Confession 4 ♥

Confessions ♥ -DISCONTINUED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost a week of prepairing, school festival was finally here. Every student of SM academy was having a great time. Meanwhile in class 3-B..

"BYUUN BAAEEKKHHYUUUN!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THHIIIISSSSS???!!" Chen yelled as soon as he got out of the dressing room in their classroom where their classmates made. Chen was cosplaying a gothic lolita doll.

"Wah! Chennie you look so pretty!" Baekhyun exclaimed while his eyes were twinkling. Chen's face was in deep shade of red because of mix embarassment and anger and also for the compliment. 

"Uhm.. Baekhyun-ah, Why do we have to wear clothes like this?" Sungjong shyly asked. He too was blushing. Sungjong was cosplaying a cute french maid.

"Why? Don't you like it? You look cute too! And besides, I feel pretty wearing this." Baekhyun said. He was wearing a pink kimono that ends on the half of his thighs. Baekhyun placed his hands on his waist then started dancing some cute dance.

"R-really?" Sungjong asked. Baekhyun stopped dancing then he nodded at Sungjong.

"Wah! You three looks so cute!" Chanyeol complimented them popping out of nowhere. "Espeially you Baekhyun-ah" Chanyeol said turning his head to Baekhyun. Chanyeol was cosplaying Sebastian from Kurosuji. Chen rolled his eyes. If he knows, Chanyeol only wants to compliment Baekhyun. Sneaky bastard.

"Okay ladies enough with the hit chat and more chop chop.. We have already plenty of customers so work your up!" Kyungsoo said passing them. He smacked Chen's gaining a glare from him. Kyungsoo chuckled. Kyungsoo was cosplaying Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura.

With that all of them started their work.

 

 

 

 

 

Suho was roaming around the campus with Bomi tailing him. They were checking if how was the booth by each year and section. They were also checking if there were troublemakers around. Suho continued to walk until they reached class 3-B.

"Good morning sir! Welcome to our cafe!" Chen greeted the new customer with all smile as he bows 90 degrees. When he looked at the face of the customer his smile falls and he frozed. It was Suho. And he was smiling at him. ! What is this president doing in this ?!

"Good morning too Chen!" Suho said. "Bomi, can you do me a favor?" he saked turning his look at the secretary. Bomi nodded. " Could you please check the other sections while I grab some drinks here?" Bomi smiled then she exited. She already knows that the pesident only wants to be with Chen.

"What are you doing here?" Chen asked glaring at Suho. Suho faked gasp.

"Is this how you treat your customers?" he asked innocently. Chen rolled his eyes then turned his heels to leave. Suho saw this so he lifted Chen's skirt. He smirked. Baby pink boxers.

"YAH!" Chen shouted. His face was now red. Suho just shrugged his shoulders then he left. Chen's body was shaking from anger. "KKIIIIIIMM JJUUUUUNNNMMMMYYYYYEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"So how long since you have a crush on Myungsoo?"Baekhyun asked Sungjong. They were on the school's garden. They ditched from work because Baekhyun said they have something important to talk about. Sungjong blushed on the question.

"Since last month. It was when.."

Flashback

It was Saturday morning when Sungjong decided to take a walk at the park with his pet cat Snow. Sungjong had Snow when he was just 5 years old. He treated Snow as a part of their family. He loves Snow so much because for him, Snow was his bestfriend.

Him and Snow were walking when Snow suddenly run away so fast. Sungjong tried to run after her but it was too late. Snow was nowhere to be found. Tears started to fall in his eyes. He called for her but still, Snow doesn't come. 

Sungjong sat on the nearest bench on him then he placed his hands on his eyes and cried. Sungjong felt a tap on his shoulder so he lifted his head to look who was it. It was Myungsoo. His classmate and also known as the 'Ice Prince'. Myungsoo was called Ice prince because he talks coldly to everyone and he barely smiles. But the Myungsoo that was infront of him now was not the Myungsoo he used to know. Because the Myungsoo that was looking at him now was smiling. Sungjong blushed. He felt his heart jumped in delight. He noticed Myungsoo was holding a white cat.

"Snow!" Sungjong's eyes widen then he held Snow and hug her tightly. Myungsoo sat beside him.

"I saw you earlier walking with her and I saw she ran away so I run to chase her so yeah.." Myungsoo said rubbing his nape. Sungjong blinke a few times and feeling the warmth on his cheeks. Is this true? The school's Ice Prince is shy?

"R-really? T-thanks." Sungjong said then he lowered his head to hide his blush. He heard Myungsoo chuckled so he looked at him. They stared at each other and enp up laughing not knowing the reaason why.

Flashback ends

"So why are you acting like you don't know each other?" Baekhyun asked. Sungjong bit his lower lips then he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know." Sungjong looked down on his lap. "When Monday came after that, he came back to his old self. And he.. maybe he already forgot what happened that day." Sungjong said sadly. Did Myungsoo really forgot him? Is he not worth to be remembered?

"Its not that I forgot Sungjong-ah." They heard someone spoke. They turned around to look who was it, but it was only the two of them there. Then someone appeared behind the big tree beside them.

"Myungsoo-yah." Baekhyun said looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo was cosplaying Gaara from Naruto. He turned his looks back to Sungjong. Baekhyun smiled as he stood up. Maybe he should give this two some time together to talk. He walked straight and headed back to their room.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo sat beside Sungjong. Sungjong was blushing.

"Did you.. did you heard what-" Sungjong didn't finished what he was saying when Myungsoo spoke.

"I heard." Myungsoo said. Sungjong looked at him. "I didn't intend to eavesdrop because firdt, I was already behind that tree when you two came here and second, because I heard my name so I listened on what you were talking because I thaought I have the right to know because it was about me. And then I heard you have a crush on me." Myungsoo finally looked at him. "Is it true?" he asked. "Is it true you like me?"

"Yes." Sungjong confessed. "I like you. I like you Kim Myungsoo."Sungjong said looking straight in his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Myungsoo asked. He can feel the heatness on his cheeks. Sungjong looked away.

"Why should I? Its not that important anyway." Myungsoo frowned on what Sungjong said.

"Of course it was important! You should have told me so that I can tell you my answer!" Myungsoo said raising his voice. This time Sungjong too was now frowning. Why would it be importan?! Its not that he likes me too! Or.. does he?

"Then why did you acted like nothing happened that following week?! Why did you suddenly acted cold again? Why did you acted that you were unapproachable?! Why did you came back to your old self?! Like you don't care to anyone! To me! Why are you put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter