Double the show!!

Confession :)

"Soojung, Im going." Minho said those hurtful words to his only friend and bestfriend.

"Just go!Leave me!I hate you!"Soojung yelled and left him there.She ran and ran to wherever her heart took her.She cried as she ran.

"Im sorry, Soojung. Im really sorry." He muttered and left their place.The place full of memories.Where the 4 of them played together since kindergarten until they're in high school.One by one left the place.

At last, Soojung stopped in front of two graves.She stared longingly at the picture of a smiling boy and a grinning girl. She really missed them and the moments they had together.The moment that the 4 of them shared together.Now, that all of them are separated by fate,there's no way that those moments will come back.She kept crying in front of the graves begging the both of them to come back to live.Suddenly, a bright light appeared and Soojung saw Taemin and Jinri walking towards her.

"You're alive?"Soojung asked, still opened as she tried to absorb the shock.Taemin and Jinri shook their head.

"We came just because we couldn't stand seeing you crying alone." Jinri said and smiled at her.

"Where's that Minho?How dare he left you alone."Taemin pretended to get angry.Soojung clenched her first and her eyes started to bring out tears.

"Why?Im sorry. I didn't mean to." Taemin panicked a little.

"you shouldn't ask her that question.See?You made her cry." Jinri scolded Taemin.

"What?I didn't know that she would cry again.It's your fault too.You don't know how to make her stop crying right?"Taemin blamed Jinri too.As Jinri stood up to start their bickering, they heard Soojung chuckle.Both of them turned to look at the chuckling and at the same time crying Soojung.

"Just like before.Blaming each other."She said and continued crying.Quietness filled the air.She lifted her head and looked around.Taemin and Jinri were not there.She realized that she was just hallucinating.She cried harder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok.So that's the last one.

Tell me what you think of it.

:D :)