After School

Why must this happen to me?

After the next few lessons, the bell rang and it's time for you to go home! You skipped towards your bicycle and rode towards The Cafe (you hv been working there for quite some time.) All you have to do at work is to take orders and serve the food. You changed into your uniform and start working.. Soohyun is your manager and he always keep a look out for his workers. He wanted to everything to be perfect~ Soon, lunch time came and workers from different companies start coming in. By then, you have take alot of orders..

A group of boys came in.. You didn't see at first, but when your manager asked you to take orders from them, you noticed that one of the boys had pink-coloured hair! It was Byunghyun~! You were too nervous that you asked your manager to help you... but to no avail, Soohyun asked you to train yourself since you were still new. You have to do it  though~! You walked nervously towards their table and asked them what they would like to eat or drink.. 

"Yah, L.Joe what do you want to order?" said this muscular guy.

"Coffee only" said Byunghyun

but, you were puzzled.. Why did he called him L.Joe when his name is Byunghyun? You shook it off and continued taking their orders~ When you were serving their food, Byunghyun looked up and looked at you~ you were so surprised that you looked and walked away.. You felt someone gripped your hand and it was Byunghyun! You didn't know what to do and you just looked at him with a puzzled look.