I guess we finally meet....once again....

You're My Snow White

Minho's POV

 

    I looked over behind Kwangmin as he was talking to me, glad that he wasn't talking about the new kid. "I thought you told me Taemin was in class, why did you lie to me?" I asked Kwangmin as I turned him around. " I told you to look after him, no go get them off of him." I told as I shoved him down the hall way. I watched him get the guys off of Taemin and I saw Taemin thank him I walked down the hall and stopped at my locker I looked towards Taemin and Kwangmin,  and as I did Kwangmin was walking the opposite direction of Taemin "See you later Taemin." I heard Kwangmin yell, I sighed and leaned up against my locker. I decided that I would talk to the kid, its the least I can do. I stood up and walked towards the kid. 

"So you're Lee Taemin, I have heard of you." I was hoping that he wouldn't think that I was kinda creepy of doing that. He looked at me for a second and then I guess he figured out something or whatever.

"Yeah, and who are you to be asking for my name." He replied, as soon as I heard that I knew him, I knew it was him.

"Ah, I'm Choi Minho, the one and only." I replied, trying to keep myself from smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Choi Minho." He replied. He looked around and at this time I wondered if he had completely forgot about me.

"Yup, nice to meet you too. You're cute. I have to show you something, follow me." I said and grabbed his wrist but I didn't go anywhere. I noticed that he was dragged around all day. So I decided to wait for him to follow me.

"Should I be scared?" He asked at first I was kinda confused. and decided that I would kid around with him.

"No, I'm not going to you." I replied and I chuckeld in my head. 

"I thought you were like some guy who could have any girl or guy that he wants." He looked around "Well thats what I hear..." He mumbeld. I knew people would tell him that. I just hoped that Kwangmin or Key told him.

"Yeah, I am, though I save my time with certain people, that I can have a lasting relationship with, like...." I stopped there I didn't want to say anymore than that.

"Like?" I heard him question. I got tired of standing there. I wanted him to follow me. 

"FOLLOW ME!" I slightly yelled and I dragged him out of the school." If he knew where I was going and he says that he has been here before than I will know for sure that it was him.  I stopped for a second. "So, Mr. Who are you to ask for my name, sorry for dragging you out of school, but after I show you something would you like to go get something to eat." I smiled, "I know for sure." I mumbled. He stared at me for a second, and then I saw a slight smile on his face, and he nodded. "Okay! Great!" I said as I dragged him, just a little farther, I thought. 

    When I reached the area, Taemin, as before ran up the branch steps naturally made there as a child like he always used to. "You're the one and only." He said and looked at me and hugged me. 
"Yupp I knew you would remember." I said as I looked down at him. He looked at me and I could swear his eyes had little twinkles in his eyes. I stared at him and I noticed I was inching my face to his. My eyes were focused on his. He blinked. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I stopped and pulled away from his hug and walked away and layed down in the grass. I looked over at Taemin who was perfectly still at where he was at. "You know you're no Snow White like that right?" I asked as I still had the flashback in my head. "Oh sorry he walked and layed down beside me. "Sorry about earlier." I said as I looked over at him who seemed to be lost in his world, eyes closed laying on the grass like a starfish, and I started at him. "You're MY Snow white." I whispered as I leaned in. I didn't care if he saw me, but I will be his prince this time, I will, I thought. I slowly got closer to my face slowing my breaths down hoping he wouldn't notice that I was there, I was only centimeters away, I looked at his soft pink lips and then I quickly kissed him. I could see his eyes open quickly but they closed as the kiss lasted. I pulled away, and looked at him. "You got that." I said.

"What?" Taemin asked as he had a cute confused look on his face.

"You're MY Snow White, no one else can have you. I'm not going to lose you this time Taemin." I said as i helped him up and and led him down the steps. We meet once again, finally, I thought. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked Taemin.

"Pizza hut!" I said as he jumped up and down grabbing onto my arm. I love you Taemin, you are the one for me, the one and only, I thought and we left for pizza hut.

__________________________________________________________________________
 

A/N: Hello! How do you like this story sorry for the shortness of it. Well it is a little longer than the last chapter, and I had a 2min moment in it. Sorry for rushing it, it's just how the story turned out. Anyways I hope you like it. Tell me what you think.