Prologue : Myungsoo

No More Secrets

 

 

"Where are you?" I asked groggily, reaching out to grab a tissue. Sungyeol poked his tongue out and tossed it further away, earning a special kick from me, I groaned and waited for her to answer. "Yah, why aren't you talking?"

Jiyeon's faint laugh was heard at the other side. "I'm waiting for you to finish wiping yourself because you look like you need a shower."

"What?"

"Turn around." 

So I did and found her behind me as she smiled cheekily. I almost regretted turning around when I saw what's she was wearing. I almost threw up at the sight and I could tell very well that Sungyeol on the other hand is enjoying the view.

He laughed shakily and patted Jiyeon's head. "Be careful, Myungsoo is dangerous to girls."

"Yah!" I roared, watching as he ran outside the dressing room. I sighed and walked towards my coat before wrapping her around it. I looked away and puffed. "Why are you wearing that?"

Jiyeon made a soft confused sound. "What? For my performance of course."

"What? That's what you're wearing? Says who?" I frowned, eyeing her with distate. "Your outfit is too short that color makes you look thinner, your hair screams look-at-me-boys, who told you to use this concept?"

She laughed a little and cringed her nose. "The company of course. You should use your comments on yourself. You look like a cow."

"The outfit or the face?" I asked, showing her my best angle.

Jiyeon only laughed and threw another box of tissues. "If I say the truth you won't like it. Go rest, I have to pre-record it again."

I nodded and reached out to place a kiss on her forehead when the door burted open and the MCs entered, making me freeze in my current spot. 

"Ah, there you two are. Please go to you groups, we have to start the broadcast. You can greet each other later." one of the MCs said and I went the seperate way, giving her a small smile as I walked out. "L-ssi, seems like the two of you moved on...after the break-up, you know."

I smile a little and nod.

 

This plan is working perfectly.

 

 


 

-A/N- So, just another little teaser because my feels are not working properly at the moment. Really sorry for the wait, school is up and I have to move asdfghjkl. Please do give me feedbacks. Upvotes are loved but Comments will make me love you forever. Also, don't hesitate to give me something you want to happen so I can work on it, eh?