Minstal magic now!

Confession :)

"Do you really have to go?Can't you stay?"

He shook his head and turned his back on me. I was about to cry but I held my tears. The only one that I have left me too. I was left alone in this cruel world without no one to depend on. How could you expect me to take care of myself?How can I face this world if he left me?

He took care of me like Im a precious pearl. He waited for me after school in front of the gate everyday even if it's raining.Except that he'll wait for me with an umbrella. He's so sweet.Now he's going. I really didn't have a chance to do anything. I couldn't stop him. Im letting him go just like that.His image was slowly disappearing.He was getting further and further away from me.

My feet started moving, my tears stopped.Unknowingly, I was running at a great speed....towards him. I reached him and held his hand. I held it tightly planning on never letting it go.He turned and looked at me. Obviously he was surprised.

"Don't go.Don't leave me." I said, eyes tightly shut, afraid of rejection but instead of pushing me away, he pulled me into a hug. He took a deep breath.

"Then, will you come with me?" He asked. I could feel his hot breath on my head as he was taller than me. A smile worked its way to my lips and I nodded.Then, we went to the basketball practice together.

"Aish this clingy girl.It's just a football practice and it only takes 2 hours.!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you think?haha..sorry if you don't like it. :D