4 Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: things that are italicized are their thoughts.

Hana’s House

“I’m home!”

Arf arf

“Sherri!!! Come here girl. Haha.” She reached out and hugged Sherri, her dog, her only companion in that house.

Although she has a brother, she doesn’t live with him. They both have their own house. Their parents, on the other hand, are abroad taking care of their company. Even though they’re not with their parents, they’re not mad or upset at them because they understand that everything that their parents are doing is for their own good. Also, their parents visit them whenever they have free days and whenever they have business trips in Korea. So pretty much, they still are given tender loving care from their parents but in a different way.

Sherri was actually a gift given by their parents.

Flashback

“Hana! We have something for you!”

“A gift? What is it?” She asked her parents while jumping in joy.

Arf arf arf arfarf arf

“A puppy! Awww. She’s so cute. Thanks mom. Thanks dad.” She kissed her parents and hugged the puppy that still has a ribbon tied to its neck.

“You’re welcome baby. We bought you this puppy to keep you company in your apartment so that even if we’re away you’ll have something with you and you’ll have something to guard you and keep you safe.” Her dad said.

“Thanks dad. I love you!”

“How about me?” her mom asked and pouted.

“Of course I love you too mommy. I love you just like how I love daddy.” She giggled.

End of Flashback

Hana went to her room and changed her clothes. After that she went to the kitchen and cooked her dinner while listening to music.

“Sherri, you wouldn’t believe who I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter