Three

Mir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

‘Oppa~’ Mir whined cutely at Kevin.

Kevin just chuckled at Mir cuteness, really is there anything cuter than him?. Mir just decided to call him Oppa this morning instead of Hyung since he often told Mir how cute he is and if he was a girl he can make a perfect girlfriend for him.

 

‘Why are you doing this Mir-ah? People will misunderstand if you keep calling me oppa’ Kevin warned him but still laugh every time Mir call him oppa.

 

‘Why Oppa~? Don’t you think I’m cute?’ Mir asked him as he pout and hit his arm in girly manner.

 

Kevin let out a sigh. ‘Seriously, you’ He patted Mir head affectionately.

 

‘Then, Oppa must go to class you go to your class too, understand?’ Kevin said and he lean down and giving Mir a peck on his right cheek makes him giggled.

 

Mir doesn’t felt something weird as Kevin kiss him because in his family skinship is normal, his noonas often kiss him too, even on his lips. Yeah, he already lost his first kiss long time ago.

 

Beaming cutely, Mir waving at Kevin who is walking to his class not aware of a pair of dark eyes that has been watching him from afar.

 

*

 

Mir was skipping happily to his next class when out of nowhere, a hand grab his wrist and pull him to an empty class room.

 

Mir was shocked as he found himself being pushed into an empty class. Heard the class’ door been locked and his eyes went wide.

 

Doesn’t giving Mir a chance to speak Joon already grab his shoulder and push him flat against the wall.

 

Mir was confused and still shock by the fact that he was there pinned against the wall by the angry looking Joon. What's making him angry anyway?

 

While Joon was furious! He was angry for some reason that he doesn’t quite understand himself and that frustrate him more.

 

‘Mireu-ah’ Joon asked with his low voice as he stared into Mir’s round honey eyes.

 

Mir can’t help but to shivers as he heard Joon’s deep velvet voice saying his name in such way. He knows Joon is angry but he just can’t resist how y an angry Joon can be. Sue him!

 

‘Mireu-ah, tell Hyung. Since when did you’ve became a bad boy huh?’ Again Joon ask in his deep voice as his dark eyes staring into Mir’s eyes intensely.

 

Not wanting to drawn deeper into those beautiful dark eyes Mir broke their eyes contact and look away from Joon.

 

Joon was annoyed by Mir attitude even in this situation he’s still avoiding him, Joon thought.

 

Letting go of Mir’s shoulder, Joon put both his hands on the wall, each side of Mir’s head.

 

Leaning dangerously close to Mir, Joon says ‘It must be fun for you huh? To messing with someone else's feeling’

 

Almost immediately Mir turns his face to facing Joon. Surprise and confusion was visible in his innocent’s face.

 

‘H-hyung what are you saying? I’m messing with someone else's fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter