First Day of School

Why must this happen to me?

"Min Young~! Wake up. Mummy cooked breakfast for you already~! Better get dressed for your first day of High School!" your mum said as she shook you lightly.

You woke up, annoyed because you slept late. You were too nervous because you were afraid that your friends will think of you as a weird girl~ You woke up and quickly went in the bathroom so that you have time to do your hair because you need to look presentable on the first day of High School. You were so excited yet so nervous~~ you get dressed and ate breakfast. You cycled to school. You lived with your mum and your dad will only come home once in awhile because he needs to work overseas~ 

When you parked your bicycle, girls were screaming. They were running towards a group of handsome and tall guys. Confused, you walk towards the Principle Office. There were too many people walking up and down the hallway that you got lost. You bumped into a girl, apologized and walked away.

You were looking closely at your map when you bumped into a pink-haired boy. You fell backward.You stood up and apologized. You looked up and saw his handsome face. His face is so flawless. He have charming eyes. Chocolate brown eyes..oh so beautiful..

He yanked you away and walked away. You just walked away and finally, you spot the Principle's room~! He gave you your time-table and spoke to you about some rules. He walked you to your class, He spoke to your form teacher, Mr.Kim. 

Mr.KIm smiled at you warmly which made you more nervous. He asked you to introduce yourself. Your hands were shaking and the whole class' attention was towards you. It was awkward so you

"Hello class. My name Is Park Min Young. Please take care of me." 

Guys in your class think you are pretty. so they started whistling at you which made you uncomfortable. Girls in your class smiled warmly at you. You were lucky because the Queenkas are not in your class. The teacher pointed to a sit next to a pink-haired boy. As you were walking towards your sit, you remembered about the incident earlier and quickly duck your head in embarrassment. SInce the pink-haired boy sits on your left, you kept looking at your right. A boy smiled at you warmly and reached his hand out. 

"Hello, Min Young~ My name is Lee Minhyuk. Call me B-Bomb" she tilted her head because his name sounded weird but she still shook his hand and smiled warmly. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - 

please comment~ I really appreciate comments~ <3