Completely Changed

I Love You But I Hate You

Our screams could be heard from ten blocks away. That is how surprised we were. 

"Wait why Exo?" I wailed.

"Because they are the closest to the company and they still have rooms available. There will 2 beds in each room. Uh I'll just explain when we get there tomorrow morning." Sumiah said and left the dorm.

"Is this a dream?" Senika pinched her cheek. "Ow!" 

"No it's not ahujumma." Yu bin joked.

"Wait.. So I'll get to be with Bakkie?! She yelled.

"Shh. Aigoo. We're not sure yet seni ah." Auri sighed. 

"We'll lets shower and go to sleep." Eun Yuna said calmly. 

"Waitt. First we must discuss something about who do we like in EXO." Senika said.

"Um.. Kai? He dances so cool." Eun Yuna replied, embarrassed.
"Hm. It's probably Chen. His voice is ahh and he is so nice." Auri said.
"Suho. He's so cute and is so friendly to me. GAHHHH." Yu bin blushed.

"How about you Mina?" As Senika grinned.
"Don't know." As I got my clothes ready and showered. 

Each member showered and drop onto our comfy beds.
"Good night!" We said.

I sighed as we got into our beds.

"Mina? You okay?" Asked Eun Yuna.
"Yeah. Just that it will awkward tomorrow. Anyways goo night." And I blew her air kisses.

I lay on my bed and went to sleep.

*beep beep beep*


"Girls! Time to wake up! Sumiah will be here in an hour." As Auri nudge us.

"Unnie.." As me and Eun Yuna yawned. 

"Aigoo. You guys. Guess I have no choice." 

My vision was blurry but I could see her get the microphone.

I quickly got up and whispered to Eun Yuna that Auri is being in out the microphone. She sat straight up. We both creep out to the living room when she wasn't looking.

"BOO!" We both yelled.

"AHHH!" And she turned around. "YAH!" And we all laughed. Soon, everyone was up and we packed our things. 
The truck was downstairs for our things. We went into the elevator. We were wearing cute clothes and we were shy to approach EXO since we were going to live with them until.. I don't know man.

"Mina your short dress is so cute." Senika stared at me
"Please Unnie. Your shirt is so cute with the checkers." I replied.

I was wearing a minty color dress and an infinity necklace and heels. 

*bing*

We walked out of the elevator and saw Sumiah.

"Let's get in!" She said and we did.

______•___________•___________•


We finally arrived at EXOs dorm from a 20 minute drive. 

I knocked on the door with the others behind me.

"Huh. Oh. Hey 4EVA. Hey Mina." Luhan came out and welcomed us inside. 

"Yay! The AC is on." As Yu Bin went inside immediately. 
"Hey Yu." As Suho waved at her and you could see her blushed haha.

We slowly moved all the luggage inside the dorm and close the door so the AC wouldn't escape. 

"Okay.. So we would have to decide which rooms is who's. It's 2 people in each room and 3 people in one room." Suho, the leader said.

"So in order to do this, we made a raffle with all our names. It could be boy and girl, or boy and boy, or girl and girl." Explained Tao.

"What." I mumbled. 

Each 4EVA member and EXO member chose a name tag. 

And it goes at this list follows :

Baekhyun and Chanyeol
Suho and Yu Bin
Kai and Eun Yuna
Senika and Tao
Chen and Auri
Luhan and Lay
Kris and Xiumin

And Guess what.. It left me with D.O and Sehun. Great just great.

We unpacked our things and went to our rooms. My room was the biggest because it had to fit 3 people. 

I went into my room and try to organize my section. There was a stand on the top and I had to stand on the bed to put my decorations there. 
Ah! I slipped on the bed and lost my balance. I thought that I was going to have a sprained ankle or something. 
Huh. Why doesn't it hurt? I just fell didn't I? I opened my eyes and I was on top of D.O. I hear his breathing. His face was red so was mines.
"Ah! Sorry." As I apologized and got off. "Are you okay?" As I grabbed his head and pulled him up. Woah! He nearly lost his balance and I caught him just in time. 
We both laughed.
"Thanks D.O" as I smiled.
"And thanks Mina." He laughed.

"Ahem." As he walked in.
"Hyung, can you cook something for all of us?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah sure." And he walked out of the room. I wanted to follow him So I can help with the cooking but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.
"Yah!" I said.
"Mina" as he looked at me with his sincerity eyes.. The eyes that I fell for last year. 
"If you don't have anything to talk about then I'll help D.O with breakfast." I turned to the kitchen.
"Can't you understand me for once? Victoria and I didn't do anything. It was pouring rain and she was at the dorm drying herself." He tried to explain.

"Understand you? Did you just say that? Please . You didn't understand my feelings when I saw Victoria on you." I replied angrily. "How you felt about Victoria? That she's prettier and hotter?"

"She's not like that!" He yelled.

"Why don't you two  just get together?! Well she's obviously better than me! You actually went for her huh. Well I'm not surprise." 
Then, I felt my face slapped.

"Huh. So you slapped me? I don't even know you anymore." As hot tears dropped from my eyes. 

I saw Eun Yuna and some of the other EXO members standing outside. Eun Yuna ran to me and brought me outside.

"It's okay Mina." As I cried in her shoulders. 
"I hate him.." I cried.

"Wait what happened Mina?" as Senika and the others came over. 

"Nothing. I'll go to the cafe for breakfast. Tell thank you for D.O if he had cooked my breakfast." And I grabbed my bag and ran out of the dorm.

"What have you done sehun?" As Chanyeol sighed.

"I-I'dont know..." As Sehun buried his face in his arms. 

"Bro, it's okay." As Tao came in after witnessing the scene and comforted his little bro. 


What a great day starting off in EXOs dorm... I thought sarcastically. He completely changed.... Completely..