Confession 3 ♥

Confessions ♥ -DISCONTINUED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho leaned his back on his chair. He was on the student council room checking some of the ideas of the students for the upcoming school festival. He's so tired. He slowly massaged his temples with his fingers. Then he remembered. He grabbed his bag and started to search for his phone. When he found it, he immediately unlocked it and went to the "Photos" section and find Chen's picture. He smiled staring at the screen of hs phone.

"You seem so happy." Someone spoke. Suho turned his gaze on the guy that spoke who was leaning on the door frame.

"What are you doing here?" he asked but his voice were not harsh. He locked his phone then he placed it back on his bag. The boy just shrugged his shoulders.

"Just chillin' out." He said then he walked and then sat on Suho's desk.

"You do realize this is a student council office and not an entertaiment room?"Suho said teasing his friend. "Why don't you just han out with your other friends or hang out with your cousin.?" he suggested. The boy frowned.

"You know I don't like him so why should I hang out with him?" The boy said rolling his eyes at Suho. Suho sighed.

"Tao-yah, why do you hate your cousin so much?" he asked softly.

"It's not that I hate him hyung." Tao said. Suho eyed him."But I didn't say I like him. Its just that for a guy, he looks so pretty and he has a great figure. I don't know.. I just.. I feel.." Tao searched for the right words.

"Envy and insecure?"That's it.Suho's face softened."Tao-yah, why do you feel so insecure of him? You know I onced talk to him and he seems nice and-"Suho hadn't finished talking when Tao spoke again.

"And that too. He's so kind. He's so perfect." Suho was about to say something again when Tao cutted him. "Enough with my relationship with Baekhyun. Let's talk about you and Chen." Tao smirked. Suho rolled his eyes at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chen sneezed. He felt someone talking about him. He just brushed the thought off and move his attention to the three people infront of him.

"So Baekkie"Luhan called. "How did you know my brother?"Luhan asked. When he got no answer from the Bacon he turned his look to his brother and asked him the same question. Sehun shrugged.

"I'm courting him. Didn't I told you I would court one of your friends."Sehun asked. Luhan eyes widen.

"You mean you like our little Bacon?!"Luhan half yelled. Baekhyun rolled his eyes on Luhan for calling him 'Bacon'. Gheesh. 

"That's not what important!" Baekhyun yelled getting the attention of the two. "What important is that spoiled brat stole my first kiss!"He yelled pointing at Sehun.

"What? You want me to give it back to you?"Sehun suggested moving closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun stepped backwards.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Baekhyun screamed. Sehun just smirked. Baekhyun looked at his friends but the two was just.. well Chen was playing on his phone while Luhan gave him a 'fighting'sign. The hell?!

"You said I stole your first kiss right? I'm just giving it back to you." Sehun said smirking then he leaned closer to Baekhyun until he gave him a quick peck on his lips then he ran to his room. "Bye gain babe! See you.. sooner" Sehun winked at him then he closed the door.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed for the nth time of the day. He stomped his way towards Luhan's room and slammed the door shut. He even locked it. Chen and Luhan looked at each. After a few seconds they heared the door unlocked. The door opened and Baekhyun stepped out blushing. Luhan looked at him weirdly.

"What? I thought it was my room!" He yelled then he grabbed Chen's arm. "Chen we're going home! Bye Luhan hyung! I'll see you tomorrow." Baekhyun said then he dragged Chen out on Luhan's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was still there where Baekhyun and Chen left him. He blinked fie times. What did just happened? Then he remembered his brother. He walked towards his brother's room then he knock a few times.

"Come in." he heard Sehun said inside the room. Luhan entered his room and sat on his be. Sehun was busy playing on his computer.

"What was that?" Luhan asked.

"What was what?" Sehun asked not even sparing his brother a look.

"That! Baekhyun's trantums and everything."He said then he leaned his back on the bed. 

"Oh that." Sehun smirked even if Luhan can't see him. "I kissed him earlier. I didn't thought it was his first kiss and.. just blame it to the atmosphere on that bubble tea shop." Sehun said then he continued to play/ ! His character died! Stupid Luhan disturbing him!

"Did you know he have a crush?" Luhan said. Sehun frowned. He turned his chair so he can see Luhan. Luhan was now reading some manga he found under Sehun's bed.

"It's just a crush." Sehun said standing up on his chair then he lay beside Luhan who's eyes are not leaving on the manga. Luhan then smirked.

"Yeah, just a crush fo three years." Luhan said and Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I don't care. I will make him forget him." Sehun said then he grabbed one pillow and hugged it tight. Imagining it was Baekhyun. Luhan got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter