Lunch Break

Why must this happen to me?

After you shook his hand, you took out a small notebook to jot down notes on Agriculture Farming. The pink haired boy was looking out of the window when he realized you were reaching out for something next to him. He saw a pink pen next to his chair and picked it up for you. You thanked him without looking at him and quickly looked away.. He shook it off and continued looking out of the window. 

"Byunghyun! What are you looking at when I'm teaching here?!" Mr.Kim exclaimed.

The pink-haired boy looked at the teacher and shot him a glare. The teacher continued teaching, not afraid of him. It was then you knew the pink-haired boy's name. Byunghyun.... hmm such a weird name~ why do people in this class have weird names? You chuckled. Minhyuk looked at you, puzzled. You looked at him and smiled. Lessons continued as per normal. The school's bell rang and it's time for you to eat. Since you were still lonely on your first day of school, you have nobody to eat with..You felt someone tapped your shoulder and you looked around. You turned around only to see Minhyuk smiling. *aish why is he so cute when he smiles~*

"Neh?" You asked, beaming.

"Since you're new, would you like me to show you around the school? The school is big, you can get lost."

"Oh, thank you Minhyuk! You are the first to approach me warmly. An-and of course! I want you to show me around the school~!"

You excitedly walked with him around the school and he answered all your questions, Minhyuk and you ate sandwiches and head back to class. English class comes next after your break. Minhyuk told you that the English lesson will be boring that most of your classmates will sleep in the English lesson. You didn't believe him because in your previous school, English lessons were really fun and that everyone will only look forward for English lesson~

- - - - - - -

second update of the day~ hehehehe see what happens during English lesson~! :D

i'll update tomorrow if possible~!