Heartfelt 1

Felt With The Heart

"Annyeonghaseyo, joehireumeun Lee Taemin imnida." a mushroom-haired boy stood at the front of the classroom. Minho looked at him and heard sniggers and whispers coming from the school bullies seated behind him. "They won't get their way. I won't let them." Minho thought. "Taemin-ssi, you can sit beside Minho. Minho-ssi, raise your hand please." the sungsae-nim called. Minho raised his hand and watched as the smiling boy walked over to his seat. "Minho-hyung, can I borrow a pen? Mine ran out of ink." Minutes into the lesson, Taemin asked Minho. "Ne." Minho replied, passing him a pen. "Kamsahmnida!" Taemin smiled, taking the pen. Break time, and the bullies immediately surrounded Taemin as soon as he was out of the classrom. Taemin was cowering on the floor when he heard a deep voice say, "Leave him alone." "Damn it, Minho. Why do you always do this?" one of the bullies shouted. Taemin looked up to see Minho standing in front of the bullies, blocking him. "Because I want to?" Minho replied. Minho was the shield all the students depended on when the bullies were bullying or going to bully them. By then, a crowd had gathered, awaiting what was going to happen next. The last time thins happened, many bullies were nursing injuries for days. Apparently, the bullies remembered that, as they quickly left. "Are you okay?" Minho immediately turned around and asked Taemin. "F-fine." Taemin stuttered. "Don't worry about the bullies. Next time they bully you and I'm not there, tell me immediately or at least make some noise so someone can hear and get help, arasso?" Minho told Taemin. By then, the crowd had dispersed already. "Ne, kamahmnida." Taemin said, standing up. "I didn't get to ask you just now, you look younger than me, so why are you in my grade?" Minho asked. "I got higher than average marks and when I mean higher, I really mean higher, so yeah, the teachers decided to push me up a few grades. So I'm two years younger than you!" Taemin said enthusiastically. "Then how come I didn't see you in school?" was the next question. "Well, for starters, I attend my lessons, eat lunch at the rooftop, more lessons then I go home immediately, so you don't really see me around. Two, Key-umma protects me most of the time, but he is sick today, so my first day of the term I come alone." Taemin explained. "Key? That super nagging diva fashionista?" Minho asked. Taemin nodded and said, "Along with Jonghyun-hyung and Onew-hyung." "Ah, the puppisaur and chicken maniac. I have seen those two around here." Minho said, remembering the clumsy klutz and puppy. "Taemin! You alright? If you aren't, I swear, Key is so gonna kill me." Jonghyun said, Onew following. "I'm fine. Minho-hyung saved me before they could do anything." Taemin replied. "Oh, Minho? Kamsahmnida for protecting Taemin Then again, it's your job, isn't it?" Jonghyun said cheekily. "That's me, the shield for the bullied and the enemy of the bullies." Minho smiled. Taemin's heart skipped a beat. "Why am I feeling like this?" Taemin asked himself. "Hey, only a little time before break ends, I want to grab some food." Minho said and left. After school, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin went to visit Key. "Those idiots! I swear, if I was there, I would cut off every one of their balls and feed it to the dogs!" Key fumed. "Hey, yeobo, don't worry. Minho protected him just in time." Jonghyun calmed the furious Key down. "Expected from the shield." Key said. The next day, Minho found out that Key was in the same class as him, and was surprised when Key thanked him. Key didn't thank anyone, period. Okay, excluding Taemin, but still, once in a lifetime! Taemin returned the pen he found in his pencilcase that night, haveing forgotten to return it. Minho saved another two more victims of bullying that day.