3. Pretend to be angry.

5 Steps to Counterattack Baekhyun’s iness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3.         Pretend to be angry. 

 

“Please hand over the rice Sehunnie~” Chanyeol says sweetly, nudging the youngest with his feet under the table. Said boy remains unperturbed, and is instead focused on stealing Jongin’s chicken without him noticing.

Chanyeol is about to get up when the plate of rice appears in front of him. He stares at the familiar pretty fingers holding the plate and gulps. In instinct, he flashes a grateful smile. But then he remembers something and the smile contorts in a scowl. “I didn’t ask you. I asked Sehun.” He says brusquely, matching it with the most irritated voice he can muster.

Everyone stops with what they are doing to stare at Chanyeol. Chanyeol never, ever use that tone to anyone. Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow, Jongin frowns at him, Joonmyeon purses his lips, Sehun’s mouth forms an O and Baekhyun stares at him in bewilderment.

“What’s the difference? It’s not as if—”

Chanyeol doesn’t give him a chance to finish whatever it is he wants to say and storms off the dining table, hungry stomach completely forgotten.

-

Baekhyun is having one of those moments where he’s whimpering in bed like a small puppy again. Chanyeol knows it isn’t intentional. But he had already set his mind to get mad at everything Byun Baekhyun does.

“Will you stop?” he snaps, throwing a bolster straight to his face. Baekhyun’s sleeping figure yelps and jumps off the bed, head wildly swinging from left to right. “What? What is it? What?”  His hands are positioned comically, like he’s Jackie Chan and he’s ready to kung fu now.

He stares at Chanyeol with wide eyes. “What is it Yeol?” he demands, finally lowering his arms set to attack.

Chanyeol just glowers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter