Two

Mir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Flashback in grey

Joon always convinced his own self that one day, Mir will stop avoiding him and they can come back to the old days. But as the days and a week passed, he starting to feel insecure. He afraid those days won’t come back ever again.

 

One morning, Joon just wake up from his sleep it’s unusual for him to wake up early, but since that idiot but lovable neighbor of his stop waking him up in the morning he start to wake up by himself. After all he is in his senior year, he doesn’t want waking up late bring trouble to him.

 

Sitting on his bed Joon staring on the window beside him.

 

He heard knocking on his window and that does really annoy him. He tries to ignoring it but that knock only become louder. Growl loudly he wake up and slam open his bedroom’s window to find a younger boy tip toeing while leaning on his veranda railing, his hand holding a stick that pointed at his direction.

 

His eyes went-wide and he start shouting ‘Ya Bang Mir you idiot! What do you think you’re doing? That’s dangerous! What if you fall down stupid?’

 

However the one he shouting at only showing him his dork smile while rubbing the back of his head.

 

‘I’m sorry Hyung~’ He apologize while showing him his large puppy-eyes.

 

‘I just want to wake you up’ He explains cutely.

 

Let out a sigh He smiles softly at the younger boy ‘I know. Thank you Mireu-ah’

 

And that boy returning his smile.

 

‘But be careful, don’t fall’ He remain him.

 

‘Yes Joon Hyung’ He replied him while give him a salute.

 

‘Until when did you plan to avoid me Mireu-ah?’ Joon wonder as he massages his temple.

 

Kneeling on his bed he opens his bed room’s window.

 

When his window opens his eyes immediately caught a pair of large honey eyes staring at him.

 

‘Mir’

 

He never realizes it until now that he is indeed really missing that dork in front of him.

 

There’s something strange in those eyes. Usually those eyes will sparkle brightly whenever he looking at them, but know all he can find is sadness and hurt.

 

Joon felt something weird in him. What is it? A guilty?

 

Joon was about to say something when the owner of those pretty eyes chooses to turn around and leaving him.

 

Joon felt som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter