Don't tease!

I prefer mine in Lace

(N)

Ok I must be dreaming, I have to be dreaming.  Right in front of me stood a very alluring Taekwoon; wearing an oversized navy blue sweater and lace white thigh-high socks, leaving a strip of his glorious pale thighs uncovered. Despite the uncharacteristic attire, he wore his usual blank expression; his dark bangs covering his eyes.

“Close your mouth Hakyeon,- you’ll catch flies.” His soft voice teases, as he carefully walks into the white tiled kitchen.

I felt my face heat up as I realized my mouth was indeed agape, and closed it quickly before I followed my love into the kitchen.

“Do you need any help with dinner?” I offer, trying to will myself not to jump my husband. Because really, this was just cruel. Maybe Ravi was right, course I would never admit it, but that is beside the point.

A soft ‘no’ travels to my ears as he turns around with two plates and sets them on opposite sides of the small round dinner table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All was well at first. At first.

For some reason Taekwoon couldn’t sit down for anything. Something would happen where he had to get up. It wouldn’t be so bad, until said person would reach for something; which made their sweater lift up, exposing his juicy, thighs that made me drop my utensils on more than one occasion.  Or if the home phone went off and he accidentally brushed his warm skin against my arm, leaving me frustrated and wanting more contact.

This teasing continued after dinner until finally I couldn’t take it anymore, and corned the taller male against the wall.

He didn’t look shocked when my palm slammed against the wall close to his face; in fact he looked rather happy, excited even.

“You’re rather, touchy today, honey.” I practically growled, putting my leg between his.

As I drew closer I heard a slight hitch in his breathing, and I couldn’t up but smirk as he shivered; his dark eyes becoming glossy. Looking into his eyes made me want to take him right then and there, however…..

“Woon-ah~” I purred in to his ear. “What do you want me to do, Woon-ah?”

I was met with a small whimper as he turned his face away.

Though he couldn’t see me, I jutted out my lip in a pout.

Was I too pushy in my advances? Did I misunderstand all those signs? I sigh and lean away from his warm body.  As I turn away, a hand grabs my wrist and yanks me on to the wall, our positions reversed.

Both hands above my head were held by a troubled looking Taekwoon. For a while we didn’t move as I watch Taekwoon have an inner battle with himself.

“Taekwoon?” I ask, very much concerned. I was met with a sigh.

“Hakyeon….”

“Yes my love?”

“Can we……”

“Yes?”

Suddenly his face became red and he put his forehead on my shoulder.

“Can we have ?” he mumbled, the vibrations tickling my shoulder and neck.

“I don’t know, can we?”

I smiled triumphantly as I heard him groan.

Bringing his face back to eye level, he glared at me.

“I’m serious Hakyeon.”

“…..So am I.” I say softly. “If you want to, we can. But I won’t force you just to please me if you aren’t ready yet.”

He smiled softly, but a vice grip on my tie said otherwise.

==============================================================

(Bbang)

“So….I’m thinking the plan was a success?” I ask as I see Taekwoon coming through the store’s front door. Though he said nothing, the boy practically glowed and I believe he has a slight limp.

“Yeah……..”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK. I know....you guys waited ALL THIS TIME for a small uneventfull chapter......AND I AM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY. i had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble with this chaper, I've changed it atleast 5 times. I didn't want to do a scene since i'm not that confident about it, but I will try to if you guys want me to.

DON'T LOSE FAITH IN ME YOU GUYS