How do I quietly seduce my Husband?

I prefer mine in Lace

(LEOOOOOOO)

I gripped the soft bed sheet as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, his hand working furiously on my aching .

“Haky-yeon…stop, you’re going to be late for work!” I pant as another wave of pleasure crashes over me. He chuckles behind me, spooning me closer.

 “Nonsense, it would be cruel of me to just leave you with this…problem Woon-ah.” He reassures.  With a few more powerful pumps, my back arches against him as I came into his hand.

Bringing his dirty hand over my shoulder, I hear him greedily his hand clean; which causes my whole face to flush with embarrassment.

“Thank you for breakfast love~” He coos as he pushes me on my back, kissing my swollen lips. “I’ll be home soon.” With that, he gets up, fixes his pristine suit and walks out of our shared bedroom. Not long after I hear the front door shut and I can’t help but sigh. Wondering how yet again, how I’ve failed to seduce him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not seeing the problem here.” Yongguk replies as he sets up a new line of clothes for his shop.

I groan as I resist the urge to strangle the blonde male in front of me.

“What? All I’m getting is that this husband of yours likes to please you. Really that sounds pretty sweet to me.”

“I’m not saying it isn’t. But- ….”

“But?”

“but I wanna please him too….and I wanna have already…..”

“Can’t hear you when you mumble”

“I wanna have already!” I cover my mouth and look around frantically; making sure no one heard me. Relief washes over me as I see no one.

Yongguk just laughs as he finishes putting stuff up.

“You’re making this seem too hard Taekwoon.” He says putting his hand on my shoulder, looking me dead in the eyes. “I can’t talk for you all the time, we aren’t kids anymore.”

“I know….but I don’t want to tell him….” I pout.

“That’s why you’re trying to seduce him.” He sighs when I nod.

“Well, you came to the right person then. But you have to trust my judgment okay?”

“I’m not putting on a dress.” I deadpan.

“I’m not going to make you; we are going to try a different approach.” His gummy smile appears and that worries me.

=================================================================

(N)

“Just go home you love-sick idiot.” A deep voice commands as he whacks me with a rolled up magazine.

“Hey!” I mock pout as I rub my head. “What was that for? Why are you so rude to your elders?!”

The blue haired male just rolled his eyes before he looked back at me.

“That was for sitting here and daydreaming.” I squeak when he hits me again. “And that was for not taking him already!! You’re so obvious you don’t even notice your own husband trying to seduce you!” He says dramatically, complimented with exaggerated arm movements.

“No he isn’t~” I whine. “My Taekwoonie is too shy and innocent to seduce me! Plus I don’t want to make love to him until I know he’s ready!”

Ravi sighs in frustration. “Whatever, just go home lover boy before I kick you out.”

“But it isn’t six-“ He shoves his watch in my face, and it read 7:11pm.

“Oh; well then. Bye Ravi!” I say excitedly as I grab my stuff and rush home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happly I walk to my front door and fish out my keys, ready to see my cute husband and snuggle~.

“Taekwoon!~ I’m home!” I say enthusiastically as I take my shoes and lock the door behind me. Silence answered me, which wasn’t unusual; but it still worried me.

“Taekwoon?”

“In here…” A soft voice peeps behind me. I turn around smiling, but as soon as I did my mouth fell open at what I saw in front of me.

“W-Welcome home, Hakyeon…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE BEEN BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry i've made y'all wait for so long! and I hope this chapter isn't that bad!!!!!!! If is is that bad TELL ME! if it isn't...STILL TELL ME! I'll try to have the next chapter up soon!!