Unexpected Proposal

Unexpected Proposal

 

--Flashback 3 years ago--

The almighty L. Joe walked the halls of TOP High. Girls swooned over his presence,but they

 were also surprised to see him holding a bouquet of roses.

 

L.Joe’s POV

“This is it L.Joe. Time to tell her how you feel”, he muttered to himself. As he reached the lobby, he saw ~~~ smiling at him.*Ugh,heart, please stop beating so fast!* I went up to her and showed her the flowers.

"~~~ -ah,I know this is fast but,I liked you ever since we were partnered for the dance showcase.I couldn't help but think of you everyday.That smile of yours,your cute face,and just everything about you."

I sighed a little and looked at her straight in the eye.

"~~~ -ah,would you be my girlfriend?"

I could tell that she was shocked by the look on her face. Tsh,hehe…so cute.

Then I noticed,she isn't saying a word.

*Gosh,why isn’t she speaking?!*

“~~~-ah.”…still no word…”yah!”……

When she realized she was staring blankly,she came to her senses and looked back at me with a serious look on her face.

*,does this mean I’m rejected already?*

~~~ POV

Omo,L.Joe just confessed to me!Ottoke?!A lot of people are staring…okay ~~~,time to speak…

I looked at him with a serious expression on my face. He looked a bit sad. *Awww…he thinks I’m gonna reject him.*

“L.Joe sshi.”,he looked up almost ready to hear what I was gonna say.

“Yes.”,I plainly said.

His eyes widened, really not taking in what I said.

“M-mmwoh?!”,he stuttered *funny.hehe*

*Ugh,sometimes I can’t even believe he’s a kingka.*

“Tsh…can’t you even understand what yes means?Gawd…Y-E-S,Yes!Now can you understand that?”,I spelled it to him one by one.

Then I saw a smile drew on his face.

L.Joe’s POV

She said yes!

I don’t know what came over me but I just had the urge to hug her tightly. She was surprised by my sudden attack,but returned it afterwards.

“I’ll never hurt you ~~”

“Just make sure of it,or else you’ll regret it.”,she firmly said,half joking and half serious.

“Promise."