Taelli time!

Confession :)

That night, Taemin was preparing for his solo performance. He doesn't only sing but he also plays the piano. And f(x) as a loyal shawol came to the performance to support their labelmate.

 

On the stage, Taemin was getting ready as he made himself comfortable with the piano in front of him. He almost couldn't believe that today finally came. That he, at last, will do something that he had always dreamt of but never got the time. Today, tonight, he will do it.

"I can't make a mistake. Not tonight." He kept on chanting those words as if they are a mantra that will prevent mistakes from happening.

"And a performance from a talented singer that we've been anticipating.Lee Taemin!" The mc announced and the audiences cheered like crazy. Most of them were girls that will surely lose their voice after this performance.

On the other hand, Taemin's number 1 fan just kept quiet. She couldn't scream like those fangirls that were dying to get his attention. Eventhough, She really wanted to scream, to show him that she's supporting him, she could not. Jinri, hearing the name Lee Taemin already made her heart races.She has always loved him like no fangirl does. She's his number 1 fan and will always be.

The dark stage was slowly lighted with a white light from the spotlight making him the only thing visible in the darkness.A hush fell upon the crowd as they listened to Taemin's voice. He played his song 'To You'. Then, the spotlight was replaced by a dim light,making the stage also visible. Everyone wondered why there's a bouquet of roses on the piano but they brushed off the thought thinking it was only a decoration for the piano.After the song ended which he had sang sweetly from the deepest corner of his heart, he stood straight and picked up the bouquet and started walking through the audiences. A noise was made by the crowd as they asked 'where is he going?' but no one could answer to that.At last, Taemin's step stopped in front of Jinri's seat. She looked at him bewildered, wondering what is his real intention.He extended his hand to give her the bouquet as his lips parted to say some shocking yet beautiful words.A confession.

"Choi Jinri" He stopped for a while to take a deep breath leaving Jinri shocked as he called her name. "I love you, will you be mine?" Taemin looked at her and she was speechless for seconds as she was taken into a new world by Taemin's eyes.

She had been waiting for this moment msince forever. She took the bouquet and shyly nodded as her lips curved into a smile.Taemin smiled back at her and it's not the smile that he usually wears. It's the smile that belongs to Jinri and Jinri only. He held her hands and slightly squeezed it as he pulled her behind him to the stage where everyone could see them. The place was once again filled with darkness and a spotlight fell upon them.

"From today and onwards, I declare Choi Jinri as mine forever. I hope all of you will be praying for our happiness and keep on supporting us. " Taemin arranged his words carefully so he wouldn't hurt any sides. Jinri tightened her grip on the bouquet and she felt wobbly as she couldn't take the rush of happiness that was overwhelming her. Taemin's realizing that Jinri would fall anytime soon quickly put his arms around her waist. Both of them bowed and walked back to the backstage together. A big smile never left their face as they embraced each other.

*******

"Just what the hell were you guys thinking?" A voice penetrated their cloud of happiness making Jinri slightly shivered.Both of them looked at each other as Taemin gave her an Im-very-sorry look. She nodded in understanding as they both accepted the rain of nagging that President Lee Soo Man gave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! So that's all. Did you enjoy it?I hope you do.