Can't You Notice Me? – Baekyeol

Oneshot Collections : Baekhyun OTPs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was sitting on the other side of the room, pretending to read a book, however instead of his eyes being fixed on the book they were fixed on the boys fooling around on the couch. Chanyeol lowered his head, his heart aching in his chest as he saw Baekhyun be affectionate towards the troll king. He didn't like it, but there was nothing that he could do to stop. His fingers clenched the book tightly as he tried to ignore the two sitting in the couch, but he just couldn't concentrate, with his heart breaking with each touch that Baekhyun gave to Jongdae. Chanyeol wanted Baekhyun to be the one on his lap, he wanted Baekhyun to kiss him and not Jongdae. It was selfish for him to even think of these things, since clearly they seemed to be in love with each other.

Why? Why did it have to be Jongdae What was so special about Jongdae? Chanyeol always wanted to be like that with Baekhyun, but he didn't want Baekhyun to force himself, as he did during fan meetings to increase their popularity by performing fan service. He wanted it to be natural. His vision was blurry which indicated that he was crying, because he had to accept reality, since Baekhyun would never think of being with Chanyeol. It was something that he disliked because it made him seem weak, and that was something he wasn't.

Chanyeol stood up from the floor, glancing at the boys on the couch, disliking the way that they were so close together, before rushing out of the living room, the book falling to the ground as he steps out, he doesn't even bother picking it up as he rushed to drag himself in the bedroom where he would be able to drown himself in his thoughts, and to just drown himself in tears, just wondering why the man of his dreams didn't love him.
 


Chanyeol entered the bedroom that he shared if one of the members that he despised the most now, he disliked it how Baekhyun held the other instead of him. He still didn't know what was so special about Jongdae, and what he had that Chanyeol didn't. He disliked him so much. Every time he saw them together, his heart began to hurt because it was bleeding - it was bleeding immensely. He wanted Baekhyun's affection. Chanyeol didn't know if he would be able to take it if they continued being like that. He didn't know if he would be able to last. The young boy laid on his bed, hugging his pillow tightly to muffle his loud sobs, and so that the other members wouldn't hear him cry. He heard his voice as he cried. He didn't want Baekhyun to be near him. Chanyeol slapped his hand away harshly, and wiped his hand away from him.

"Don't touch me. I'm fine, I don't want to see you." He was being slightly rude, but it was the only way that he would suppress the pain. He had to push Baekhyun away in order for his emotions to be bottled up inside, if Baekhyun got closer to him then there was a possibility of him confessing, and he couldn't risk that. The younger boy hated how Baekhyun cared about him, but he couldn't ruin their friendship by confessing to him. Chanyeol had too see him love someone else, even if his heart hurt. He had to constantly watch them be cute together. "Just go away. I want to be alone." The younger boy, pushed Baekhyun's arm away, before laying down on his side. 

Sighing, Baekhyun bit his lower lip and tried to fight away the hurt feeling. Chanyeol was hurt, he obviously didn't mean those words, right? Baekhyun looked at the curled figure on the bed before gently grabbing at Chanyeol's wrist with one hand so he wouldn't move. "Chanyeol, look at me. " Baekhyun spoke in a soft but stern tone, the one he always used to consolidate the 'Happy Virus' when he was upset. "What actually happened?"

"You.. you don't need to know. No one needs to know, because only I can resolve it. I've been distant because I've been thinking. I've been thinking about stuff, and you're constantly distracting me, I don't like it, anymore." He disliked seeing the older boy like this, he really did. The way he was whispering as if he was close to crying, and the way he looked so small when he wrapped his arms around his knees. However, Chanyeol was stubborn, and he wouldn't given in to his feelings that easily, he wouldn't confess. Seeing them two together, snuggling tightly on the couch, feeding each other treats, giggling together, whispering in each other's and what not hurt and it hurt a lot. It was as if Baekhyun had forgotting him, and replaced him with Jongdae. Only now he was concerned about the younger boy, because before he didn't seem to give a toss. When he was snuggling with Jongdae, he didn't seem to even think about Chanyeol. Baekhyun had pushed Chanyeol away at first, so it was his fault. If he really cared about the younger boy, then he would have noticed a long time ago, not now. Fans had even noticed how distant Baekhyun and Chanyeol had become - this showed that they were more observant, and that they noticed little changes. Only some of them minded whereas the rest now shipped Baekhyun and Jongdae. And that made him chuckle bitterly.

"No." Chanyeol spitted out harshly. He wanted to admit that he was jealous, that he wanted to be around Baekhyun all the time instead of Jongdae, but that was something that he couldn't do. If Baekhyun liked Jongdae better than him then he would have to accept it, and be happy for them. "No." Chanyeol repeated, however this time much louder than before. "No. You think everyone one likes you? Well, I don't. I don't want to be around you because you disgust me. I don't even want you to touch me, because I finally realized how vile you actually are." He said calmly, his eyes j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter