Regrets

Unexpected Proposal

 

--present time—

L. Joe’s POV

Ugh…homework,homework…and more homework.Can’t this day get any better!?

Suddenly,an image of ~~~ popped up in my head. I unknowingly smiled just by the thought of her.

*I shouldn’t even think of her anymore. Get yourself together L. Joe. She doesn’t love you anymore. Just forget everything.*

Tears started to form in my eyes…but still I refused to cry. Why would I?That would so not be me.

“~~~ -ah,I will forget everything that happened. I will pretend we never met…I will forget you.”,I said to myself.

 

I’m going to be the old L. Joe again. The kingka who’s not afraid of anything. I’ll be better off without you ~~~.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*smirks* “Welcome back,L.Joe”. I confidently walked out of the house. Time to reflect the old me.

 

~~~ POV

*sighs* It’s been 3 years.Yes,I’ve been in Japan for 3 years. I went out of the country when it was exactly the  5th monthsary of me and L. Joe.

How is he already? Did he get a girlfriend yet?Has he moved on?Does he still look for me?

These questions linger in my mind all the time. To tell the truth, until now, I haven’t moved on. This is really hard.

*I’m so sorry L. Joe, I had to leave. I hope you know that I still love you.*

I began to think about him 3 years ago, when he proposed to me to be his girlfriend. I chuckled remembering his reactions…then tears unknowingly run down my eyes. I fell flat on the floor and sobbed.

“I miss you.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh,I know I'm a fail. I'm not really the best writer. :'( *sobs* mianhae!