Chapter 8

We meet again

-Before the battle-

Kris's P.O.V

'Kriiiisss~Let me out and play.'

Ever since that kid showed up and can't control Yifan anymore. It took me years to seal him away and let me have full control. When I got my powers, Yifan came with the package. To avoid confusion I gave my real name to my other self since I hardly use it. Yifan is different from me. I love my friends and I would do anything to protect them but Yifan wants to destroy them. He thinks no one deserves to walk on the same path as us so it confuses me when he said that he wanted to protect Tao.

"Yifan..." I called out.

'Awww~ You're finally talking to me.' Yifan laughed.

"Shut up, let me ask you something." I angrily said.

'Fire away.' he said.

"what's so special about Tao? Why do care about him?" I asked.

'Don't know.' he replied.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

'Listen, I have more power than you do so I have better senses. When you first made eye contact with you I was released from my prison.' He explained.

"How was that possible? The seal I put on you was the most powerful seal in the world." I asked in shock.

'Yet the boy managed to break it. See where I'm going with this. He managed to break the seal.' I could tell Yifan was smirking after saying that.

"Yifan, who the hell is this kid?" I asked.

'Find out yourself kris. I'm going to sleep, goodnight.'

Yifan disappeared from my head and I sat on the couch in the hideout. I looked out to the sky and was wondering what will happen now. I'm the strongest in the gang and if I were to lose control over Yifan I could kill over my friends. The power of flight and the power of blood no one can stop me. I looked out the window and saw Chen with Tao. I stared at Tao and noticed he was a little cut and couldn't blame Yifan for thinking he was.

'So you agree with me? Kris your finally a man.' Said Yifan in happy tone.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP?!" I yelled.

'Yeah I was but then I became interested in your thoughts.' he smirked.

"GO TO HELL YIFAN!" I shouted.

'If i go you're coming with me." Yifan laughed.

I growled at the person within me and just tried to ignore him the best I could. Suddenly the dorr bursted open revealing the leader of Super Junior, Park Leeteuk followed by his vice leader, Kangin. Both looked quite exhausted so I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Kris, we have a problem." Leeteuk gasped out.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Heechul and Siwon are gone and we fear for the worse." Kangin explained.

"Wait, Heechul and Siwon. The two people who were part of the dark rebels?" I asked in shock.

"We managed to convince the two to be good and we succeeded but there is still hints of evil in them and we fear they are after your group." Leeteuk explained.

My eyes widened and I was about to help them track them down but I couldn't risk Yifan.

"Take Kai, D.O and Suho they should help." I said.

"Thank you."

The two left my hideout and I looked back out the window feeling miserable. If I can't control Yifan in the future then I failed my gang.