Teaser

I prefer mine in Lace

(Onho)(/ -w-)/

“….uh….Mr.Choi?” I cautiously called, while gently closing his heavy office door.

“Hm?” He hummed in response, but continued to look at the documents that covered his desk.

“I think you accidently left this in my cubical.” Quickly I walk over to his desk, and gently place the paper bag on an empty spot.  He looked up at the bag and raised an eyebrow.

“What is it? And what makes you think that it is mine, Mr.Lee?” His sharp gaze fell on me, and I couldn’t help but stand a bit straighter.

“Well…..I didn’t think it was yours, however the receipt in the bag has your name on it…..” I try to say matter-of-factly, but my confidence quickly faded as his expression became darker with I assume anger.

Snatching the bag, he brought it closer and examined its contents. Reaching in he reveals the see-though lingerie dress and fishnet stockings.

“Yes, it appears they are mine. Thank you for finding them for me, you can go now Mr. Lee” He says coolly, putting the items back in the bag before placing it on the floor out of sight. I stood there for a moment, wondering why the cool and composed CEO of Frog Prince Publishing would so casually leave lingerie out….

“Mr. Lee, get back to work please.”

His cold remark made me flinch, but I did as instructed and went back to my work space.

==================================================================

My name is Lee Jinki, I’m 25 years old and living decently.

I am an editor for Frog Prince Publishing, and not to brag, but I’m pretty good at my job; especially since I edit for both English and Korean books. I’ve worked here for the past four years, and I’m lucky to say that I love my job.

The only thing that is really bothering me, is my boss…..Choi Minho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately D: every night it's like "I'm gonna write tonight!!!!!".......then I get distracted by tumblr......

Anyway!!!!!! This is a sneak peek of what I'm working on now so you guys won't forget about me!!!!!