Waking the girls up

Just follow me.

There was this deadly silence in the girls dorm. The windows were closed and the girls were asleep, except one of them. Yoora was making breakfast for the others, she knew how careless they could be and that wouldn't be good for them or their health. Putting the bawls on the table, she took the drinks out from the fridge.

"I think it's all. Now, wake up the girls."

She leaved the kitchen and went to the room. She didn't know how seven girls could leave in a little flat with just one room. Sometimes, one of them had do sleep in the livingroom or in the balcony, in those hot days. Herself has already sleep in the balcony a few times, but it was nice. After, getting in the room, Yoora turn in the lights, just to see the girls asleep.

"Come on, ladies. We've got a lot to do. Now, get up!"

No one moved an ich, behind Haneul.

Haneul got up as soon as she listen Yoora, but with her eyes closed. Then, she got back to her sleep. Yoora walked to her dongsaeng and passed her hand by her hair.

"Haneul-ah, time to wake up. We need to practice, remember?"

"Go away, unni. I want to sleep more!"

"Haneul-ah, time to get up! Come on." Yoora started to shake Haneul. In the end, Haneul got up and went to the bathroom, washing.

She put her hands on the waist and giggled to herself. These girls...Looks like she would have to wake up them one by one. They didn't pay her for that, no one payed her, in fact. Yoora, walked towards sleepy Sooyun, wrapped o her green blanket. She shake her a little, hoping that the oldest wake up.

Sooyun answered with a groan and turned her back to Yoora, that sighed. Yoora tryied again to wake her up. Seeing that she couldn't do it, she ripped the green blanket. The oldes shrunked with cold and searched for the blanket, without opening the eyes. Yoora, put the blanket on the other side of the room, making Sooyun wake up, completely.

"Hm...Good morning, Yoora." Sooyun rubbed her eyes and went to the washroom. "Who's there?"

"It's Haneulie. Unni, can you help waking up the rest of the girls, please?" Yoora gave Sooyun her most cute and perfect puppy eyes.

"You don't have to threat me with that glare, you know I'll help you." Sooyun started to wake up Miyoung and Sunhee, the hardest ones to take off of bed.

While Sooyun wwoke up Miyung and Sunhee, Yoora went to wake up Hyun and Sun. After every gir being washed and clean, they had breakfast. Some of them were still half asleep and the others were talking happily about some moves or music. Hyun turn up the volume of the tv, to see the news, and a notice about a hurricane appeared.

The girls quieted down and listened carefully the news. They could see houses and trees flying everywhere. Miyoung, tha maknae started to shiver and Yoora noticed that. Putting one arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer to her, she tryied to calm down the little maknae.

"It's alright, Miyoung-ah. The hurrican won't get us as strong as he get the other countries. Don't wory." Giving her a little kiss on the forehead, Yoora continued to confortate the girl.

"I hope that's true, Yoora-ah. Otherwise, what if our dorm flew to the other side of the country? With us inside of it?" Sun put her chopsticks and bawl at the table and looked at Yoora, who gave her a deadly stare. "Oh, sorry, Miyoung. I didn't mean to scare you more."

"You, girls, worry to much. I bet this hurricane thing won't get us!" Sunhee gave a little smile, trying to cheer her unnis.

The silence was back. Tired of this, just in the morning, Sooyun turned off the tv and looked at girls. "Who's got to wash the dishes, today?"

"Don't look at me, unni! I washed them last night! It's Haneul's turn." Hyun pointed at Haneul.

"What? It's not my turn! I washed them yesterday, at lunch! It's Miyoung's turn!" Haneul pointed at the maknae, who was resting her head on Yoora's shoulder.

"But...but...but...I can cut myself, unni! You want me to bleed to death?" Miyoung, still on Yoora's shoulder, pouted.

"Okay, okay. Don't fight. I'll do the dishes for today, since Miyung is like that." Sunhee stood up and started to put the dishes on the fray, leaving for the kitchen's balcony.

Sun stoop up as well and went help her friend. "Let me help you, Sunhee-ah!"

While Sun and Sunhee were doing the dishes, the rest of the girls were busy packing for the day. They put their hoodies on, the books and everything else in the bag and went to the livingroom.

"Hurry up! We need to catch the subway!" Hyun put her shoes on and opened the door, leaving in the front.

"Do you have everything you need?" Yoora asked to the other girls, they nodded. She left the appartment, following Hyun.

"Don't forget the money and the keys, ok? We need to enter our dorm again!" Haneul followed Yoora, who put her arm intertwined with Haneul's.

"I just forgot the keys once! And it wasn't that bad. Sooyun could open the door with her hair clip!" Sun waited for Miyoung to leave.

"Yeah. You were lucky that I had a hair clip, Sun-ah." Sooyun giggled and left the appartment as well.

"Admit it, Sun-unni. You are a lost case. You better start eating dark chocolate in the morning, they tell it's good for your memory, you know?" The little and happy maknae started walking side by side with Sunhee, who was listening her Ipod.

"Oh, okay. Whatever! I can remember whatever I want. Just because sometimes I failed, that doesn't mean I'm a loss." Sun locked the door and runned to the rest of the girls.

Soon, they arrived the subway station and payed for their tickets. Gathering close to the subway line, the patient waited a couple of minutes. It was a little cold in there, but when they entered the subway, the cold was replaced by the hot air. The travel to the theatre was short but funny. These girls were like sisters. they've grown up together or, at least, almost. They're were together since they can remember. They've been dancing, singing and rapping together since their early school days and all of them had and have the same dream: they wanted to perform on the stage for a giant audience. That's why they practice so hard, everyday. And that was why they entered that fandom contest.

Since their debut, Block B, had won these girl's heart. Not because of their looks, but because of their talent at such a young age. And, performin in front of them would be a honor and a wake up call to anyone who wanted to be on stage!

When the girls arrived the theatre, the doors were already opened. The dayguard must had opened them for the girls. Not seeing anyone, they entered the theatre and went straight to the auditorium. Putting their bags on the red chairs, they started to warm up. It would be a long day.

"I'm going to get the stereo, okay? Now, you need to warm. We don't need any injuries, alright?" Sooyun left the auditorium to get the stereo.

"Who do she think we are? We're the amazing, Block G!" Miyoung shouted to her unni, hoping she would listen.

"Block G? Really, Miyoung-ah? That's the best you got?" Hyun cracked a smile, while looking at her.

"What's the problem? You see, instead of Block B stood for Block Busters, they could stood for Block Boys and we could stood for Block Girls. It's a pretty good idea, isn't it?" No one dared to say the contrary. It was Miyoung, what could they do?

"I hope that they won't listen you, Miyoung." Yoora climbed for the stage and took a micro, starting rapping.

Hyun was amazed and at the same time she feeled challenged by her unni. Climbing to the stage too and grabbing a micro, the two of them start to rapping together. In the middle of that battle, Sooyun showed up with the stereo in her hands.

"They're really good." Sooyun smiled and turn on the stereo.

Yoora and Hyun stopped and went to their positions, as they did that, the other girls did the same.

"What song will we practice today, Sooyun?" Sunhee asked.

"I don't know. I can't choose between Big Bang's Haru Haru and Brown Eyed Girl's Abracadabra. What do you think?"

"Big Bang!"

"Abracadabra!"

It was a tie. Three girls choosed Abracadabra, while the other three chooese Haru Haru.

"You know I can't dance! And, besides, it's embarassing." Yoora started to blush.

"Unni, it's not like they're seeing us, you know?" Haneul tapped Yoora's shoulder. "Besides, you can't sing or rap or dancing Haru Haru. You know that."

"I know...Well, I'll just sit down and watch you." Yoora sat in the corner of the stage..

Sooyun sighed and put the music on. But, before, she went to the front of the girls.

"Okay. To this song, we'll only need five persons. So, I'm choosing: me as JeA, Hyun as Miryo, Miyoung as Narsha and Haneul as Ga In, alright?"

Sunhee and Sun sat at Yoora's side as soon as the song started to play. Their jaw dropped when the girls started to dance. They looked so y. Yoora hide her face with her hands, Sun was to busy watching every move and Sunhee was busy tapping Yoora's shoulder.

"It's okay, unni. It's okay." Sunhee giggled. Yoora could be like a mother to them, but she was a little too innocent, even being the third oldest!

Meanwhile, with Block B...

The Block B memers, not having a schedule for the day decided to watch those girls practice. It could be fun, they thought. So they arrived early in the morning to the theatre and asked to the guard if he could open the doors for him. They promised to not destroy anything!

After entering the theatre, the members went to the first floor of the audience. They didn't want the girls to see them, so they stayed hide. they waited paciently for them, but no sign of life.

"Why are they making us wait?" Zico snorted.

"Calm down. Probably, they're stuck in the subway or something like that. They'll come." Kyung calmed him.

"I can't wait for a bunch of girls! Come on, let's go back to our dorm. I need to sleep." B-Bomb got up and walked to the door.

"Wait, I'm sure they co-" U-Kwon shutted up when he heard the girl's voice. Whispering a "See?" to Minhyuk, who sat down again, he watched the girls warming up.

He watched carefully the girls who were dancing and this girl caught his eye. "She's pretty." he thought to herself, but looking to the sides, just in case of someone of Block B being a mindreader. He watched her again. She was dancing with all of her soul...

The guys were too distracted seeing the girls shaking their butts to the sided, that they even didn't noticed the end of the song. They share looks between them.

"Okay, that was...cool." Taeil had his jaw softly drop.

"And y. Did you those tighs?" Zico pointed to Hyun. "If they're like this in this kind of song...God, I need to see them performing Freeze!"

After a few more songs and practice, the girls made a break and lyied on the floor of the stage, chatting. While the boys remanded hidden.