Unfolding

It Started With A Lame Dare

[FLASHBACK] [L.JOE'S POV]

"Please Lee Byunghun!" I rolled my eyes toward him.

"..Hyung, Lee Byunghun Hyung! Please do everything to help me, please make Suzy like me." I frowned, what am I? A matchmaker?

"You should ask his brothernnot me!"

"But it will be more difficult!" He sit beside me, were currently in my house. "You see Suzy and Ilhoon are so clingy to each other. Come on, you even notice that hyung!"

"I don't want to." Then he literally jump to the floor and whines like a kid who stole his candy.

"OKAY OKAY! What should I do then?"

After hearing my words, he stand up light a lightning, then he sit beside me and leans towards. I pushed his forehead with my point finger. Ughhh so gay.

"Yah don't lean your not my type!"

"Arraseo, hyung. Just do things you are good at." He answered with a smirk on his ugly face. Hohoho

I stood up disapprovingly. "WHAT? I can't make her brother fall for me! It would be too gay!"

Changjo face palmed himself. "Eww, hyung. I wasn't even reffering to her brother. I was reffering to her friends, Sohyun & Jiyeon."

"Those pretty girls? You want me to two-time them? Yah I don't want!."

Changjo face-palm again. "Hyung, I wonder why you graduated. I mean, make them involved with you. Those 3 girls are inseparatable, I can't even talk to Suzy because of them. I know you like Sohyun noona. Make her fall for you, follow her everywhere so that they can separate." 

"I don't like that weird girl! He keeps on calling me Duck! Do I look like a duck to you? Huh?~" I pouted.

"Yeah hyung. But yeah even if you don't like her, just do your thing. I'll hepl you out when Suzy and I are settled."

Wow, our maknae really think alot. I nodded. Why am I even helping this guy? Oh right, cause were friends, since birth.

"Okay buddy, I'll help you. Just give me some time. Kwon Sohyun is not an easy girl."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

I was about to lean closer to a bit when..

"Hey Sohyunnie~~~"

Suzy was running towards our direction.

"Yah~~ I'm so glad you waited for me Sohyunnie~~ I thought I will be some ghosts' din--" 

Suzy stopped when she notice my presence.

"Oh, I see, are you waiting for that guy too?" She pointed my with her bow.

"I just saw him bully some nerd awhile ago." Sohyun rolled her eyes at me.

"O-oh, It wasn't me who initiate that scene. It was Chunji! He always prank, he live for that." I smiled awkwardly.

"Ermmm, I'm sorry to break your PDA with her but can I talk to her?"

I nodded. Why is she asking my permission? Aigoo~ It's not that I'm her 'Real' Boyfriend.

"Okay, Sohyunnie, let's go home now?" Suzy offfered. Sohyun was about to stand but I grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry Suzy-sshi. But this girl is coming with me." I smirk at them.

"Yahh! You skinny Duck, let go!" 

"I won't! I want to be with--"

Sohyun's handphone suddenly rang. She checked her phone and red the message.

"My mom is at the school gate right now. I ask her to pick me up awhile ago. Want us to give you a ride?"

She only talk to Suzy. I frowned. I look like a ghost here.

"Is it okay?" Suzy asked, then Sohyun nodded after they happily walked away.

What the! She ignored me! She doesn't even bid goodbye! Omy, I'm going nuts. I silently followed the two girls. Indeed, there was a car waiting for them. I hide behind a cemented post near the car. A woman in her 50's got out the car to hug Sohyun. Then a boy got out too, I guess it's Sohyun's brother. 

"Suzy noona! You got bloated recently right?.. Are you eating Ramyun for a week again? Aigoo~" The boy said while teasing.

"SHUT UP KWANGMIN!" Sohyun shouted at the boy. The next thing was Sohyun smacked her brother before entering the car.

The way she treats her brother was kinda, warm? Ooooooh what am I thinking. It's really typical for siblings to be like that. I sign. I've seen enough. Sohyun is definitely not an easy girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEXT DAY]

Were here at my house with the whole group. We use to bond together.

"Soooooo? How's everything?"

I look at Jonghyun with a you-are-so-annoying-look. But my expression suddenly change when Ian idea suddenly came in my mind.

"Well, I expect that it's not easy. But I have plans already.. From now on, you'll be able to see her everyday! All because of me, of course. Just always accompany me. Suzy and Sohyun are inseparable. Jiyeon is not a problem at all."

Chanjo did his usual gesture when he's happy or he got what he wanted.

"I knew I could rely on you. Aawwwww, hyung give me a hug!"

He was about to hug me when I push my point finger toward his forehead.

"Yaah hyung! We use to do this when were young." I make a face. Then his reaction suddenly change. "Hyung, If Sohyun started to like you, please don't hurt her."

"I know! Or you're doomed!"

After a minute my personal assistant suddenly walks toward me.

"Young Master. A message from your father." Then he lend me the tab  that I usually use when I'm reading dad's message. What it is this time? I started to read it silently.

 

Byunghun,

Please be a mature guy. You're going to start to watch over the company soon. By the way, your Mom wanted to ask you if when will you have a real and serious relationship? Next month, I will be back and be ready, you will start your training to the company also for you to familiarize everything. For now, enjoy your freedom .. just don't overdo it. I've been there.

- Dad

 

My personal assistant get the tab once I finished reading. Okay, My father's the most disciplined man but the most understanding and coolest pal I ever had. Even though he never show up for how many months, he always make sure to send messages for me, to remind me that he's always there. Teentop guys look at me worriedly. But I just smiled telling them that everything is okay.

"Dad's really lame sometimes. But he always checking up on me.." I suddenly blurted out making them nod, especially Niel who's situation is same as mine.

"Well, anyways.. Changjo!" I pointed at him. "Have you practiced archery?"

"Yep. But I seriously get bored at this. But I need to attend to the practices and private lessons for this bet. I want her to be amazed."

"That's being Changjo! SHOW OFF!" Ricky commented. He shut his mouth immediately when Changjo glared at him. Chunji laughed at the scene, after he stood up grabbing his bag. 

"Yaahh, Chunji. Where are you going?" CAP asked Chunji.

"I need to go home. My fiancee is waiting for me. You know, Luna."

"Oh yeah! Luna, say hi for me. You can go." I said. "And by the way! don't prank people starting tomorrow."

"Dude! It would be so boring!"

"I know! But I have target remember?"

Chunji smirked hearing my words. "Just don't go too far." He adviced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my lovely readers :)) I just updated! TA-DA!!! Hahahah, Happy Birthday to my Bestfriend Badeul ^_____^ Thanks for all who wished me luck :)) I 'll see you next chapter! :D