Beautiful Love

Felt With The Heart

"Minho-hyung! Did you receive my message?" Taemin ran up to Minho. "You found out quite fast!" Minho replied. "Hyung, do you really mean it?" Taemin asked. Minho looked at him in surprise. "Of course I mean it!" Minho exclaimed. "Well, it could be a joke and then I would be all sad, then Key-umma would find out and kill you. So yeah,I'm worried ofr you and for me." Taemin grinned. "Tae, I would never play with people's feelings, especially you. I love you, and you only, no one else." Minho said. "Nado saranghae, hyung." Taemin smiled.

Few days later, a Saturday, Taemin's parents had accepted the fact quite well when the couple told them that they were together. Still overcoming the shock, but accepting all the same. Now, they were about to face Minho's parents. Taemin's brother, Taesun, was studying abroad and would be informed via email from Taemin. Minho's brother and parents were at home that day, so they wanted to get it over with quickly. "Umma! Appa! Hyung! I'm home!" Minho shouted. He had told his family that he was bringing someone over, just not the fact that the someone was his boyfriend. He and Taemin took off their shoes and entered the living room. His family was there, watching television. "Ah, Minho. Who is this?" Minho's appa asked. "This is Taemin. My boyfriend." Minho introduced. Taemin bowed. Minho's appa nodded and his eyes widened as what Minho said registered in his mind. "Minhwan, did you hear that?" his appa turned to Minho's hyung. "What? Woah, who's the dude?" Minhwan asked as he tore his eyes away from the television. "Taemin. My boyfriend." was the reply. "Oh... wait. What?!" was the reaction. "Minho. You sure?" his appa asked hesitantly. "Very sure." MInho replied promptly. "Well, it's your own choice. You are still my son, so I'll leave you to make your own decisions." Minho's appa said. "Anyone wants lunch?" Minho's umma stood up. "Okay. Tae, you wanna eat lunch?" MInho asked Taemin. "Ne!" Taemin said happily.

They all went to sit at the table, the television switched off. Taemin was bouncing in his seat. "Taemin-ah, stop bouncing." Minho's appa told Taemin. He didn't listen. Minho sighed and said," Minnie, if you stop bouncing I'll buy you ice-cream and banana milk." Immediate reaction. Taemin stopped bouncing. Minho's umma came back out from the kitchem carrying plates of food.

After lunch, they left the house and walked to the nearby park. They laid on the grass, relaxed. Then Taemin asked Minho, "Hyung, do you know that the best and mose beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched? They must be felt with the heart." Minho pondered over it and replied, "I'm afraid I don't agree." "Wae?" Taemin questioned. "You are the best and most beautiful thing in the world, yet I can see you and touch you. My love for you is always in my heart, so yeah, I am not agreeing with that." Minho replied. Taemin smiled. "Saranghae hyung!" Taemin exclaimed. "Nado, Tae." Minho smiled. There they had their first kiss, a sweet one, no lust, just pure unending love. As they lay back down on the grass, Taemin asked again, "Hyung?" "Hmm?" was the reply.

"When are we gonna get my ice-cream and banana milk?"