L.joe the Handsome Duck

It Started With A Lame Dare

[Byunghun's POV]

The next day was just another ordinary for me. Girls started to gather waiting for me. /slapped/ hahahaha. They gave me gifts and stuffs, shouting like crazy just because I looked at them. But.. I saw her looking at me with a straight face mouthing ''JERK!''

"Oh! It's Kwon Sohyun! I heard that Lee Byunghun is eying on her.. She's pretty silent and she's a nobody!" 

The girls talked about her. Oh these girls are giving me headache! 

"But she's friends with Jiyeon and Suzy. They're pretty popular. Well, I think she's not a nobody at all!"

"Girls, will you stop talking about my GIRLFRIEND? She's getting uncomfortable."

"But Oppa! Why did you chose her?" Said the girl while glaring at Sohyun.

"Because I love her." I simply said looking at Sohyun and walked towards her.

Her eyes were getting bigger while I take a step towards her. I find it cute. Omo. I stand infront of her.

"Will you please stop telling everyone that I'm your Girlfriend?"

"Why?"

"Because it's not true!"

She looks very serious about it, is she mad? The way she looked at me, she's not kidding. But I decided to shrug it off because I want to more. Even though the girls were watching.

"You know what, I already have a deal with you. Now can you not start to annoy me!?"

"Sohyun-ah!"

Suzy called her while running towards her. Here comes the real target. Changjo must be here already. Suzy noticed my presence. She's always like that, I mean am I really that small to not being notice?

"Oh annyeong L.joe-sshi! We got to go, Jiyeon is waiting for us. Bye~~!"

Then there they go. Suzy grab Sohyun's arm and run away. Sohyun slightly turn her head to me and stuck her tounge out letting me chuckle as a reaction. I walked away from the crowd full of girls.

"Hey.." Someone poked my back. I turned my head to see the sweaty eeeew-y Changjo. 

"Have you seen Suzy?" He asked while panting.

"Eww don't touch me with your sweaty hands or I'll kill you with alcohol!" I shouted.

"Ok I know. I know! You sound like a girl! Hey what about Suzy hyung? Seen her?" He chuckled.

"Oh I'm not! And she just left with Sohyun just a minute ago! You should go to school early you slowpoke."

"Damn it!" He cursed inwardly.

"Yeah so you stay there and I got to attend my class, a handsome person like me must get a high grade okay? So you keep cursing there bye!"

"Heeeeeey! Hyung!!!!"

I run away him, aigoo the boy inlove. When I was walking in the hallway, a girl went to me, teary and blushing. 

"What do you need?" I asked her.

"LEE BYUNGHUN, I LIKE YOU!" she shouted and handed me a letter.

I turned cold after, "Really? Then why are you giving me a letter when you already told me what are your feelings are? I'm sorry. I hate reading."

I walk away from here. Then I heard  sobs. Oh really don't like being confessed.

-------------------------------------------------------

AN UPDATE! I'LL BE UPDATED MORE :) SEE YAH! THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS WHO DIDN'T LEFT ME ^^ ILOVEYOU ALL!!