Meiji PS

I Love You But I Hate You

The day that began was so perfect that... I wish I didn't even move to Exo's dorm. 

"Hi. I would like a cappuccino with not much sugar and bacon with eggs sandwich. Thanks." As I went to the Starbucks waiter.

He blinked at me several times so I smiled at him. "Y-y-yes c-coming right up." As he went to get my coffee and my sandwich.

I put on my headphones and sat near the window seat. People were snapping photos and were screaming my name. 

"Yah! Mina!" As Eun Yuna pull my headphones down. 

"Oh hey Yuna." As I smiled.

"I was looking for you. Everyone's at the dorm is worried about you." She said frantically.

"What? I'm eating breakfast here." As I laughed.

"C'mon you're probably still stressing about him huh." She patted my head.

"No I'm not. We are over." As I flicked her forehead.

"Owwie." As she pouted.

"EYY. Mina!" As the rest of 4EVA came over and yelled.

"Aigoo Mina so this is where you are!" Yu bin sighed.

"AHA! See told you she would be here." As Senika laughed in triumph.

"Aigoo. Ahjumma knows best." As Yu Bin chuckled

"Ey. You okay Mina? You can talk to us. Is your cheek okay?" As Auri asked the questions away.

"I'm okay unnie." I smiled.

"Bacon And Egg Sandwich and Cappucino." The waiter called.
"That would be $5.50."

"Thanks." As I paid him and his face was pink. 

"Let's go back to the dorm. We all haven't ate breakfast yet." Said Auri.

So, you cannot be selfish and went with them back to the dorm.

"Mina!" As Tao rushed over as we opened the door and hugged me. 

"Hey Tao." As I hugged him back and pet his head. 

"Mina. You fine?" As D.O Came over and walked me in.

"Yup thanks for asking." As I smiled.

But even so, he still gave me a worried look. I reassured him by hugging him.

"I'm fine. Really." I whispered. 
Finally he gave me a smile and went to the kitchen to pass out breakfast. I sat on a random seat and ate my sandwich. Yum yum.
Then I saw luhan's mouth drooling. 
So I broke my sandwich into a smaller piece and gave half of it to him.

"Thank you Mina." As he winked.
"You welcome." As I giggled.

"Time to eat everyone!" D.O yelled as I got out of my seat and helped him set the table. I came back and guess what? Tao, Baekhyun, and Luhan were eating my sandwich away and yup. No more for me.

"Sowwie Mina." As they make cute faces.
"Yah! You ate other peoples food and just apologized?!" Sehun yelled.

"Dude chill." I said when Tao baekhyun and Luhan were making puppy faces. Awe so I went over to them and pat their heads.
"Seriously. It's okay." I said.

"Minaaa.!" As they hugged me.
"Yah yah yah. Bakkie esh mines." As Senika pulled him to her.

"We know we know. You two are so cute." We smirked.

"Yeep." As Senika and baekhyun blushed. 

"Now let's eat!" As 4EVA and EXO gathered around. We ate breakfast and Sumiah was downstairs waiting for us.

"Why is Exo's manager here too?" I asked as I pointed to the car.

"Oh. Exo is coming to the Meiji candy photoshoot and advertisement too. Since they are part of it." Auri explained, so typical of the leader and we all chuckled. 

We all got into the car and Exo followed behind us. 
"Move in." As Sehun say next to me while D.O on my left.

I just ignored him and put on my headphones. 
*poke*

"Hm?" As I pulled one of the headphones out of my ear and looked at D.O.

"What song are you hearing?" He asked.

"F(x)' s electric shock. Yup your favorite girl group" as I stopped him because I knew he was going to said that.
He laughed and we talked all the way. 

"Oh. By the way, after you guys are finish with your photoshoot, go but swimsuits and swimwears. We're going shoot an episode of 4EVA Showtime starring EXO at the new water slide that opened. " Sumiah said.

"Water slide? Yay!" I cheered like a child. 
We laughed and cheered how fun it would be. 

 

Finally we arrived at the shoot and went to the dressing room. 
"Hmm... What should I choose.." I stared at the outfits. I found one that caught my eye. A cute Infinity and polka dot dress. 

Soon, everyone was at the shoot except for me. There was a malfunction with the outfit, it was a bit tight and I wore it the wrong way. 

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" I yelled. The dressing room creaked and d.o walked in.

"Um. D.o can you help me with my dress?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Um.." He blushed.
"Please?" I pouted. "Sorry if it's embarrassing" as I started to turn red. He slowly helped me removed the dress and closed his eyes when he saw me in my garments. 

"Wait.. Hold on.. Okay.. Can you help me zip it please? I can't reach it." I plead.
He slowly opened his eyes and tried hard not to stare at me.

"Thanks d.o. You're the bestt." As we both walked out of the dressing room. "Hehe sorry" as I blushed.

"N-no it's fine." As he turned red.
I reached for him and hugged him. He is so adorable. 

"Hm so this is where you guys were." As sehun stared at us, eyes full of jealousy and anger.

"He was just helping me." As I held his hand and went out to the set. Sehun followed us out to the set. "Sorry" I whispered to D.O. He nodded and understands. 

"Okay! First up is Senika and Baekhyun. Baekhyun hold the Meiji lollipop while Senika is on one side of the lollipop and baekhyun on the other. Like a kiss of the lollipop." The director directed.

Senikas and Baekhyuns nose were so close. Their faces were so close. All of us were teasing them but they were focused.

"Okay! Good! Next Minami and Sehun! Sehun you hold her and stick a Meiji chocolate on your mouth while Minami catches it."

Holy god. Why does it have to be him. His eyes stared intensely into mines. He grabbed my waist. His hands were holding my hip and got a chocolate on his mouth. He mouthed one side of the chocolate while I mouthed the other. 

"Okay! Good!" As the director and all the other people looked at the shots.

"Awe.. They're so cute." As Yu bin and Senika teased.

"Yah!" I nearly dropped the chocolate and Sehun's lip brushed mines. I went off the set and wiped my mouth with a tissue. I looked over to D.O and saw a hurt look on his face. 

Soon one shoot went by another and it was my turn with D.O now. 

"D.o , you will hold a Meiji long lollipop and pretend to kiss Minami. Pretend" he directed.

I could hear whispering around the room. But we did what we were told. 
D.o wrapped his arms around mines and leaned in. Everyone was on the right side to observe while the pretend kiss was aimed at the left. 
Our faces were one cm apart and my heart was beating_fast. 
To my surprise, D.o leaned in and gently kissed my lips.. For real..

"Cut! Okay! Good. Let's wrap up."

His kiss was not like Sehun's. I don't know why but I liked it. 

"Um..sorry I couldn't help myself." As he mumbled.
"No no. It's okay." as i peck a kiss on his cheeks and smiled. 

We went back to the dressing room and Auri was smirking.
"Hmmm.. Mina and D.O ." As my unnies smirk.

"Unnies!" I pouted.

"Okay everyone! We're going shopping for the swimwears!" Sumiah ordered.


My heart was still pounding due to D.O.. He was like a brother to me until now... What am I feeling?

 

 

 

•helloo. Finally not busy anymore.. I think c: enjoy• Kris exo fighting we are one! I love you exo and all of you 💙