Confession 5 ♥

Confessions ♥ -DISCONTINUED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao pushed Kris.

"Just what do you think you were doing?!" He yelled at Kris. Eyes wide on his action. "Ithought you want to talk? Not HUG!"

"I still love you. No. I always love you." Kris said but Tao rolled his eyes on him.

"Oh please Wu, cut the drama." he said then turned around to walk away but Kris held his hands.

"Tao, please" Kris squeezed his hand tighter. Tao forcefully snatched his hand back then glared at Kris. He had enough of this. The pain on his chest was too much. He didn't know if he can still hold his strong faced and just burst into tears.

"Wu Yi Fan, I'm telling you. FROM NOW ONE STAY AWAY FROM ME!! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE OKAY?! CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT AND MOVE ON ALREADY?! I HATE YOU!!" Tao yelled while his voice cracked on the end. He stared to run away from Kris. His vission blurred from the tears on his eyes. Why does life have to be hard? Why does love have to be so complicated? I'm tired. I'm tired of all of this.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were now stiing on the floor af the school building's rooftop. They were there for about 20 minutes with nothing heard but Baekhyun's sob and Chanyeol soft words trying to calm him down. After another minutes, Baekhyun stopped crying.

"I know its hard to see the one you love, loving someone else." Chanyeol broke the silence.

"How.. did you know? Have you been inlove?" Baekhyun asked not looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled bitterly.

"Trust me I know how it feels. And for your second question, yes. I'm inlove." Chanyeol confessed then he looked up in the sky. It was clear. No clouds just the blue sky. It looked so peaceful. He closed his eyes then took a deep breath.

"Really?" Baekhyun asked smiling a little. "What happened then?" 

"Well just like your case, he's madly inlove with someone else." Chanyeol answered still eyes closed.

"Then why don't you give up on him?" Baekhyun innocently asked. Chanyeol shot his eyes open then he stared at Baekhyun's eyes smirking while he answer his question.

"You didn't give up on Kris for how many years, so why should I give up right?" Chanyeol answered looking intently on his eyes. Bakhyun's pretty eyes were now red and puffy but still looks so gorgeous. He still looks like an angel.

Baekhyun stared back on Chanyeol's dark orbs. He can feel on how Chnyeol stare at him, he wants to say something. And there is something on his words. Baekhyun's heartbeat started to raise as he stayed on staring Chanyeol's eyes. He looked away.

"I think we should get back on our booth. They might need help down there." Baekhyun said as he stood up from sitting. He don't know why but he can feel his cheeks burning just by staring at Chanyeol's eyes. Since when Chanyeol been this handsome?

Chanyeol follwed his action then he opened the rooftop's door for him. He let Baekhyun walk first. What a gentleman. Baekhyun can feel his stomach turned upside down on Chanyeol's actions. His heart flutter when he remembered Chanyeol hug him earlier to avoid him from looking at Kris and Tao, he stayed with him when he was crying and his soft words that made his heart skip a beat.

When they reached their room. Chanyeol immediately headed to where Kyungsoo is to help him to prepare coffee. He even earned a smack on his head for ditching his work earlier. Baekhyun chuckled at them. For a moment Baekhyun forgot Kris because of Chanyeol.

Suddenly, the door flew open and it revealed a tall, pale and even Baekhyun don't want to admit, a very gorgeous vampire. Wait.. Vampire?

"MY BABE!" Sehun called then he ran towards Baekhyun. He was about to hug him but Baekhyun pushed his face.

"Seriously Sushi Babe? Vampire?" Baekhyun asked then he rolled his eyes. Sehun pouted adorably.

"What's with th question? I always hear that today." Sehun frowned then he grinned. "You still called me Babe though." Sehun wiggled his brows. Baekhyun scoffed.

"Shut up Sushi Babe. I can call you what ever I want." Baekhyun stated then starte walking away from Sehun. Wait.. Why is he talking to this kissing monster?! Sehun then followed him.

"What's with the sushi?" Sehun asked innocently. Actually trying to annoy Baekhyun. Angry Baekhyun is just sooo adorable.

"Your name somehow sounds like sushi." Baekhyun answered before walking faster. Sehun followed his moves. "Will you stop following me?! Its really annoying you know!" Baekhyun yelled then faced him. Sehun also stopped his tracks and took his time to look at Baekhyun. Wow. How did he not noticed this earlier? Baekhyun looked so cute on his Kimono and wigs. Sehun suddenly frowned. The dress was cute but it was too short for his liking. And damn those thighs. Baekhyun looks so.. Hot.

"Hey I'm talking to you!" Baekhyun yelled again that caused Sehun to clear his thoughts.

"What?" Sehun asked blinking. But Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and started to walk again. Sehun stared from Baekhyun's heels he was wearing up to his . So hot. Sehun gulped. Oh teenage hormones. Sehun shrugged his dirty thoughts then jogged to follow Baekhyun. "Okay I won't follow you anymore but! You should tell me where you are going." Sehun asked. Baekhyun asked and looked at him.

"And why should I?" He asked raising a brow.

"Just because." Sehun said. Baekhyun was quiet for a while. Where is he going on the first place? He blushed at his thought.

"Somewhere." Baekhyun said then he started to walk again. Sehun followed him like a lost puppy. He tilted his head cutely.

"Somewhere? Where is that somewhere?" He asked in a cute voice.

"Somewhere where there's no YOU." Baekhyun said a little harsh. Sehun stopped then he made a noise that was like a puppy that was heard. Baekhyun stopped then he faced him and saw Sehun pouting.  he felt guilty. He closed his eyes then let out a deep sigh. When he opened his eyes, he looked straight on Sehun's pouting face.

"OkaytobehonestIdontknowhereImgoing." Baekhyun confessed quickly before he looked everywhere but Sehun. Sehun chuckled at his cuteness then he came up to an idea.

"I know where we are going" Sehun said smiling then he held Baekhyun's small hand and dragged him to the place he thought. Baekhyun opened his mouth to complain on Sehun for suddenly dragging him somewhere but he just closed it again and smiled. Sehun felt Baekhyun lighly squeezing his hand. He smled as he felt warm on his chest.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter