One

Mir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Mir was startled when his club’s door suddenly slam opened harshly, causing a loud bang echoing through every corner of the room.

 

His eyes widen.

 

‘H-hyung’ He said quietly.

 

‘I know you would be here’ He said as he walks to the empty room. There just the two of them in there and he can see how his hoobae was avoiding his gaze.

 

‘We need to talk’ He said as he stands in front of him.

 

Instead answering him Mir chooses to keep silent and continue painting.

 

He is getting impatient so he just grabs Mir by his wrist and stop him doing whatever he’s doing at that time.

 

He felt how the younger become stiff under his touch.

 

‘Why are you avoiding me?!’ He asked in stern voice making Mir flinch a bit.

 

Mir just kept silent and looking down at the ground.

 

‘Answer me Bang Mir!’ His sudden outburst making Mir surprise and looking up at him immediately.

 

‘Damn it!’ He curses loudly as he throws his hand away from his grip.

 

‘Is it because I reject your feeling?’ He asks suddenly making Mir froze in the spot.

 

Getting silent as an answer he scoffed.

 

‘You are still a child after all. If you can’t stand rejection and start avoiding me it’s better if you never confess to me at all’

Mir doesn’t answer him instead he just kept his head low.

 

‘You’re so immature Mir’ It was the last thing he said before he walk out the room and slam the door with a loud bang.

 

‘Y-you don’t understand. . . I-it’s b-because I lo-ve you so m-much . . . t-that I c-can’t stand y-your reject-ion . . . J-joon Hyu-ung’ He whispered between his cry as he wiped his tears away.

 

*

 

‘!’ Joon let out a growl as he punches the nearest wall beside him.

 

He starts losing his patience and it’s all because of a certain someone goes by the name Bang Mir.

 

For Joon, Mir is what you would call a childhood friend; they were grow up together and as a kid Mir pretty attached to him. Since they were little Mir will always follow him around like a little puppy and Joon never think it’s annoy him or bother him so he just let him be and without him knowing it’s became natural to have Mir following him around like a lost puppy.

 

At first he thought it might be because Mir is the maknae in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter