Sorry If I Poison You With My Jealousy, It's Nothing Personal

Unexpected But More Than Appreciated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The amplified grumpiness that radiated off Kyungsoo in heated waves was most definitely from the lack of sleep he had been unable to receive last night. If he were being ignorant he would blame it on Jongin, but he knew different. It was his for being so affected. He had spent most of the night trying to crash the train of thought that always lead him to internally debate and question the boys actions. By the time his brain had become worn out by the obsessive interrogation it was 4am. There was absolutely no way he was getting to sleep now.  Preventing stealed glances at the back of the sleeping figures head was how his last two hours were spent.

Only the figure was having exactly the same sleeping problems as him.

 

 

Jongin had fallen back to one of his quieter states, though Kyungsoo failed to notice through his muddled thoughts of the boy. He had only spoken up when he had insisted going with Kyungsoo to work, and the older really hadn't enough energy to deny the other. However silence was otherwise exchanged.

 

 

 

"Soo! Hey! Turn around!"

 

Startled at the booming voice, he fastened his scarf and whipped round to face an overly excited Chanyeol, accompanied by a very exhausted Baekhyun. A squinting scowl was captured upon his face, impossible trying to figure out how someone could be so outgoing so early in the brisk morning.

 

"Yah! Pipe down, you idiot."

 

The shorter whacked him upside the head, earning a shout of protest. Kyungsoo slid his front door shut, behind the exiting Jongin.

 


"Why're you two up so early?"

 

"It's Baek's day-off so we're gonna go hang out"

 


Chanyeol seemed pleased with these plans.

 

"If it weren't for him I would've stayed in my warm bed and still've been there now"

 


He pulled his coat further round himself to emphasise his point.

 


"But he'd been planning this for a long time now so-"

 


"I haven't been planning anything!-"

 

"Are you guys dating then?"

 

Chanyeol look positively stunned as he flushed into a deep shade of red.

 

"What?! No! What makes you think that?"

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Chanyeol exasperated denial.

 

"He asked me out, finally, so we're seeing if it works out"

 

Kyungsoo smiled, nodding his head in understanding, whilst Chanyeol fidgeted behind. Jongin seemed awfully silent aswell. Baekhyun was easier the less immature of the two.

 

"I hope it works out. Just a warning Chanyeol's a clingy lover"

 

Chanyeol pierced Kyungsoo with a look of utter betrayal.

 

" I AM NOT"

 

This earned Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter