Chapter I

Just follow me.

The seven girls were at the dark large room, only with the light centered at the little stage. All of them were lying on the floor, with water bottles and towels around their neck. Today, practice was being harsh, but it has to be! To reach the top, they've to work hard and they didn't win the contest for nothing! They were tired but it was for a good cause.

"Ok. Get up, girls! We need to practice more!" The tallest of them, got up in a blink of eyes and put both hands on the waist. "We need to be perfect to perform. We know that, right?"

"Yoora-unni, please, let's stop for now. I'm dead. I can't even move my eyes." The short one, the maknae of the group, asked lazzily and she rolled to the edge of the stage.

"You're being too harsh, Yoora. We can practice tomorrow morning and the rest of the day. Let's eat something!" The lider has spoken. Sooyun got up on her feet and walked towards Yoora, putting one arm around her shoulders. "I know you want this to be perfect, but there's no need to kill the ladies of exhaustion, alright?"

Yoora sighed and messed her hair a little. The other girls cheered Sooyun. Thank God, she was the leader. After, cleaning the mess they made on the theatre they went to the change room and took a shower.

This group of girls had won the contest between fandoms and the prize was perform to their idols. No need to say the idols of these girls were all the Block B members. Each one of them had a representative girl in the group. Son Hyun was the Hello Kitty and Zico's representative, she could rap so well that, sometimes, people wondered how could she do that; Park Kyung's representative was the bossy one, Ahn Yoora, she could sing and dance a little, but she was classified as the mother of the group; next, was B-Bomb's fan Shin Haneul, when she dances the world stops to see her; the smile of the group was no other than Choi Sun, a lovely girl who lived for dancing; then, we've the calm and the oldest, the leader Sang Sooyun. She keeps peace between the girls and has a great and smooth voice, just like her 'boy' Lee Taeil; the little derp of the group but, still, a charming girl named Kim Sunhee was Ahn Jaehyo's representative; and, the little and hyperactive maknae, Yang Miyoung, so cute as the boy named Pyo Jihoon.

After the shower, the group closed the doors of theatre and gave the keys to the nightguard, saying their goodnights to him, and then they went for dinner. Miyoung makes a face that shows clearly her hungry humor, if that exists.

"Sooyun-unni, I'm hungry. Can we stop for buying dinner?" She could feel her stomach twisting. "Please. I need some ramen!"

"Ya, I want ramen, too! And I know a really good restaurant where it's made." Hyun decided to talk a little. She was one of the most quietest in the group, but when she wanted she could be really loud.

"You don't need a restaurant to eat ramen, unni. You can make it at home." Haneul put her hands on the jacket's pockets. "In fact, you shouldn't eat ramen. It's not healthy."

"I've been eaten ramen for my entire life and I'm this y little bomb and now you're telling me it's unhealthy? Unni, did you read that on those teenager's magazines again?" Miyoung pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"What do you think, Yoora?" Sooyun asked her.

"Hm...I think, it's better to buy the ramen and then cook it at the dorm. What do you think, Sun-unni? It's a good idea?" Yoora looked to the blondie girl, who smiled at her.

"It's a good idea. I'll go buy the ramen, while you go to the dorm, alright?" Sun smiled at her unni and dongsaeng. "Wait, maybe it's too much ramen just for one person to carry. Sunhee, you're so quiet! You and Hyun will help, okay?"

Sunhee went to Sun's side, as well as Hyun. The three girls separeted from the other four and went to the nearest restaurant of ramen. It was kinda of late, so it could be a little hard to find ramen for seven starved girls. They talked a little about their performanc and practice, while they tryied to find a restaurant. Sunhee, Sun and Hyun entered in on a good and cheap restaurant with happy faces. They ordered seven packs, they knew how the girls could eat, even being girls! They had a hole on their stomach.

"Ya, unni, before we go back to the dorm, you think we could pass by the convenience store? I need some candies." Hyun faced Sun, who had this little cute smile on her lips. "Please?"

Sun sighed and nodded.

"Thank you, unni! You're the best!" Hyun hughed her and the let go as fast as speed sound.

While they were waiting for the ramen to be done, they took a look to the restaurant. It was nice and they were people everywhere, even if it was a little late. The three girl could hear some boyish voices on the air. Looks like the boys were animated, because they were being really loud. When the man gave them the bags with the food, they quickly payed him and went out of the restaurant, leading to the nearest store.

"Let me help you, unni." Sunhee as a caring persona she was, grab most part of the bags and carried them by herself.

After going to the store, to buy Hyun's candies, the girl went directly to the dorm, where the others were waiting for them and for the food. Specially, for the food.

Meanwhile in the restaurant...

"Hyung, you should have seen his face! He looked like a girl!"

"I think you're insulting the girls, Pyo. Please, don't compare him to the talented girls out there."

Kyung and P.O were having a conversation about a trainee they saw, early in the company. While the others were eating their precious food, before someone else did it.

"You're saying those things, but I liked him. He seemed like a good and talented guy." Zico drinked of his can of juice.

"You're saying that because he had a Hello Kitty shirt, hyung. Your argument is invalid." Pyo put his chopsticks aside his bawl of ramen. "You like everyone who likes Hello Kitty."

Zico shrugged and finished his meal.

"Hyung, you look worried. What's up?" Pyo looked at his quiet hyung, Taeil. He was silent almost all dinner. Too busy eating.

"It's nothing. I was just thinking in my fishes. I wonder if they miss me." He looked at the empty space.

The boys laughed softly at his hyung. They knew, everyone knew, that Taeil adored his fishes but he had to sell them. They couldn't stay at their dorm so...he thought it would be better for them to have a better home. Pyo tapped his shoulder and gave him a warm smile.

"Don't worry, hyung. I'm sure they're alright." As soon as Taeil gave him a little smile, the maknae faced U-Kwon and B-Bomb. "Ya, hyung, do you remember what CEO said about that group of girls?"

"The ones performing for us, next week?" U-Kwon looked at the maknae and then smiled, nodding. "What's with it?"

"It's alright for them to perform in front of us? I mean, we're guys and they're...they're girls. What if they're better than us?" P.O put both hands on his head, messing his messy hair.

"Are you afraid that a bunch of girl can take your place?" B-Bomb sighed and finished his meal as well. "You don't have to worry. There's no way they can be better than us. You know why? Because we're Block B!"

"I wonder if they're cute..." Everyone looked at Jaehyo, who was on the edge of the table. "What?"

"Hyung, you only care about looks?" P.O asked him.

"No. But, what's the problem with that?" Jaehyo asked, blankly.

"None. No problem, at all." Zico looked at Kyung. "Do you know where these girls are practicing? Or, where they are?"

"Hm hm. One of the staff member told me, but I only remember where they're practice. Why?" Kyung lifted an eyebrown.

"Oh, nothing. I just have an idea."

"Tell me, hyung!" P.O loved this kind of stuff.

"Okay. So, since we don't have schedule for tomorrow, what do you think of seeing these girls practicing? I mean, why not? Kyung ive us the information and we go there, see them practice and, with luck, we can see them showering! It's the perfect plan!"

U-Kwon choked at the last part.

"Oh, our kitty is too innocent for that." B-Bomb , giving him some slaps on the back. "I like it."

"It's not that I don't like it, it's just a little too much. Spying them on the bath? What are you? Highschool kids? No offense, Pyo." U-Kwon drinked the juice until the end.

"Ok, ok, ok. Just seeing them practicing. Are you in?" Zico stared at his hyungs. He knew P.O would agree with it, so it wasn't a problem.

All of them nodded in agreement.

"Cool. Now, we need to go to bed. I'm so tired!"

After a while, discussing the plans for the next day, they get up of their table and went to pay the bill. They exited the restaurant and leaved for their dorm. The next day would be an amazing day.