Confession 1 ♥

Confessions ♥ -DISCONTINUED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun, Do you take Kris for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" the priest asked him. Baekhyun was so excited for today. Why not? Today is his wedding day and he will be tied for the love of his, Kris Wu.

"I do." He said flashing a smile on Kris. Kris smiled back at him. He turned to look at their guests, His famaly was there so as Kris' family. His bestfriends was also there smileng at him. Chen even gave him a thumbs up.

"Kris, do you take Baekhyun for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"the priest asked the same question to Kris. Baekhyun looked at him. He saw Kris was looking straight to his eyes smiling.

"I-" Kris was about to answer when...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUNN YOUU LITTLE SH1T!!!! GET YOUR UGLY UP!! WE'RE 'EFFIN LATEEE FORR SCHOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

 

He heard Chen yelled downstairs.. Yep it was all a beautiful dream. So beautiful.. So amazing.. So fantastic baby.. But all ruined by a monster named Chen.

Wait.. Did Chen just said....

 

"!!!" Baekhyun cursed as get up on his bed. He quickly run to his bathroom to tidy himself up. When he finished finish fixing himself he run downstairs and almost trip on the stairs. He saw Chen sitting comfortably on his sofa.

"Oh you're here." Chen said straight faced.

"What time is it now?! Why are you sitting comfortably there?! You said we're late! Come on!! We might miss our bus!" Baekhyun said fiding his shoes. where was it?!

"Oh don't worry it's okay, its just 7 in the morning though." Baekhyun stop on searching his shoes. What?

"What did you just say?"Baekhyun slowly approuch the 'sitting comfartably Chen' on their sofa. 

"I said its just 7 and our class is 8-"

"CHEN YOU!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun run towards him and ended up choking his bestfriend. Kim Jongdae or Chen.. The forever -_-

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chen and him lived in the same apartment. Baekhyun's reason was he wants to be independent living alone - well not exactly because he is living with Chen- and not to mention he hates being watch by his parents on whe he should come home and everything. Chen's reason was.. Well he just love fooling around with Baekhyun.

When they arrived at SM Academy, Luhan and Kyungsoo, their other bestfriend, was already there. Waitng for them.

Kyungsoo was known as the Umma of their group. He always took care of them -even if Luhan was the eldest- cook for them and he even treat them as his own child. He's been dating Kim Jongin but prefered to be called Kai. Chen and Baekhyun met him when they were in first year of highschool, and instantly become friends with him. He's a gentle person but never, as NEVER make him mad or else you will see what hell looks like.

Luhan was known as the Casanova on their group. But he was not the one or the one. Well he does act like a diva sometimes, but he was a kind-hearted person. He has boyfriend- actually boyfriendS named Kim Minseok or Xiumin and Zhang Yixing or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter