Home is Where The Heart is

Distance

large-4.gif

[ luhan spoiling his sehuna ]

 

 

“I really miss you, hyung.” Sehun whispers lowly, eyes concentrating on his fingers as they trace invisible lines on the pillow next to his head. It’s two o’clock in the morning, he has class in the morning later on but he really doesn’t care, not when he misses his significant other so much, not willing to hang up even though he knows he should be sleeping right now. He smiles effortlessly when he hears a soft chuckle over the phone, he misses listening to that voice, not just over the phone and video calls.

He hears a soft hum, before he gets the reply. “You know I miss you too, Sehun-ah. I really can’t wait to come back, back home, with you,” Sehun blushes furiously when Luhan’s voice starts getting lower as he continues whispering, hiding his goofy smile into the white blanket of his, “I miss being in your arms.” Sehun sighs, eyes fluttered close as he reminisces the feeling of having Luhan in his embrace. 

“You always give me more reasons to miss you more,” Sehun whines like a child, but his voice still hushed and low, his lower lip jutting out because he misses Luhan so badly, and he’s going crazy but he knows it very well, that when he has him back in his arms, he’ll know that everything, all this while, was worth the wait after all.

“Hmm, you always do too, Sehun-ah.” He hears some rustling over the phone, and he assumes that Luhan is in bed, letting himself get comfortable. “Just one more week, one more week till I get to hold you again,” Sehun closes his eyes, he can feel how heavy his eyelids are by now but it’s hard to fall asleep when he really wants to be with Luhan, albeit not physically.

Luhan giggles playfully, like he always does when Sehun tells him sweet things that he means from the very depth of his heart, always saying them sincerely to Luhan, constantly reminding him how much he means to him, how much Sehun loves him, how he’ll always love every part of Luhan and anything to always let Luhan know that Sehun will always love him no matter what.

“Sehun-ah,” the younger boy murmurs, “when I come back, please let me hold you, to make up for the times that we’ve been apart.” Sehun chuckles when he can hear his boyfriend pouting, even though he cannot see him. “My love, you can do whatever you want, okay?” Sehun smiles softly, already imagining Luhan hugging him with his arms around Sehun’s waist, his head nuzzling Sehun’s neck because Sehun is so tall but it’s okay because Luhan loves it.

“You can hold me as long as you want, you can kiss me as much as you wish. Because I’d do the same,” Sehun bites his lower lip, happy that he gets to hear what sounds like a whimper and a squeal from Luhan. “So unfair, you’re so good at making me miss you so bad.” Luhan huffs but continues a second later, “and yes Sehun-ah, I’d be happy to let you do those to me.”

Sehun’s cheeks colour, turning tomato red when he hears those bold words from Luhan. It’s funny, he thinks, how he can get shy when Luhan is saying such words confidently, it turns him on though he’s never admitted it to Luhan, Luhan catches it every time anyway.

They don’t stop talking to each other, half the time telling stories about the universe or their future and half the time whispering sweet loving words to each other, until it’s a quarter to four o’clock in the morning. Sehun doesn’t hang up; instead, he falls asleep to the soothing melody of Luhan singing to his favourite song.

 

 

 

“Sehun-ah, I can’t call you for a few days, I don’t know how long, but I promise I’ll make it up okay?” Luhan apologises, he sounds very nervous because he’s afraid that Sehun might get angry but, “I see, it’s fine. It’s just that, take care alright? I’ll miss you more now.” Sehun replies understandingly, even though he releases a sigh at the end.

“I’m sorry baby,” Sehun chuckles lightly when Luhan keeps saying sorry, knowing how Luhan can feel guilty quite easily. “Hey, hey…” Sehun calls very softly, Luhan stopping his words to listen to Sehun, “I’m not angry at all alright? Just, do what you need to do for now. I really can’t wait until next week.”

Luhan smiles widely, he feels really grateful to have someone like Sehun. Always making him feel like he’s wanted and special, it’s definitely a wonderful feeling. “Me too, I’ll get going now alright? I love you, Sehun-ah.”

“Take care, love. I love you, too, Lu.” Sehun whispers huskily, one that never fails to cause Luhan to blush, cheeks turning into pretty shades of red.

 

 

“You’re looking absolutely horrible today, Oh Sehun.” Baekhyun points out as soon as said boy takes a seat across him at the table in the cafeteria during lunch, Chanyeol turning his head from his book to take a look as well. After a moment of staring between Sehun and Chanyeol, the latter nods in agreement, “yeah, like total .” 

Sehun lets out a good-natured laugh, shaking his head slightly at such comments from his friends. “It’s just that I miss Luhan a lot.” He admits easily, playing with the empty can of soda that he finished a while ago. “I thought you two call each other every night?” Baekhyun asks, eyes wide with curiosity.

“He’s been busy, it’s been three days. I want to call him you know, but I don’t want to interrupt him while he’s busy with something else,” the brunette sighs heavily. It probably sounds ridiculous that he misses Luhan so fast in just two days, but Luhan’s been away for so long and really, to have Luhan back soon would be the best thing in the world.

“Maybe he’s taking care of the things he needs to pay for or something before he comes back? I heard he’s coming back in a week? Am I right?” Chanyeol suggests, Baekhyun chuckling when Chanyeol points his index finger upwards with his eyebrows raised.

“Yes, hyung, he’s coming back home next week. I hope so, I really miss him,” Baekhyun and Chanyeol stare at each other confusingly when Sehun wails a bit loudly into his hands that covered his face.

 

 

“Sehun, come join us for dinner!” Baekhyun calls after him. “Although it’s still a bit early for one, but we can chat before we order some food.” Chanyeol continues, a huge grin plastered on his lips.  They were already walking down the road to go to a restaurant that they frequent. But Sehun doesn’t feel like doing anything else anymore, he just wants to go home and wait, like he always does for months.

“Nah, I’ll have to skip this one.” Sehun swallows his saliva when he sees Chanyeol pouting, so he continues, “I think I’m going to go rest now.” He flashes an apologetic smile to the older boy, indicating that he’s very sorry. Baekhyun pats on his back; Sehun turns to him and meets his smile.

“It’s okay, make sure you’ll come along next time!”

Sehun laughs, stopping his tracks to bid his friends goodbye before he turns to the opposite direction of where Chanyeol and Baekhyun are heading, and starts walking home.

 


 

Sehun looks around to see couples sticking to each other, smiles plastered on their face as they turn to look at each other, laughing when the staring between them is too long. Some are walking in silence, but they’re holding each other’s hands tightly like they won’t let each other go at all.

He sighs, looking at his shoes instead of the couples because it’s things like these that make him miss Luhan more and more every day, it hurts him until he feels his heartstrings being tugged at, his breaths getting heavier by the second.

He shuts the door closed as soon as he steps in, lazily taking his shoes off but not his socks because it makes it easier for him to shuffle his feet. Sehun is tired and he misses Luhan that badly, maybe he should just go to bed to stop him from feeling it as much.

Taking off his coat and placing it on the sofa, he turns to walk to the kitchen to get a drink. Before he could reach the mug on top of the cardboard, he feels a pair of arms easily enveloping his waist. “What—“ He turns around quickly out of reflex and stops breathing for a while when he sees the pair of familiar sweet pale caramel eyes, adorable button nose and slightly red plump lips that he won’t stop dreaming of feeling it again.

“Luhan,” the name rolls off his tongue softly, almost like a whisper. His eyes widened in surprise when Luhan smiles and that’s when it hit him. “Luhan, you’re back!” He laughs, immediately hugging the shorter boy tightly, Luhan giggling and nodding as he hugs his lover back.

“I’m finally back Sehun-ah,” He nuzzles his face onto Sehun’s neck, his breath feels warm against Sehun’s skin.. “God, I missed you so much.” Sehun emphasizes his words by hugging Luhan tighter; pulling Luhan closer if that’s even possible by now.

He releases Luhan slowly, only to kiss Luhan on the lips, but arms still secured around the latter’s slim waist. “Miss you so bad,” Luhan says in between kisses, his lips never leaving Sehun when he does, but instead he wraps his arms around Sehun’s neck this time to pull him closer.

 

 

Hours have passed yet neither of them feels like stopping. It will never be enough, not when it’s been so long and the feeling of love towards each other has grown even more throughout the whole duration of being separated from each other.

“Sehun-ah,” Luhan calls after he slowly breaks the kiss, Sehun opens his eyes to look at his lover who is on top of him, his thighs straddling Sehun’s hips. The brunette smiles widely before he hums to specify Luhan that he’s listening, proud when he focuses on Luhan’s slightly bruised and kiss-swollen pretty lips.

Luhan grins before he says, “I love you.” When he finishes, he dips his head once again, nibbling onto Sehun’s lower lip a few times until he yelps when Sehun flips their position. His wide eyes are filled with affection when Sehun gazes into his orbs, and it makes him feel like he’s very lucky and loved.

“My Luhan, my love,” Sehun pampers Luhan with love-filled kisses from his jaw down to his neck, smirking when he hears Luhan releasing mewls and moans. He nibbles his skin lightly, being playful like he always does when he spoils his lover in bed. “I love you more, Lu.” Sehun whispers huskily when he indulges Luhan’s lips for another kiss, Luhan giggling like a happy child as he threads his fingers through Sehun’s brown locks.

Luhan is breathless by the time Sehun pulls off his jeans, tossing them behind next to their discarded shirts on the floor. Luhan has his eyes fluttered closed, lips red from kissing too much, his chest heaves as he pants heavily, fingers clenching onto the white bed sheet tightly while Sehun leaves butterfly kisses on his inner thighs, at the same time massaging Luhan’s firm and plump thighs, gentle enough to make Luhan let out a long moan.

Luhan turns to look at Sehunㅡwith half-lidded eyes, looking very flustered and incredibly gorgeous in his gloryㅡwhen Sehun hovers over Luhan but eyes always looking deeply into Luhan’s. His gaze softens when Luhan’s lips curve into an endearing smile, he finds himself Luhan’s cheek before he kisses Luhan on the lips.

“Always so beautiful,” Sehun whispers with a light chuckle, making Luhan bite his lower lip timidly. Sehun smiles when he still manages to see Luhan’s cheek turning to pretty shades of red even though the only light illuminating the room is the table lamp placed on the night stand.

Luhan pulls Sehun down for another kiss, gently on Sehun’s lower lip before his tongue enters Sehun’s mouth. Sehun moans in the kiss when Luhan slides his tongue over his, the feeling sending sensation southwards of his body. He deepens the kiss by tilting his head slightly for better access, his elbows propped next to pillow where Luhan places his head on.

“I’m never going to get enough of this,” Luhan says when he pulls out, playing with the hair on the back of Sehun’s neck before he continues, “never going to get enough of you.” He finishes his sentence by connecting their lips firmly again, a tear escaping from his eyes and trailing down his cheeks.

Sehun feels the wetness while caressing Luhan’s face, and pulls out to look at Luhan’s tears-brimmed eyes. He frowns in worry, wiping the tears away with his thumb. “Baby, what’s wrong?” He asks with eyes full of genuine worry and sincerity.

“I missed you so badly, it feels so good to be in your arms again, Sehun-ah.” Luhan smiles, planting a chaste kiss on Sehun’s lips. Luhan probably thinks that Sehun finds it silly for him to cry over something like this, feeling overwhelmed to have him back but he's assured that even though he's overwhelmed over small things, Sehun will still love him as much as before and probably even more. The brunette smiles softly in response before enveloping Luhan in his arms and kisses Luhan on his forehead, on his nose, on his right cheek before the left, his jaw and lastly, his lips.

“I’m here now, don’t worry okay? Come here.”

Luhan stares at Sehun’s sleeping face, his chest heaving slowly as he releases his breath. The smile on his lips doesn’t disappear the whole time he looks at his lover while he caresses the latter’s cheek. Luhan can feel the heat of Sehun’s body and steady beat of heart against his chest like this, with Sehun’s arms enveloping him and their limbs tangled keeping them so close to each other.

The blond boy takes a deep breath before he closes his eyes, nuzzling his face in between Sehun’s shoulder and neck, his arm draping over Sehun’s slightly toned abs. He doesn’t forget to plant a kiss on Sehun’s skin before he sleeps though, like always.

Luhan smiles widely when Sehun shifts his body in his sleep, the arms around him pulling him even closer towards Sehun. He hums softly to himself, absence really does make the heart grow fonder after all.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note
I kinda forgot how it was supposed to go but well here it is! 
I hope it made sense lol
i know it sounds a bit impossible for them but
some people made it together anyway bec faith/trust/love
wanted to add angst bc hardships between selu but guess whos not ready for it
did i ever mention how much I love hunhan u_u
if no then please know my heart my mind my soul are filled w love for them

Feedbacks and upvotes are wonderfully apreciated!
Thanks for reading, my loves 
 

tumblr_inline_n313g2DYfo1qcjyfg.gif

tumblr_myfqn2Dni71qd7x3so2_250.gif

coughs ya sehun obviously likes it