One : Jiyeon

No More Secrets

 

I let an stiffled puff go out of my system before adjusting my huge sunglasses as I left the dorm quietly. I checked my phone, slightly bluhing when I realized that I was staring at my wallpaper for a long time, too long.  I sighed when a message interrupted my daydreaming. I opened it and gasped. 

Do you think we are stupid? You said you only love us fans. Never Ever jjang!

I mentally cried for a second after reading that and above it is a picture of my current house beside my parent's house. I wanted to run back inside and cuddle safely but Myungsoo is waiting for me. And as if on cue, Myungsoo called.

Shakily, I swiped my finger through the phone and answered. "H-h-hello?"

"Jiyeonnie! Are you on the way? Should I pick you up?" he asked in his overly lively tone that he always use. Somehow it made me warm and fuzzy for a second but it disappeared when I saw a shadow behind the car.

I tip toed. "I-I think someone's following me. " 

"What? Go back to your dorm, I'm coming over." Myungsoo instructed and I followed, locking the door closely behind me.

 

I jumped a bit when a loud knock echoed my door. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pan before opening the door, pointing the pan at my stalker. I sighed in relief when a very suprised Myungsoo came in to my view.

"Where? Where?!" he shouted, looking around the porch but I knew better so I pulled him in and closed the door, showing him the message I recieved a few minuted ago. He frowned and muttered low words that  I didn't bother hearing before he stood up and crossed his arms around his chest, staring at me intently. "Are you sure you don't know this guy?"

I groaned and threw a pillow at him. "Yah! Are you still thinking like that?"

"Nope, sorry." he said, backpedalling immediately. "But how would they know this? It was covered perfectly."

"Are you really going to ask me that?" I sighed, plopping myself on the cofty couch, snuggling between the fluffy pillows. I hissed when he pulled me up and engulfed me in to a hug but of course, I lost when he didn't let go for so long. 

Myungsoo rested his chin on top my head and hummed. "Your solo is doing great."

"You smell like sweat." I retorted, muffled as my face is smashed on his chest.  "Did you run from your dorm?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

I pushed him a little and stared at him. "Did you?"

"Yes maam." he answered. "But that's because I was worried."

I nodded and spreaded my arms outwards,and he wasted no time getting in to it. I nodded again and we stayed that way for who knows how long. Being in a tough situation like before made ma mature, I think. Maybe time with him is delightful but I know this is going to turn serious once more.

 

Maybe this plan isn't working perfectly.

 


 

-A/N-  Update, whoo! Comments, Subscribers and upvotes are loved ^o^ By the way Jiyeon's solo is just ugh straight from heaven and I wanted to cry evertytime she sings. And #LastRomeo whhoooo double feels okay bye. Sorry for the short chapter...