chapter 27

Detectives

  -Friday, 5 days later
 
Tiffany's been seeing Siwon lately over the past few days that she was back. This was all due to her always going to his house to meet up with sunny and everytime she would wait for Siwon to come back, who would always reach home around 10-11pm, due to him spending time with Sooyoung after their work. Yes, Tiffany was still in love with Siwon, she couldn't get over him. Breaking up with him was the hardest thing she had to do. If it weren't for her parents deciding to leave for the states, she would have continued on being with him. Now that she was back, she was hoping to rekindle the spark that got the 2 of them involve with each other in the past, but with Sooyoung in the picture now, she couldnt do just that. She did however felt grateful to Siwon for letting her spend sometime with him though.
 
"so how is it going with you and Sooyoung siwonnie?" she reached for the popcorn on the glass table just situated in front of the sofa that she and Siwon were seating on.
 
"haha it's great, I was planning on bringing her out somewhere tomorrow." he said as he had his eye glued to the tv. Watching their horror movie, it was and still is, their favourite thing to do. Tiffany, unlike Sooyoung, is capable of watching a horror movie without having a need for a cushion to cover herself when there's a terrifying scene, she loved horror movies.
 
"I see, mind of I tag alone?" she blurted out before she could stop herself.
 
Siwon took up the remote control and hit the paused button before looking at Tiffany.
 
"erm fany, actually I was kind of thinking of just hanging out with her the whole whole day tomorrow....alone. Just me and her. You know? Like a date?"
 
"but why can't I just join you?" she blurted out again before she could stopped herself, she mentally berated herself for that. She saw that Siwon was putting an shock expression to that.
 
Thank goodness she was witty and could come up with a plan in such situations like this in a short time. "haha! Just kidding Siwon, haha I almost had you there right?"
 
Siwon gave her an awkward smile. "haha wow you really got me there. It be totally weird if you did meant it, cause it sounds as if you're jealous."
 
"well....I AM jealous" she said out loud again, she mentally punched herself. "great whats wrong with you today?". Siwon thinking she was still joking around laughed at her supposed joke.
 
"yeah well go ahead and be jealous all you want, theres nothing you can do." he played along, unintentionally hurting her feelings the moment he said that.
 
She immediately got up from the sofa. "haha alright Siwon." she adjusted her belt and shorts. "I think I better be going now, it's getting kind of late."
 
"hmmm? So soon? But we haven’t got to the last part yet."
 
"well in the end Rachel gets dragged into the tv willingly by samara and she close to lit of the well, trapping her inside it forever...I watched it already actually, its an old movie."
 
Siwon only looked at her in surprise before chuckling. "ah what the heck, I guess its a habit in us that will never disappear" he said as he reminisce about the time him and Tiffany would always watch a horror movie, then watch it again after a few months again. "haha we're always watching the same horror movie over and over again."
 
Tiffany laughed at his sentence. "I guess we never get bored of it right? Haha anyways I got to go now Siwon" she headed to the shoe shelve and put on her shoes.
 
"say bye to sun sun and auntie for me alright?"
 
Siwon walked up to her and opened the house gate for her, wrapping his arms around the gate. "will do, you take care alright? Flagged a cab, it's dangerous for a girl to make her way back home in the night."
 
She smiled "alright then, bye."
 
"bye."
 
Siwon then locked the gate and close his door.
 
---------------------------------
 
-Saturday

 
"whats wrong tiffy? You seemed sort of down." Jessica asked as she scooped a portion of her ice cream and sent it to , savouring the awesome chocolate mint flavoured ice cream with satisfaction all written over her face, in a spastic way.
 
Tiffany, on the other hand just looked at the cafe window and on to the streets and the never ending, but no so crowded traffic of crowds in the streets. She let out a sigh, still stirring her plastic tea spoon around in her cup of Frappuccino.
 
"nothing jess, it's just.."
 
"oh something's definitely up." Jessica said as she continued her spoon clean of the little remains of the choco mint ice cream. "come on tiff...out with it."
 
"alright then, I actually don't want to say this, but considering that you're my best friend slash sister. I will"
 
"yeah yeah, just get to the point my dear girl."
 
Tiffany let out a sigh. "jess, it's just not going as planned.."
 
"hmm?" Jessica looked at her. "what isn't going as planned?"
 
"do you still remember about me talking to you about ex boyfriend?"
 
"oh my, I can see this isn't going to nice." Jessica mentally prepared herself, sitting up straight and leaning alittle closer towards Tiffany.
 
"well I guess I was kind of too late, you see, the other day, I bumped into him and someone else."
 
"uh huh?"
 
"that someone else turned out to be his girlfriend."
 
Jessica, who was staring at Tiffany slowly dropped her jaws, she shifted her chair towards Tiffany and started her hair.
 
"oh my gosh....tiff, I'm so so sorry."
 
Tiffany sighed once more before resting her head in Jessica's shoulders. "jess this really ..."
 
"honey, is there anything? Anything that I can do to make you feel better?"
 
"I'm alright jess, I think I just need to get my mind of it."
 
Jessica only hugged her. "oh I know! Come on tiff, let's watch a movie today? How about it?"
 
Tiffany lifted her head off her shoulders. "a movie?"
 
Jessica nodded.
 
"well I guessed that would put my mind off it for awhile."
 
"there you go girl!" Jessica said. "let's watch comedy."
 
"how about horror?" she suggested otherwise.
 
"hello? Did you just meet me like I don't know...just?" Jessica said "FYI I mean like for your information, do you not remember me and horror don't love each other."
 
Tiffany laughed. "I was kidding jess, sure...comedy will do."
 
"alright then! Wanna head over to the cinemas now?"
 
"sure.."
 
----------------------------------
 
"hurry up wonnie!" Sooyoung said as she dragged Siwon acrossed the mall.
 
"woah woah...youngie where are you bringing me too? Slow down!" he said as she continued ignoring him until she reached the place she was looking for.
 
"we're here!" she release her hold on his hand.
 
Siwon only looked at her before looking at the place she brought him to. He looked back at her. "the arcade?"
 
She nodded.
 
"but why here youngie? Can't we go somewhere else " he pleaded, he wasn't into arcades and stuff, he used to, but now he wasn't quite into it.
 
"no wonnie!" she said "this your punishment for not taking me out as intended last Sunday!"
 
She got him by the hands again and started running into the arcade.
 
"youngie you can let me go you know? I won't run away from you." he said as she continue leading him into the arcade, searching for a certain something. She stopped the moment she found the thing she was looking for. The claw vending machine.
 
"here wonnie!" she pointed to it. Siwon only looked at her amused.
 
"you brought me here just to find this?" he asked
 
Sooyoung nodded. "yeap."
 
He only laughed at her.
 
"wonnie go get some tokens." she pointed to the counter.
 
Siwon just stood there speechless until Sooyoung slapped him on the arm, causing him to wince in pain.
 
"owwww!! What's that for youngie?!" he asked as he rubbed his arms.
 
"go get the token now!" she acted childishly. Siwon only laughed at her cuteness before heading over to the counter, exchanging his coins for some arcade tokens. He headed back to Sooyoung the moment he was done getting them.
 
"here." he handed her a token. "your token."
 
"yay!!" she said in delight. "but you're gonna be playing it wonnie.." she handed him back the token.
 
Siwon looked at her surprised. "I-I'm sorry...what?"
 
"you heard me...play...I'm not good at this kind of games and I really want the bear inside the vending machine." she pointed at the white plushie bear with a pink ribbon located in the left side of the head.
 
Siwon popped his eyes opened. "youngie no.."
 
He recieved a slap to his arm.
 
"owwww!" he rubbed the part where she beat him.
 
"are you going to play for me?" she asked.
 
"what kind of guy plays this kind of game?" he asked
 
"are you going to play for me?!" she walked closer to him as if to threaten him.
 
"no way am I going to-ouch!!! Youngie stop beating me." he began shielding himself from her constant assault.
 
"you big bully! Are you going to play it for me? Are you?!" she kept up with her beating until Siwon placed an arm over her, placing her into a neck lock and causing her to bend down abit. He started to rub her head with his free knuckle.
 
"ouch!!! Pabo! Let go! It hurts!" she stomped on to his leg, causing him to release her.
 
"ouch!"
 
Sooyoung threatened to stomp on his leg once more if he didn't play the game, so he gave in.
 
"argh fine youngie! Just this once alright?" he said as he placed the token  into the hole and started playing it.
 
"yay!!!!! You're the best wonnie!"
 
"i know" he said before sighing out loud. "Ahh...I can't believe I'm about to do this." he said, pressing onto various button to move the claw to his desired place. He had it move to the left side of the box and once more to the upper corner of the machine, where the bear plushie was. He hit the 'lower' button, causing the claw to head downwards to where the bear was and hit the 'grab' button the moment it was  near it. The claw had its pincers pinching the bear, it nearly got a hold if the bear when it suddenly lost it.
 
Siwon only stared at it in disbelief. "what?!"
 
"awwww you almost had it there babe!" Sooyoung said "nice try wonnie...well I guess it's my turn then." she moved closer to Siwon, who pushed her back slightly.
 
"hey! What are you doing?!" she asked him but he only shush her before inserting another token into the machine.
 
"let me try one more time....I never ever lost a game before." he exclaimed
 
"Wonnie it's my turn!!" she pouted
 
"be quiet youngie!" he press the 'grab' button once more but failed again. "argh!!!!"
 
"choi Siwon don't you dare place another token inside! I want to play it!"
 
Siwon just ignored her. Placing another token inside the machine. "youngie let me try one more time....this's like my mount everest."
 
"didn't you said which guy plays this kind of games? You're right about asking me that, so let me play now!" she retorted
 
"and didn't you say you wanted me to help you get the bear? Well I'm doing just that now." he countered back. "youngie just you see I'll get that bear for you, I will climb and conquer this mount everest.." he said as he tried his third attempt
 
Sooyoung stared at him a moment before giggling. Who ever knew he was discontented with losing in a game.
 
"argh!!" he yelled out in frustration when he failed again.
 
"haha silly wonnie...it's just game..how about this? Why not I play it-"
 
"shssss don't distract me!" he shush her.
 
Sooyoung only scoffed. "haha looks like we're gonna be staying put here for awhile eh?"
 
---------------------------------
 
The lights started beaming back up in the theatre the moment the movie ended. Jessica and Tiffany started to stand up from their seat and stretched themselves alittle.
 
"ahhhh....looks like we made the right choice in coming here." Jessica took up her rubbish and started to walk out the lane with Tiffany behind her. "it was sooo funny!"
 
Tiffany only smiled at her. "yeap we sure did make the right choice."
 
The two started to make their way down the big steps of the theatre and to the exit. It led them to a path way which would in turn, ring them back into the mall. They were back into the shopping mall in no less than 3 mins.
 
"tiffy, could you wait here awhile?" Jessica said.
 
"whats up jess?"
 
"oh it's nothing, I just need to use the toilet, I've been holding my bladder half way through the show the whole time."
 
Tiffany laughed. "haha didnt I tell you to go before the movie starts?"
 
"well I wasn't listening and this is what happen alright?! Just wait here I'll be back in awhile." with that she disappeared into the crowd, looking for the toilet.
 
Tiffany smiled as she scanned the mall to occupy herself while she was waiting for Jessica. She tried to see if there were anything that could catch her attention. Nothing much. Just some offers of cloths and some jewellery shops not to mention some fast food restaurant. Other than that, nothing much. Nevertheless, her eyes wandered off to see of there were any other things besides the said previous places. She stumbled acrossed the big sign just up ahead of her. About 3 stores away. The arcade.
 
The arcade. How long has it been since she paid a visit there? That's right, that was when she was still with Siwon. Siwon would always bring her there to play their favourite racing game. They would just spend hours there playing the said game. She started making her way towards the arcade when she stopped after seeing something that caught her attention. It was something that she didn't wanted to see, something that wasn't pleasant to her, something that she hoped wasn't true. That something or rather, a couple was in her sight and she knew them. It was none other then Siwon and Sooyoung. They seem to be having soo much fun. Her heart ached. She slowly walked towards the until they could be heard in ear range, she hid behind one of the plants just outside the arcade, eyes fixed on them.
 
"I DID IT!!! I CAUGHT THE BEAR YOUNGIE!!!!!" She heard Siwon say as she saw him pumping his fist up in the air.
 
"yay!!! My wonnie did it!!!! At last!!" Sooyoung clapped her hand rathe enthusiastically.
 
"here youngie! I told you I got you the bear!" he said as he handed her the bear, she took it and embraced it.
 
"thank you wonnie..." she said "well...I guess it's my turn then."
 
Siwon looked at her surprised. "you're gonna play it? Haha babe it's not that easy to get it-"
 
"what you do you want me to catch wonnie? I'll get it for you.." she said as she took a token out from his hand and placed it into the machine.
 
Siwon looked at her amused, rather doubting her ability to get the item, nevertheless, he told her what he wanted. "hmmm...how about that bear." he pointed to a bear similar to sooyoug's. Only that it had a blue ribbon instead of a pink one, and it was attached to its neck instead on its head.
 
"alright." Sooyoung said as she started to play.
 
"but babe, it's not that easy to play I mean it takes a lot of time and effort to-"
 
"I DID IT!" she exclaimed as she collected the bear and held it up to Siwon, who was left speechless as to how she manage to get the bear in such a short amount of time.
 
"what the?! H-how d-did" he stuttered. "b-but B-b-but...didn't you said you weren't good at this game?" he asked.
 
Sooyoung only laughed. "well I lied, I was trying to tell you I lied but you just kept shushing me.." she explained to a shocked Siwon. He was left dumbfounded, despite that, he wasted no time in grabbing hold of Sooyoung's waist as he spun her around.
 
"my baby did it!" he said still spinning her in mid air, an act that brought Tiffany's heart envy, she held a hand to the left side of her chest. She couldn't stand the side of Siwon acting intimate with Sooyoung.
 
"haha wonnie. Put me down! I'm getting dizzy!" she said as Siwon put her down, planting a kiss on her lips and holding it there for a couple of seconds. Tiffany's heart ache worsen. Just seeing Siwon kissed her on the lips was a great blow to her fragile and weak heart. She clutched her chest as she started walking away from the arcade unnoticed by Siwon and Sooyoung. She quickly made her way back to where she was waiting for Jessica, who had already came out the toilet and was looking all over for her. Jessica called out to her and ran towards her direction.
 
"tiff! Where did you go?! Didn't I tell you to wait for me?"
 
"o-oh I'm sorry" Tiffany said, her tone with a hint of sadness. Jessica notice the change of her tone.
 
"hey tiff, are you alright?? Is anything wrong?" she asked out of concern.
 
"its n-nothing jess, come on let's get out of here.." she said as she locked her arms with Jessica. "I'm tired"
 
Jessica only stared at her awhile before nodding. They made their way out of the mall and started to part ways to take their differen routes back to their homes. Well for jessica that is. Tiffany decided she didnt wanted to go home just yet, she needed to calm herself down.
 
---------------------------------
 
Siwon exited out of his car with Sooyoung the moment they arrived at her house car park.
 
"so I will see you tomorrow at service?" he got her by the shoulders and kissed her lips.
 
"yeap..." she missed him back. She was about I part her lips from his when he suddenly placed a hand at the back of her head and pushed it deeper in his face, deepening the kiss. She playfully push him away slightly, his hands still on her waist.
 
"mmmm-wonnie I need to go."
 
"just 5 more seconds youngie." he said as he claimed her lips once more."
 
Sooyoung allowed him the 5 seconds on her lips before she pushed him back.
 
"'mmmm-wonnie, I really have to go now." she said as she began walking away from him and towards the lift. "thank you for the bear wonnie." she waved the bear to his direction.
 
"you're welcome...bye.." he waved back, leaving only after she disappeared into the lift. He chuckled and made his way back into his car. He was about to open the door when he felt a vibration in his pocket. He took out his phone to see Tiffany's ID flashing up. Curious as to why she was calling him so late in the night, he answered the call.
 
"fany?" he asked
 
"s-siwonnie.." she said, her voice tainted with a slight tone of sadness.
 
"fany? What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.
 
"siwonnie...hic...could you meet me now? I want to see you."
 
"fany, it's kinda late..I-"
 
"please Siwon-nie..hic...I need to see you now."
 
Siwon stopped a moment, he debated on whether to meet her or not. He decided to. After all, she wasn't being herself. He was getting worried for her. He let out a sigh before answering.
 
"alright fany..." he said "where are you?"
 
Tiffany giggled stupidly into the phone. "I'm at the bar near our high school."
 
"fany what are you doing at the bar at such a late hour?!" he reprimanded her
 
"awwww siwonnie....just..just come now." with that, she cut the line.
 
Siwon stared at his phone for awhile. What was she doing at the bar? He wasted no time into starting his engines and heading towards the bar.
 
---------------------------------
 
Siwon searched the bar with worried eyes, all he saw was a crowd of dancing drunkens, with a few who were still sober in the bar, the flashing of the disco lights were irritating him abit, he quickly scanned the bar again as he finally found Tiffany, who was seated near a stool at the drinks counter there, she was gulping down glasses after glasses. Siwon quickly pushed himself to the crowds to get to her and when he did stopped her from drinking another glass. She turned back to face him.
 
"s-siwonnie..." she said as she smiled at him.
 
"fany...what the heck? You shouldn't be drinking this..." he said, pulling the glass away from her hand.
 
"ha ha...hic....s-siwonnie." she got up, needing some effort as she was alittle drunk and overdosed. She trialled her hand onto his. "hold me siwonnie...hic."
 
"fany how much did you drink?" he said as he held her.
 
She raises her hand and showed a shrinking size.
 
"this much? Gosh! Fany why?!" he scolded her.
 
Without a warning, she threw herself at him, hugging him.
 
"dance with me siwonnie..hic.." she started swaying the the left and right.
 
"fany...you're drunk..let's get you out of here.."
 
"no-no...I'm not drunk.." she insisted.
 
"fany why did you-"
 
"siwonnie, I love you.." she said, causing Siwon to freeze and look at her.
 
"w-what?"
 
"I love you Siwonnie. So much."
 
"fany...what are you talking about?" he asked her as he pushed her away slightly to see her face.
 
"I haven't been able to get over you all this years."
 
"f-fany"
 
"I think about you all the time..even when we broke up...I didn't meant what I said, I was madly in love with you..I always cried myself to sleep whenever I thought of how I broke your heart when I said we were done.." she began crying. "siwonnie I didn't meant what I said about breaking up with you..I-I"
 
"fany please...stop"
 
"after I found out about you and Sooyoung being together, I was so heartbroken...the reason why I came back siwonnie, was so that I could be with you again...I-"
 
"stop it fany...we can't be together..." he said as he looked away from her.
 
"siwonnie.."
 
"I-I'm in low in Sooyoung  now fany..she-"
 
Tiffany started to walk away from him.
 
"fany wait." he ran up to her, thats the moment when she started to pass out. "fany!"
 
He got a hold of her before she fell to the floor.
 
"fany?" he gently slapped her face. "fany wake up.."
 
No go, she was temporary out for the moment. Siwon only sighed before carrying her up and bringing her to his car, placing her inside the car before driving back to his house.
 
He carried her up to his house and opened the door, having trouble opening it but he manage to after awhile, he placed her on the couch, brushing her fringe aside and looking at her for a moment.
 
"why fany? Why didn't you just tell me?" he her face. He looked at her for a moment. He got up and knocked on sunny's room door, after awhile, she opened it.
 
"oppa?"
 
"sun sun...we've got a little problem.."
 
"hmmm?"
 
Siwon pointed over to tiffany at the couch.
 
"oh my goodness! Fany! What happened to her oppa?"
 
"she got herself drunk...you think you could take care of her for now?" he asked her
 
"sure..." she got to her and her hair.
 
"I'll be going over to stay at youngies house, tell her to go home when she wakes up.."
 
"o-ok."

Siwon went to his room and got some clothes to stay over at Sooyoung's. He kept thinking about what Tiffany said earlier on.

---------------------------------

Seohyun quickly paced herself up to the door when she heard the bell ring. She looked into the door hole to take a peek at who was outside at this time of the night.

‘’hmm? Siwon oppa?’’ she said to herself when she saw that it was him standing outside the door. She quickly open the door for him.

‘’siwon oppa? Why are you here?’’ she asked as she looked at his hands. They were carrying a medium size bag.

Siwon smiled at her before taking a step inside the house. ‘’haha sorry for coming without telling you in advance...but, do you and auntie mind if i crash here for the night?’’

Seohyun looked at him surprised. ‘’n-no wonder you were carrying this along.’’ She pointed to his bag.

‘’haha well..yeah..’’ he said.

‘’sure we wont mind you staying here for the night..’’ she said as she smiled at him.

‘’thank you seo...’’ he smiled at her. ‘’where’s your sister?’’

‘’i think she’s sleeping in her room..’’

Siwon nodded and walked past her, opening sooyoung’s room door before stepping into it and closing the door. Sooyoung was hugging the bear that siwon won for her earlier on during their date. He smiled as he slowly and quietly laid beside her, placing his arms around her waist and snuggling towards the back of her body. He started to smell her hair, inhaling the shampoo’s fragrance.

‘’you smell nice youngie..’’ he said to himself out loud as he continued sniffing her hair.

‘’thank you wonnie..’’ sooyoung suddenly said as siwon looked on in shock.

‘’y-youngie...you’re awake?’’ he asked as she spun her body around to face his, smiling at him.

‘’i couldn’t get to sleep..’’ she said as she peck him on the lips. ‘’hi.....’’

‘’haha hi babe...’’ he said as he gave her another kiss on the lips.

‘’what are you doing here wonnie?’’ she asked him, placing her arms over him.

‘’haha well..something happened at home..so i decided to spend the night here..’’

‘’did you.....quarrel with sun sun again?’’

Siwon smiled. ‘’erm...no i didn’t...its something else..but don’t worry, its nothing bad..’’

‘’hmmm..alright then..’’ she buried her head into his chest. ‘’at least i’ve got you here for the night to keep me company..’’

He giggled. ‘’yeap...you really like that bear don’t you?’’ he pointed at the stuff animal beside sooyoung.

‘’of course.’’ She smiled. ‘’my wonnie got this for me, so i definitely like it.’’

‘’youngie...’’

‘’yeah?’’ she slightly tilt her head away from his chest to look at him.

‘’erm..nevermind...its nothing..’’

‘’oh....okay..’’

Siwon only smiled at her before drifting off to his world. ‘’no siwon...youngie mustn’t find out about fany’s conversation with you...what if she gets hurt? You definitely have to keep it a secret.’’

---------------------------------

-Sunday

The following day was a breather for siwon, he had to distract himself from his  situation with fany last night. And he did felt a little better, after all, having sooyoung with him for the whole of today was something that he was really looking forward to. The first thing that they do every morning was to attend Sunday morning. Siwon held sooyoung’s hands as they started to seat at the back row of the church, he took a quick scan around the small building, trying to see if there were any signs of his mother, his two gramp gramps and his younger sister around. he stopped his eyes from wandering the moment he spotted his mum and 2 grandparents, there weren’t any sign of sunny though.

‘’hmm?? Why isn’t she in Sunday morning?’’ he thought himself. He suddenly felt a beep in his pocket and took up his phone.’’

From: sun sun

‘’oppa...fany’s still in our living room..she said she wouldn’t leave the house unless she saw you..she wants to talk to you oppa, she said it has something to do with last night but she wouldn’t let me in on what was happening..oppa what happened between you and her?’’

He stopped a moment. There it was again, that feeling he had when tiffany confessed in her drunk state that she wasn’t over him. he thought for awhile before replying.

To: sun sun

‘’sun sun, i cant tell you yet...but please..tell fany i don’t wanna see her for the moment. Get her to go home.’’

He sent the message. He looked at sooyoung who was still focusing on the sermon the pastor was preaching, he started to stare into blank space as another beep in the phone was felt. He quickly opened the message.

From: sun sun

‘’oppa...she says she’s not leaving the house tilled she talks to you. Why not straighten things out with her now?’’

Siwon didn’t felt like seeing tiffany for now. No, he wasn’t mad at her, but he just didn’t know what to say to her after hearing her out yesterday.

To: sun sun

‘’then tell her she can wait all she wants, because i’m gonna spend my whole afternoon with youngie...please convey this message to her sun sun, and get her to go home..i’m gonna have to ignore your calls now, i’m in the middle of the sermon..’’

He quickly placed his phone back into his pocket as he let out a soft sigh, prompting sooyoung to look at him in concern. She held a hand to his arm.

‘’wonnie? is everything ok?’’ she asked him as he shot her a smile.

‘’i’m fine youngie..’’ he said unconvincingly

‘’wonnie..is there something bothering you?’’

‘’nope...nothing at all youngie..really..i’m fine.’’ He said as he shifted his eyes to the pastor. Sooyoung stared at him awhile.

‘’there’s clearly something bothering you....what are you thinking about wonnie?’’  

She decided not to ask, hoping that he would talk to her sooner or later.

-----------------------------------

Siwon brought sooyoung out for lunch the moment service was over. They were talking to each other about random stuff as they ate. Their conversation however, got interrupted when siwon’s phone started ringing.

‘’haha..give me a moment youngie..’’ he said as he took out his phone to see who was calling him.

It was none other than tiffany.

Siwon only looked at it in silence not answering the call.

‘’why aren’t you answering it wonnie?’’ sooyoung asked as she took a sip of her drink.

He looked at her. ‘’o-oh..er.’’

He rejected the phone call and placed it back into his pocket. ‘’nah..it was some u-unfamiliar number. Thats why i’m not answering it.’’

Sooyoung looked at him.

‘’anyways...come on we still got lots to do-‘’

He got interrupted a second time when tiffany started ringing him up. Taking out the phone once again, he switched it off.

‘’there...settled.’’ he placed it back into the pocket.

‘’wonnie...why not just tell whoever that was that he/she got the wrong number.’’ She asked him.

Siwon only let out a small chuckle. ‘’nevermind...that somebody wont be able to call us now..’’

He continued to eat his food as sooyoung looked on at him.

‘’seriously wonnie..what are you hiding from me?’’

---------------------------------

 ‘’i’ll come pick you up tomorrow alright?’’ siwon said as sooyoung exited his car, lingering her arms around it.

‘’haha..alright wonnie..you take care now alright? Goodnight.’’

She gave him a kiss before heading out.

Siwon only chuckled before driving off to his house, only stopping the car when the little junction at the road was a little jam by a few convoys. He leaned back on his driver’s seat before remembering his phone. He took it out, powering it on as the apple logo came to sight. He placed his phone on the shelve of the steering wheel as he held an arm back to his head and yawned. His phone started beeping again. qurious he took it, checking to see if there were anything.

While he was doing that, sooyoung had already reached home.

‘’i’m back!’’ she yelled as she took off her sneakers and was about to head towards her room when she nearly tripped over a medium size bag.

‘’hmmm? Isn’t this wonnie’s?’’ she asked as she took up the bag. ‘’well...i guess i’ll go to his house now to give it back to him.’’

She quickly got her sneakers on and took up the bag, leaving for siwon’s house.

---------------------------------

Sure enough, there was. He had a total of 12 miss calls and a few message. All from tiffany.

 He opened the message one by one.

From: fany

‘’siwonnie...i need to talk to you..please call me back as soon as you see this.’’

From: fany

‘’siwonnie...please...pick up your phone. I really need to talk to you.’’

From: fany

‘’i’m not leaving until i see you...you got that? I’ll be waiting for you in your home’’

Siwon slumped back into his seat.

‘’how do you expect me to face you fany? after saying all this stuffs to me.’’

His thoughts were cut short when the car behind his started honking for him to move. He quickly step on it, reaching his car park in no less than 2 mins. He exited out of the car as he made his way to the stairs and to his house. Soon, he was just outside his door, placing his key into the key hole and turning the knob, he stepped into his house lazily as he walk towards the living room, leaving the gate opened slightly. Thats when tiffany appeared in front of him.

‘’s-siwonnie..’’ she said.

‘’fany?’’ he asked shock that she was true to her words. She waited all day long in his house just so she can talk to him.

‘’why are you avoiding me siwon?’’ tiffany said.

Siwon walked towards her.

‘’where are my family members fany..’’

‘’they say there were going to catch a movie..and you haven’t answered my question.’’

Siwon only walked past her, giving her a little light shoulder bump.

‘’and they left you here all alone?’’

‘’siwonnie!’’ she suddenly raised her tone abit.

‘’oh...grandpa didn’t go?’’ siwon said as he casually sat down his couch, looking at his grandparents door that was slightly left open, revealing a sleeping grandfather.

‘’why are you avoiding me siwonnie?!’’ tiffany got in front of him when he was about to on the tv.

Siwon only looked at her in shock, she didn’t look like she was in the mood to joke around. he let out a sigh before answering her,

‘’what do you want me to say fany?’’ he asked her.

‘’s-siwon.’’

‘’where? Where was all this 6 years ago?’’ he suddenly got up to face her, ‘’why didn’t you just stay by my side fany? why wait until now when it was too late to tell me?’’

Tiffany started to cry. ‘’siwonnie..’’

‘’6 years....6 years ago, you threw away your future of being with me...you made your choice fany..i-i’m sorry...i cant be with you..leaving for the states clearly stated your desire to not be with me.’’

‘’IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF IT AS SIWONNIE?!’ she yelled.

‘’wasnt it true? Didn’t it came out like that?’’ he asked her.

‘’FINE! YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY I LEFT YOU FOR THE STATES? I’LL TELL YOU!’’

Siwon kept silent as tiffany wiped the endless tears that were flowing out her eyes.

‘’i-i had to go siwonnie...i had to go to the states cause it was a matter of life and death for someone..’’

Siwon looked at her, slightly shocked. ‘’w-what?’’

‘’my family and i went back to the states because of my mum..’’ she started to tear up more the moment she started talking about her mother.

‘’w-what about auntie?’’

‘’the reason why we went to the states was to have her treated for her leukaemia..’’

Siwon’s heart skipped a beat when he heard that.  ‘’l-leu-kae-mia? Auntie was diagnose with leukae-mia?’’

Tiffany only sank down to the floor. ‘’we had to get her back to the states as to treat her leukaemia...it was going well..her doctor said that they found her a donor for her sickness. We were elated when we heard the news.’’ She sniffed. ‘’so we had her undergo surgery....and it was a success...until..’’

‘’until?’’

‘’u-until she had a relapse...’’

‘’r-relapse..’’

‘’she was immediately asked to go back for surgery when they found out that her body wasn’t use to the donor’s bone-no..’’ she croaked. ‘’no...more like it was already too late when they found the donor...although the surgery was a success..it was too late for mum..the bone marrow that was donated to her only allowed her to live for another 2 more months..b-before she...b-before she p-passed away..’’

Siwon felt his world crumbling down to pieces, so that was the reason she left for the states. He slowly squat down to face her.

‘’f-fany...i-i’m so...’’

‘’now you know the reason siwonnie...are you happy?’’ she asked.

‘’fany i-‘’

She suddenly got up. ‘’i-i have to go...’’ she wiped a tear.

‘’no wait...fany..’’ siwon said as he got up and caught her wrist.

She looked back down at her hand in siwon’s, looking up at him she moved in closer. Siwon only looked at her before she planted a kiss on his lips. Siwon only let her kissed him as he placed his arms around her waist, they stood there kissing each other before the image of sooyoung suddenly came into his mind. He quickly pushed her away.

‘’f-fany...we cant do this..we cant be together..y-youngie...i don’t wanna hurt her.’’

Tiffany looked at him, disappointment written all over her face. But she accepted the fact that siwon had already moved on, and there was no way he was coming back to her. He loved sooyoung now.

‘’i-i understand..’’ she sniffed.

Siwon didn’t know what came over him but he suddenly pulled her towards him, planting another kiss onto his lips until he heard something dropped to the floor, sniffing sounds coming from the gates.

He looked towards the gate as his eyes widened in shock. He felt time suddenly freezing. Tiffany also shared the same look as him as she turn to see who was there.

Unbeknown to them, a tall-slim feminine figure had been watching them the whole time by the gate when they started kissing.

‘’y-youngie..’’ siwon finally manage to say after a few seconds of shutting up.

It was none other than sooyoung.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes: hey guys! So anyways, just a quick update. Well i decided to change things abit. From now on, i will also update if there’s at least 1 subscriber who subscribes to this fic. Thank you guys for commenting. So now you guys have 2 ways to have a faster update of this fic. At least 5 comments from different individuals, or at least 1 new subscriber to this fic. Can do? Haha cheers! As long as you do this, i will start working on the chapter. :D