That Duck -_____-

It Started With A Lame Dare

[Sohyun's POV]

"I CAN'T BELIEVEHE DID THAT! HOW COULD HE HAD THAT PHOTO?! OMYGAAAD!" I started screaming with Suzy and Jiyeon beside me at the school ground. Classes has been ended smoothly despite the photo that had been passed to the students in the whole campus!

"How dare him! But the last time we talk I remember he said that .."

"I'll make you play this game"

Is he starting it now? "Omygaaad! I want to shoot him right now!"

"Can you calm down? You're reacting to much. So what if Byunghun kissed you that your officialy dating? You're a lucky girl!" Jiyeon said, -______- are they really my friends? Gosh this two.

"Yeah, like hello? He's one of the richest and handsome guy in this school! He has lots of fans and admirers, even some guys are drooling over him!" Suzy said.

"Yeah! And even hired someone to beat up those "guys" drooling over him to beat them up.!" Jiyeon added, seriously? It's not a big deal for them? -____- Aigoo~

"Whatever! I HATE HIM! I KENNNOOOOT! You need to help me you know, not him! His fangirls are staring at me like crazy!" I started throwing tantrums.

"Okay chill Sohyunnie! Well, I know I'm so out of the blue. I'm going to invite you two for a sleepover! YEHEY!" We just looked at Jiyeon blankly. 

"Okay, fine! Don't look at me with that expression. My pareents are away again for a trip, and I was permitted to let my friends stay until Sunday night. Hmm, can you come?"

Jiyeon used her aegyo power, with all the puppy eyes. 

"Okay! I'm in!" I said while smiling, changing my mood. "How about you Suzy?"

"I can't go, Ilhoon oppa and I are left in the house for a week. Mom is going to her hometown to visit my grandparents there." She said while frowning.

"Aww.. Another weekend without you .." Jiyeon sighed.

"What's even worse is that mini-competiton with Changjo!" Suzy's expression dropped.

"Yeah, I hate that boy. He's rich but he kept on hanging out with Ilhoon oppa! He always visits our house every Saturdays and kept on barging to my room. L.joe also visit there because they're also buddies and he's pretty wild." Oooh, pretty wild huh?

I laughed at the thought. The school bell suddenly rang which means everybody in the campus must be in there respective houses at the minute or else, rude school guards while make you go to your house. We decided to head home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Next Day]

Classes went by faster that I expected. I can't wait to go home. Suzy is still staying until 8pm for achery practice. And Jiyeon? She did not attend her classes this day. -______- 

I arranged my desk when suddenly my phone rings. I look at who it might be, Suzy is calling.

"Oh Suzy? Why?"

"Hmmm, are you going home now?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm still in the campus though."

"Yah, Sohyunnie, can you stay with me? I think a ghost is following me. I'm in the Archery Grounds. Please come! They might eat me up! I'll give you gummy bears later. HA HA HA! Okay Bye~~~" 

O___o Okay, Suzy is weird, how can a ghost eat you up? -_____-

Well, I decided to stay late for Suzy and the eating ghost. I called mom to pick me up later. My brother is studying Performing Arts so my mother might pick him up too.

Suzy make me stayed at outside of the Archery Grounds. Waiting for her and my Mom. Instead of being idle for a while, I took out my favorite book and started reading. I'ts about social welfare of teenagers and some people in 20's. Most of my peers would read novels, sci-fi, romance, or even ty novels. [Right author-nim?] But I'm different. I don't like those kinds of stuff. It's destroying my innosence. I am aware of what Love is. Even the word '' and relationships. But seriously, I banned those things because It's not time for me to focus on those stuffs :D

I was absorbed into reading when someone poked on my shoulder. Thinking it was Suzy I turned around but got dissapionted .. 

"Hey .. I never thought you have that old-fashioned hobby. It's kind of boring."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring his disgraceful aura.

"Well, I don't care. I think it's cute. A girl with an interesting likes, not typical."

L.joe is kinda annoying.

"Whatever! Just leave me alone."

"Why? I can't leave my GIRLFRIEND."

It is just me or is he emphasizing that word?

"Ugh. I hate to play your game, Lee Byunghun."

"Aww, my Sohyun is mad. Well, I'm going to get you play this game .."

See? Told you he's not serious .. 

"Well, I have a Deal for you, Kwon Sohyun."

"What is it?"

"Changjo and Suzy are having a mini-competition this week. If Suzy wins, I will leave you alone. I promise. But if my chicken wins, you'll do everything I say and I want."

He said with a smirk forming on his face, what the hell do this guy want from me? Unconciously, I said,

"DEAL"

He smiles, gesturing a hand shake. I just rolled my eyes and somethings telling me that I had made the greatest regret of my life! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[L.JOE'S POV]

"Well, I have a deal for you Kwon Sohyun." I think she's not that snobbish to unconciously play my game.

"What is it?" She answered.

"Changjo and Suzy are having a mini-competition this week. If Suzy wins, I will leave you alone. I promise. But if my chicken wins, you'll do everything I say and I want."

"DEAL" I smirked inwardly taking my early triumph! Yes I slowly lure her to the trap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: YES YES YOW! L.JOE GOT AN EVIL IDEA THERE. WHAT MIGHT IT BE? WELL IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW CHANGJO AND SUZY GOT INTO A MINI-COMPETITION IT WILL BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D AND IF YOUR WONDERING, THE FOREWORD OF THIS STORY WAS JUST A TEASER ^^ YEY! YOU KNOW I'M QUITE BUSY THIS MONTH TT____TT WE'LL GONNA BE PRACTICING FOR THE KCON. YES. I HAVE A COVER GROUP, IT'S SISTAR AND I'M PORTRAYING HYORIN :) PLEASE SUPPORT ME GUYS <3 PLUS, SCHOOL IS TIRING! HAHHAHAHA. OKAY SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER.