Confession 2 ♥

Confessions ♥ -DISCONTINUED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun slowly walk towards his classroom. Baekhyun still can't process on his brain that some guy he didn't know told him he was going to court him. He doesn't complain on it though. The guy was pretty hot but.. Meh Kris was waaayyy hotter and probably the hottest person on earth for him. So he just shrugged it off by the thought the guy was just pranking him.

He looked at his wrist and saw the time on his watch. 7:56... His eyes widen for the third time of the day.

"SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cursed while running still looking at his watch.

Chanyeol step out on the principals office. He just got his schedule. He started searching for his designated classroom. Class 2-C.. 2-D.. 3-A.. Ah! 3-B! He looked again on his scheduled and started to jog on his room when..

*booogsshh* LOL soundeffect xD.

Chanyeol watch as the boy first on the floor. Brain processing.. 80%.. 90%.. 100%. 

 "Oh my God!" Chanyeol shouted and immediately kneel down to helped the poor boy. "I'm so sorry" He froze "I.. didn't.. see you.. and your.. beautiful.. face" Chanyeol slowly said as he looks at the boys face. A little scrunched but still.. "So beautiful." Chanyeol mumbled to himself. The boy looked at him weirdly.

"Hey!" the boy said frowning at him. Even his voice.. so angelic. He watch as the boy stood up by himself holding his poor .

Baekhyun shot the giant infront of him a weird look. Wow this day sure is full of weird peaople. Of coures he himself also. The giant was just looking at him not saying anything. Wah.. so creepy. He left the giant and just enter his room.

When he entered the classroom, Kyungsoo and Chen was already there. Kyungsoo was reading some books, while Chen was sulking on his chair mumbling words like "Suho is very dangerous" and "Must hide from him". Baekhyun just ignored him and sat on his seat. On his right was Chen's and next to him was Kyungsoo's. The seat on his left was nest to the window but it was empty because his classmate Eunji transferred to another school.

Chanyeol was still standing there looking at the door where the angel entered. He felt someone tapped his shoulder so he turned to look at it. He saw a man slightly shorter than him holding some class records.

"You must be the new student." the guy said smiling.

"Ah.. yeah" Chanyeol bowed when he realized he was talking to a teacher.

"Well, why are you just standing there? I suppose this is your classroom." the teacher said then he entered the room. Chanyeol followed him.

When he entered the room, he saw that his new classmates was on their own world. Some are chatting, some are eating, some are dancing crazily aand some are singing, but he didn't care on all of them. He's attention was on the angel he bumped earlier.

Baekhyun heared the door opened so he turned his look from the book he was reading and saw teacher Daesung followed by a giant. Oh! The giant creep!

"Class listen." teacher Daesung said gaining the attention of the students. Even the sulking Chen looked at him. "We have a new student here." he turned his looks at the giant. "Why don't you intruduce yourself?" he asked. The giant bowed at him.

"Hello. I'm Park Chanyeol. Please take care of me." he intruduced then he bowed at the whole class. Some smiled at him, some nodded while the others.. well.. didn't cared.

"That's nice. Why don't you sit next to Baekhyun? Since Eunji transferred so you can sit beside hm. Baekhyun please raise your hand." the said boy raised his hand. Chanyeol's eyes widen whe he saw the one that was raising is hand. The angel. So his name was Baekhyun? What a beautiful name. 

He slowly walk towards the seat beside Baekhyun and sat on the chair. He placed his bag on the floor at the side og his chair. Chanyeol cleared his throat.

Baekhyun heared his new seatmate cleared his throat. He looked at him and saw the giant was already looking at him. He gave him a what-look.

"I just want to say sorry on what happened earlier." He said with an apologizing look. Baekhyun smiled. Maybe the giant was thinking of something important earlier so he hadn't apologized.

"Nah its okay. Besides.. I'm at fault too. I was running so.. yeah. I'm sorry too." Baekhyun apologized.

"Okay.. uhm.. by the way I'm Chanyeol. I hope we can be friends" Chanyeol said shyly and offered his hand to handshake. Baekhyun took it and shook it a bit.

"Yeah I heard." he chuckled. "I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

"Oh Sehun from US." Sehun said with a bored look. Well because.. 'Those who are worth to be smiled are the only ones to be smiled' that was his qoute to himself. The teacher pointed on where he should sit then he walks towards it to sit.

Sehun just got home from US last week. At first, he didn't like the fact that he have to combake to Korea. He enjoys America so much! But when he saw a photo of someone, all his annoyance was flushed away. He felt he had a love at first sight on Baekhyun. Not to mention, it was only his photo but he already had a feelings for him. He smiled at the thought. Damn the sounds so cheesy!

He didn't even bother to listen on what the teacher was blabbing because he already learned about that when he was in US. Talk about advance. The reason why he have to go in this school was just his goal to make Baekhyun his.

He felt someone nudged his foot. He turned to the culprit looking annoyed and ready to punch whoever was it but all he saw is a tanned male named Kai. He smirked.

"Yo Sehun." Kai said smirking too.

"Yo dark boy." Sehun said a little loud but the teacher didn't care and continued to blab about trigonometry or something. Kai frowned and rolled his eyes. Kai and him was childhood buddies before he went to US.

After so many hours of full boredom. Finally it was lunch time. He stood up from his seat and approached Kai who was still sitting on his chair.

"Yo dark kid." he called. Kai looked at him with a brow raising.

"It's Kai okay?" Kai said a little annoyed. He hates it when the topic was his skin color. Sehun chuckled.

"I'm just joking." he heared Kai scoffed. "Aren't you going out for lunch?" Kai shrugged his shoulders.

"Later. My boyfriend always come here so I have to wait him." Kai said smiling as he thought his lovely boyfriend. Sehun nodded.

"Okay. I'll just go home." he started walking to exit. "Class is boring though." he said then finally exited. Then he remembered Baekhyun. Nah.. he's too lazy to find him. He made his way to the carpark and got on his car to drive home fast. Or maybe he should get some bubble tea? His mouth watered on the thought. Oh how he loves bubble tea. So he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter