three knocks

Just follow me.

Sooyun and the other girls ran over to Yoora's room, just to see a white wall filled with traces of paper and red marker.

"Where are my posters?" Yoora couldn't speak normally, so she just whispered to herself. "I'm sure they were there, on the wall, whe we got out, this morning!"

The oldest one, Sooyun, sighed heavily. She passed her hand by the forehead, with her head a little low. Sooyun walked to the wall. She knew that Sun had made that just to put Yoora more nervous. That girl...Sooyun knew that Sun didn't like Yoora, but at least she could do a little effort to not discuss with her.

"Don't worry, Yoora. Your poster must be on somewhere else. Sun must had hide them, somewhere in the house."

"Hm...Sooyun unni, I don't think the posters are hidden." Sunhee entered the room with pieces of paper on her hands.

"Oh god, that Sun..." Sooyun facepalmed herself. How could she be like that? "There wasn't need for this. Haneul, come here please."

Haneul nodded and walked towards her unnie, wondering what she wanted. Well, she had an idea of what Sooyun wanted, but she wasn't really sure.

"Could you do me a favor, Haneul-ah?" The leader gave a warm smile as she saw her dongsaeng nodding. "Could you call Sun and ask her where she is and if she's coming back home for tonight?"

"Yeah, of course. No problem, but if I know Sun unni, she'll probably sleep on her parents house. It isn't that far and, plus, it's closer to college." Haneul shrugged her shoulders and grabed the phone from her pocket.

"You're probably right. But, in any way, call her and ask her if she's alright, okay?"

"Of course. I'll do it right now." Haneul exited the room.

"Ya, unni, what do I do to this?" She asked Yoora, about the posters.

"Throw them away, they won't have anymore use, anyway." Yoora sat on the edge of her bed and sighed.

Sunhee exited the room as well, leaving Yoora, Sooyun, Hyun and Miyoung in the room.

"What did I do wrong for her hating me so much?!" Yoora blurted out. "I alway tried to be nice to her and she's a to me!"

"Unni! Don't say that about Sun unni. She's just grumpy." Miyoung tried to calm down her unni.

"She's always grumpy, Mi-ah. It's her personality. As much as I like Sun, she tends to exagerate, sometimes. And, you know, people don't like those kinds of character." Hyun crossed her arms. "But, she did this just because you let her do it, Yoora."

"What? What are you saying, Hyun-ah?" Yoora's eyes got wide open, looking through Hyun's soul.

"While we were at the practice you should have said something. If you don't do anything against her, she won't stop. It's your fault too."

"I guess Hyun is right. The fault is both yours and Sun's. Next time you meet each other, I want you two to get along a little bit better, alright?" Sooyun agreed with Hyun. She was right. "Yoora, you've to stop being so quiet. You need to start to defend yourself! Me and the girls or Kyung-ssi won't be there forever, you know?"

She sighed and nodded.

"Alright, then. Let's sleep. We all need a good night of sleep." The last words of Sooyun that night.

But before she went to sleep, Sooyun made sure that everything was alright with Sun and the other girls. Everything would be solved in the morning...or she thought so.

--------------------------------------

So much time waiting for the 5th chapter and the good damn writer made a small chapter! I know your pain ;_;

I'm so sorry for the chapter being so small, but I had it for weeks and I didn't feel like writting much :c
Thank you all of you who read my stories <3 You don't know how important it is! :)

Another thing: This story will be in a small hiatus, so...if you give up on reading it, it's cool :) I don't blame you.