readers! *still hiding*