Frog Prince

I prefer mine in Lace

(Onew)

At first I thought it was on accident, an honest mistake; perhaps he meant to give the bag to the pretty woman who’s cubical neighbored mine who swooned over him like many of the other employee’s.

But it happened again, about a month later after I blissfully forgot the embarrassing ordeal. The second visit was just as embarrassing as the first, only this time I was met with a small smile from the intimidating man instead of a glare.

After that, the bags came more frequently; each one more revealing than the last, yet they all had a pair of fishnet stockings. My co-workers started to make jokes, asking why I was visiting the boss so often with a suspicious brown bag. After which I would politely flip them off.

But I hate to admit…. I liked seeing him more, even if it is to give him back lingerie for his ‘partner’.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey Jinki!” A voice squealed out of nowhere, slim arms squeezing my neck.

“Key! Hush! Some people are actually trying to work!” I half-heartedly snap, pushing his face away from me.

“So mean Jinki~” The blond whined, jutting out his cheeks in a pout.

“What do you want, Key?” I ask tiredly, rubbing my now sore neck.

“What? I can’t just come and visit my childhood friend?” He innocently asks.

I give him a pointed look.

“You wouldn’t drive all the way over here just to tell me ‘Hi’, Kibum.”

“You hurt me Jinki~. But, you are correct. I came here to ask a favor.” The diva sighs dejectedly.

“What is it?”

“I need you to place an order for me,” reaching in his pocket he hands me a neatly folded paper with an address. “Just put it under my name and info, got it?”

“Why should I do this Key? What if this is a drug deal? Or someone who wants to harvest my organs? What-“

“It is nothing like that Jinki!” The blond huffs, putting his hands on his hips.

“For one, why would I taint this perfection, with drugs?” He says dramatically, his hands motioning over his body.

“And two, I would never put my friend in danger! I would do it myself, but my break ends soon and I’m leaving tonight to visit my relatives in America.” Key explains

I fake ponder for a moment, before I break into a smile, seeing my friend becoming annoyed with my lack of answer.

“Sure, Key. I’ll do it after I get off work.”

He beams before giving me another hug. Soon he leaves, shouting a heart-felt goodbye for all to hear.

========================================================

 

By the time 4 o’clock rolls around, I’m already in my car, diligently following the directions of the GPS.

After the robotic voice happily announced the arrival of my destination, I was regretting ever agreeing to Kibum’s request.

The address was for a lingerie shop called Body & Soul.(See what I did there ;)

The building itself was cute, it had a some-what classy feel and the windows had cute decorations instead of creepy modeling mannequins. This, however, did not lessen my reluctance to enter the shop.

After a lot of inner-debate with myself, I sluggishly approached the shop.

Carefully I push the door open….and my mouth falls open.

The place was absolutely radiating cute. Not dark, nasty, and distasteful….but pleasant. Instead of toys and strands of clothing, dresses of all shapes and colors covered the racks. The most “lingerie” I saw, was way in the back, not counting the cute on the….wait what?

Shaking my head, I head to the counter on the farthest side of the store.

“Can I help you?” A deep voice says behind me. I jump slightly as I turn to see a tall, intimidating blond.

“U-hh yes, I’m here to place an order?” I say more calmly then I thought.

Suddenly his face breaks into a wide, gum-filled smile.

“Awesome! I’ll take care of you at my desk.” He says pleasantly, walking past me to the counter. I couldn’t help but be slightly dumbfounded at the surprisingly scary-cute male.

“What can I order for you today?” He says happily, bringing out a notebook and pen.

“Oh, uh it’s all in here.” I smile sheepishly, handing him the paper.

Carefully the male opens it, reading over the form carefully. Folding the paper again he puts next to the notebook.

“Ok , can I have your information so I can call you when it’s ready?” He asks innocently.

“Oh it’s not for me,” I say immediately “ But put it down under Kim Kibum….”

After giving the man Key’s information, he puts away the note book and gives me a friendly smile.

“Thank you for the order! Please come back again- Oh hey Minho!”

====================================================================

Pure crap yes I know >.< The next chapter with be better!!!!!!