Coming Back

Unexpected Proposal

 

No One’s POV

---Japan---

“Agashi?”, someone suddenly interrupted you.

You looked directly at her. “Your father wants to talk to you.”, she said to you fervently. You quickly wiped your tears and went out.

*knock knock*”Dad”.

“Oh, my daughter, you’re here.”, he beamed. “The maid said you needed to talk to me about..you know…uh…something?”, you said.

He pulled out a passport and a visa and gave it to you. “What’s this for? Another vacation gift for me?”. You brightly said while jumping up and down.

“It’s a ticket back to Seoul.” ,you suddenly stopped jumping and turned to him with a ‘WTH!’ face. “B-b-but, you said I ha—“. “Have to take over the company. I know. But I realized you’re still young, and I know you don’t want to work.”, your words were cut off.  Without even thinking, you hugged your dad and smiled. “Thank you.” ,you said.

“Okay, pack your things. I don’t want you getting all paranoid again for missing your flight”, he said.

“okay!”, you nodded and left the office.

It was nighttime and you almost finished packing your things. You were excited to return back to Seoul, but one part of you didn’t want to go.

You were worried that L. Joe might hate you.

*L. Joe, I’m coming back. Wait for me*

 

---In Seoul—

Since you left, L. Joe’s always been hanging in the nightclub, together with his friends, Teentop.

Ricky and Chunji were busy finding girls to flirt with. CAP and Changjo were drunk dancing. While L. Joe was contemplating on finishing his 4th set of beer. The only one who wasn’t drunk  was Niel.

 

Ever since you left, Niel grew worried for L. Joe. As a bestfriend, it was his job to cheer him up.  But he couldn’t, L. Joe was always out of his mind. Drinking at nightclubs, always creating fights and he even murmurs your name when he sleeps.

*~~~-ah. Where are you? If only you knew what L. Joe hyung’s been up to.*, he sighed. He stopped wandering when he saw a Ae Cha and a couple of girls trying to get L. Joe’s attention.

 

Niel knew how L. Joe hated those mocking girls and how he loses his temper in front of them. I mean what did you expect? They were wearing really short dresses, that if they pick up something from the floor, they’re whole soul would be exposed.  

“Oppa, you’re drunk. Would you like to go to my place?”, Ae Cha flirtingly said while running her fingers on L. Joe’s face.

L. Joe twitched and slapped her hands off his face. “You wish! Didn’t I already tell you? I will never go out with a like you!”, he told her straightforwardly.

Ae Cha’s eyes widened.

“But oppa, why won’t you like me!Huh?! I did everything for you. I had my nose done, my cheek, lips and almost my whole body!Just for you to like me!But why!??”, she said with an angry tone.

L. Joe stood up and smirked. “Simple. Because you’re not ~~~”

Ae Cha grew furious and walked out, almost on the verge of tears.

Niel saw what happened and shook his head. *Great. He brought ~~~ up again.*

L. Joe sat down, realizing what he just said .

Niel walked up to him and patted him in the back.

*Aish, why did I bring her up again?*,L. Joe thought to himself.

“Hyung, I know you’re thinking about her again. But is there any chance that you just forget about her?”, Niel said.

L. Joe didn’t speak, instead, he just gulped down another mug of alcohol.

Niel sighed in defeat. He stood up, ready to leave. There was no point on having an argument with L. Joe. “Just think about it hyung.”, then walked out of the club.

L. Joe massaged his temples and asked himself. “Can I really forget you ~~~?”