3 Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: things that are italicized are their thoughts.

“You stole a lot of hearts again Oh Sehun-ssi.”

Upon hearing those words, Sehun froze and stared at her with wide eyes. He was completely shocked and at the same time a little bit scared.

She knew all along? Is she a fan? What if she’s one of those crazy sasaeng fans?! Oh no. What will she do to me?

“What’s with the shocked face?” he heard her say.

“I-it’s just… ughhh… j-just that…” he stuttered.

Hana laughed at him and Sehun stared at her.

“Woah. EXO’s Sehun is stuttering in front of me. Haha. Don’t worry I will not do anything bad to you. I’m not one of those crazy sasaeng fans of yours.” She said and smiled.

Hana heard a sigh of relief come out from Sehun.

Hmph. He totally thinks that I’m one of those sasaengs and thinks that I’ll do anything bad to him. Psshh. Not all of his fans are like that. But I guess he has the right to think like that. I mean look at him, look at them with all those stuff that the sasaengs did who wouldn’t be afraid and traumatized. I would suspect everyone I encounter too if I were them.

“Thank god. So uhm are you a fan? And why did you act like you did not know me?” Sehun asked.

“I pretended not to recognize you because if I did you’d freak out. And I knew you were running away from those girls because if you were really playing hide and seek with those children why would you go overboard just to hide from them. And if I screamed in front off you, which I would probably not do anyway, you’ll run away and I don’t want that. From your looks a while ago you looked very very tired running away from them so I controlled my fangirl heart and pretended not to recognize you because I know that these things are hard for you going through it for like almost everyday not being able to enjoy your time walking around in the public. I wanted to give you a break and rest for a while from all those idol life.” She explained shyly almost to a whisper.

Sehun was shocked of her explanation.

Wow. I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter