chapter 28

Detectives

 "y-youngie..."
 
Siwon called out her name. He froze at where he was standing, unable to comprehend what was taking place now, he felt time flowing slowly, making him feel more uncomfortable. Was she here the whole time he was conversing with Tiffany?
 
Tiffany too shared the same expression written all over Siwon's face, looking at the door step where Sooyoung's standing. She felt her heart break when she saw Sooyoung's teary eyes.
 
Sooyoung eyed her before shifting her sights on Siwon, who had his mouth wide open. He slowly approached her.
 
"youngie I-"
 
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" she spat out before pushing him back and running out of his house in tears.
 
"YOUNGIE!!!!" Siwon yelled out to her.
 
"siwonnie...what are you just standing here? Go after her!" Tiffany pushed him out of his house, he looked back and nodded, taking off to find Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung ran as fast as she could, wiping the endless tears that were flowing out of her tears.
 
"YOUNGIE! WAIT!!" Siwon called out from behind chasing her. She looked back at him before picking up her speed, she didn't wanted to see him, not when she witness him kissing tiffany.
 
Siwon quickly got to her however, trying to out run him would be close to impossible for Sooyoung and she knew that well, but that didnt stop her from trying. He quickly got a hold of her wrist and spun her around.
 
"youngie let me explain-"
 
PIACK.
 
The loud smack that Siwon recieved prompt him to stay silent, he turned back to face her. "y-youngie.."
 
Siwon could see the pain and hurt written all over her tear-soaked face. She was staring at him with a look he never seen her out on before.
 
She sniffed. "s-so that's why you were so secretive all of a sudden.."
 
Siwon just looked at her.
 
"y-you did-nt want me to find out about y-you two right?"
 
Siwon shooked his head, immediately denying. "n-no youngie I-it's not what you think-"

"HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON DECIEVING ME?" she yelled out him, catching him off guard.

‘’no youngie you got it all-‘’

‘’you’ve been planning this all a-long h-haven’t you?’’

‘’what?’’

‘’you’ve been planning to reunite with fany when she came back right?’’ she choked back on her tears. ‘’yo-u we-re using me all this while haven’t you?’’

Siwon just stared at her in disbelief. ‘’youngie....w-what are you talking about?’’

‘’y-you were just u-sing me to distract yourself so you didn’t had to think a-about the sad memories you have with fany didn’t you?’’

Siwon held a hand up to wipe her tears but she slapped it away. ‘’you used me!’’

‘’youngie...that’s  a load of crap! I do love you..i love-‘’

‘’yes...yes you do love me...so why not you explain to me why i saw what i saw just now? Huh?!’’

Siwon looked at her, before turning his gaze to the floor. What can he say? After all, she did saw him kissing tiffany, but that wasn’t because he loved her, it was just out of pure sympathy for what happened. What could he say though? That he kissed her out of sympathy?

Seeing him staying silent she took that as a confirmation. He had nothing to say to defend himself.

‘’s-see....you have nothing to say...’’

She turned to head back her house when siwon grabbed her and spun her around once more.

‘’youngie i-i..’’

‘’just save it! i don’t want to hear anymore lies from you..i don’t think my heart can take it! let me go!’’

‘’youngie....’’

‘’I SAID LET ME GO!’’ she shook her hand free from his grip, running back up to her house.

Siwon pursued after her.

She pressed the lift button and waited for it to opened, but seeing that the lift was still taking its sweet time travelling down, and siwon behind her catching up to her, she took off and headed up the stairs.

‘’YOUNGIE! PLEASE STOP RUNNING! HEAR ME OUT!’’

She didn’t care whether he was calling her, she was just too hurt.

Siwon continued chasing after her, he was about to get to her when he tripped on the stairs and fell.

‘’ah!’’ he let out a small cry.

‘’w-wonnie...’’ she looked down the stairs to see whether he was alright. Seeing him looking back up at her, she looked away and continued making her way back to her house.

‘’y-youngie! wait!’’ he carried himself up and continued running up the stairs. he finally reached her floor and saw her opening up her gate. Quickly, he ran over to her but she managed to get in and slammed the door right before he could get to her. He began to bang the door numerous times.

‘’youngie! youngie open the door! Let me explain! Please you got to let me in!’’

Sooyoung only leaned back on the door, sliding down it and onto the floor, with her hands covering as she continued crying her heart out.

The banging persist.

‘’youngie please!! Open the door.’’

She continued staying in that position, shaking her head as more tears flooded out.

‘click’

The door to seohyun’s room opened.

She yawned. ‘’w-whats going on? Whose that-unnie!’

Seohyun stared at her sister, who was sitting back against the door and crying.

‘’unnie! What’s wrong?! Why are you crying soo much?’’ she got to her sister and grabbed her by the shoulders.

Her attention turned to the door when she heard the continuous banging on it.

‘’seo?’’

‘’siwon oppa?’’

siwon called out from outside when he heard her voice. He banged harder. ‘’seo! Open the door! Please i need to see your sister.’’

She got up to open the door when her sister suddenly snapped.

‘’DON’T YOU DARE OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM SEO!’’

Seohyun looked back at her sister in shock.

‘’seo! Please open the door!’’

‘’u-unnie..siwon o-‘’

‘’I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THAT JERK’S NAME!’’

Seohyun knelt down to her sister’s side. ‘’unnie...whats wrong..did he hurt you?’’

She began crying more. ‘’i-i don’t wanna see him seo...p-please...tell him to leave..’’

‘’u-unnie..’’

‘’please seo...tell him to leave.’’

Seohyun stared at her awhile before getting up and calling out to siwon.

‘’s-siwon oppa?’’

Siwon momentarily stopped banging. ‘’seo...open the door.’’

‘’i-i’m sorry siwon oppa...unnie, she doesn’t want to see you for now.’’

‘’seo...its a big misunderstanding..i just need to explain it to her..’’

‘’i’m sorry siwon oppa..but unnie really doesn’t want to see you now..please understand.’’

Siwon slumped back from the door. He stood there by the corridor, silent for awhile before answering back.

‘’a-alright then..i wont bother her anymore.’’ He said.

‘’t-thank you siwon oppa.’’

‘’p-please don’t say that..’’ he said ‘’y-youngie..’’

Sooyoung just wept silently.

‘’youngie...i know you can hear me..i just want to say this to you before i leave.’’ He exhaled. ‘’i love you...i really do, i was wrong for doing what i did, i didn’t think. Please...just know that i’ve never used you in any way to get my mind off fany..my love for you is true..’'

There was silence for awhile.

‘’i-i’ll be going now..p-please just rest well.’’

He left after saying his piece.

Seohyun held a ear to the door before looking back down at sooyoung.

‘’he’s gone unnie..’’

Sooyoung only stayed silent as she wiped her tears, seohyun bent down. ‘’unnie...whats wrong? What happened between you 2?’’

The older sister looked at the younger before waters started foaming on her eyes again. ‘’s-seo...’’

‘’unnie?’’

‘’seo..’’ sooyoung cried as seohyun envelop her into a comforting hug.

‘’u-unnie...please..dont be like this..dont cry.’’

Both sisters just stayed there for quite awhile.

---------------------------------

-2 days later, 11am

2 days passed by since siwon last saw sooyoung, she hasn’t been coming to work this past 2 days, she was obviously avoiding him, he could tell. Sending her mass text messages and calling her, even going as far as to tell seohyun not to let him in if he were to come by and look for her. She was definitely trying to get as far as possible, away from him. he just slumped back on his chair, poking a thumb to his mouth while tapping a pencil on his work desk repeatedly.

‘’aish! What’s with soo? She’s been missing for like what? 2 days already.’’ Jessica said out loud. Turning her attention to siwon, who seemed to have drifted off into deep thoughts. She took a paper and crushed it into a ball, throwing and hitting him at the back of the head, causing him to turn back.

‘’hey won won! Where’s soo?’’ she asked.

‘’oh...er..y-you see i-‘’

‘’dont tell me you don’t know what happen to her..’’ kibum added in.

‘’erm..i-‘’

‘’did something happen between 2 of you?’’ ryeowook asked while his eyes weren’t leaving the computer.

‘’well...you see..’’ siwon stopped awhile, was it appropriate to say out whats been happening to them? What if sooyoung didn’t wanted anyone to find out? He would be in deep trouble. He decided to keep his mouth shut.

‘’erm...nothing happened to us-‘’

‘’i’m here.’’

Everyone shifted their attention to the exit when sooyoung came coming in. Siwon seemed shock at her arrival.

‘’soo! Thank goodness!’’ Jessica said. ’’What happened to you? Is everything alright?’’

She gave a weak smile. ‘’i-i’m fine sica..i’ve just been feeling abit tired lately. Haven been having enough sleep.’’

‘’oh...i see...yeah..you seem really restless.’’ She added in.

‘’why didn’t you just get hyung here to fetch you?’’ ryeowook asked as everyone looked at siwon.

Sooyoung stared at him for a moment, meeting his gaze but she broke the gaze and answered back.

‘’i-i didn’t wanted him to worry..’’

‘’thats dumb soo..’’ kibum said ‘’you’re making him worry more..’’

Sooyoung just stayed there, ‘’i-i’m going to get some coffee from the kitchen.’’

She excused herself, making her way to the kitchen, closing the door shut when she got in, leaving the 3 investigators staring at her.

‘’hmmm? Is she alright? She seemed pretty down..’’ Jessica said.

‘’why not you go talk to her?’’ kibum asked.

She knocked his head. ‘’hey! Have you forgotten about her stubbornness? She wouldn’t even admit it even if i asked her.’’

‘’oh yeah...thats true.’’ Ryeowook added in.

Siwon got up his seat and went to them. ‘’i’ll go check up on her then..she wouldn’t hide anything from me.’’

‘’yeah you do that won won..’’ Jessica patted him on the shoulders as he made his way to the small kitchen, he slowly turned the door knob and opened it before stepping in.

He stared at sooyoung, who haven’t noticed his presence. She was reaching for the cabinet just above the sink. She opened it and reached for the coffee powder before giving it a little shake. She tore the packet open and poured the powder into the empty cup before pouring hot water into it.

She yelped when she accidentally poured some on her hand.

Causing siwon to close the door and get to her.

‘’youngie!’’ he called out, causing her to look at him.

He took up her hand to examine if it was alright. ‘’youngie...is it painful-‘' 

She retracted her hands from his. ‘’let go of me..’’ she turn away from him

Siwon stared at her, he kind of saw this coming, that she would treat him like this, but nevertheless continued on. He approached her slowly before placing both his hands on her arms, them.

‘’youngie.’’ he started. ‘’you’ve been avoiding me these past 2 days..i’ve been calling you, sending you text messages, but you wouldn’t reply me anything.’’

She walked away from him.

‘’do you know how worried i am about you?’’ he said as she turn back to face him.

‘’you’re worried about me? What for? Don’t you have fany there to keep you company?’’

‘’youngie...’’

‘’excuse me, but i have to get going..’’ she walked past him, about to open the door when he speaked.

‘’have i lost you?’’ he asked her, causing her to stop awhile.

‘’youngie..i don’t want to lose you...fany and i, there aren’t anything going on between us.’’

She stood there, letting a single tear out before she opened the door and headed out, leaving siwon standing there in the kitchen all by himself.

----------------------------------

‘’guys! Come on...lets go i’m hungry!’’ kibum said as he dragged ryeowook out of his chair.

‘’wait bum! What about siwon?’’ Jessica asked as kibum stopped.

‘’he said he was having abit of stomach ache, so he wouldn’t be joining us for lunch..’’

‘’what about soo?’’ ryeowook asked.

‘’nah...she’s not going either..she said she wanted to rest, but i haven’t seen her after she had her coffee..’’ she said before continuing. ‘’but you know what guys?’’

‘’what?’’ the 2 guys asked.

‘’i suspect that something happened between siwon and her. Didn’t you 2 notice how quiet they seem to each other?’’

‘’yea...now that you mention it..’’ kibum said. ‘’did they had a fight or something?’’

‘’well i’m just guessing, who knows..i might be wrong, but then again-‘’

Siwon got out the gents before she could continue on.

‘’what are you guys talking about?’’ he asked.

‘’oh haha...erm..nothing, well, we’ll be heading out now.’’ Jessica said. ‘’you wanna join us?’’

‘’oh no thanks..i’m still feeling abit sick..’’ siwon lied, he actually didn’t wanted to eat. He wasn’t in the mood for food.

‘’oh...alright then..call us if you need anything...see ya!’’  the trio made their leave.

Siwon looked at them before heading back into the toilet. He got to the sink and started washing his face.

He placed both his palms onto the side of the basin before looking at his reflection on the mirror. He started remembering what happened 2 days back. How he discovered about tiffany’s reason for leaving for the states. Mr’s hwang death and his girlfriend, sooyoung, he still remembered the look on her face when she caught him and tiffany kissing, he remembered the slap that sooyoung gave him, putting a hand to his jaw where he received his punishment. He looked down to the sink.

‘’youngie...’’

He had a sudden need to release some steam so he decided to make his way to the rooftop, he climbed the stairs and was about to head out the door to the roof top when he stopped.

Just in front of him, in a near distance was sooyoung’s back profile. He stayed by the door, looking at her. She was looking at the view. He continued observing her, noticing that she was crying.

‘’d-do you have any idea how much i hate you right now wonnie?’’ she said out loud.

Siwon hid behind the door, all the while eavesdropping on her.

‘’why? Why did i have to find out about this? Why did you had to break my heart?’’

Siwon felt his heart broke, there she was, the girl he loved. It was because of him that she was feeling this way, he clenched his fist as his eyes started getting watery.

‘’why did you use me? Why did you have to cheat me of my feelings?’’ she continued on. ‘’and i thought you loved me...i thought that you were different from other guys. I thought what we had was special..’’

Siwon got out his hiding place and planned on walking over just to give her a kiss, to take away all the pain she was feeling now. But stopped when she suddenly spun around.

‘’s-siwon..’’ she said, shocked that he was here.

He just stared at her with eyes that were filled with pity and guilt.

She quickly wiped her tears as best as she could and started walking to his direction to get to the stairs. siwon grabbed her wrist the moment she walked past him, before spinning her around and hugging her.

‘’for hurting you and making you cry so much...i’m sorry.’’ He sniffed.

She just stayed silent, as tears kept flowing out.

‘’for not being honest with you and having to have you witness me and fany kissing...i’m sorry.’’ He tighten his hug on her.

‘’for making you feel that i used you in order to forget my pain of losing fany...i’m sorry.’’

‘’si-won...let me go..i don’t want to hear anymore of your lies..’’ she pushed him away.

‘’youngie...the times i spent with you..there were true..i really loved you..and i didn’t use you to keep me occupied from thinking about fany.’’

‘’siwon...just stop it! i’m never going to believe you again...i’m not someone whose made of steel! I have feelings! I don’t want to get hurt by anyone ever again...you’re the first and last person who will ever hurt me!’’

‘’youngie..why wont you believe me?’’ he said. ‘’cant you feel the sincerity of my heart during those times i spent with you? Cant you feel that i love you? I have no more feelings for fany..’’

‘’then why did you kiss her huh?!’’

‘’youngie...i kissed her because i felt sad for her, she had to lose me just to make sure that she was by her mother’s side...but all that gone in vain when she passed away..i-i just felt sympathy for her..’’

‘’thats not showing sympathy siwon! Thats telling her that you want to start all over again!’’

‘’youngie..thats not true...’’ he tried to defend himself. ‘’kissing her was wrong..i know that, but i never planned on getting back together with her...i only had one person in my heart and that was you.’’

‘’you know what siwon? I had enough! You’re never going to admit it..so you know what? Lets just end this.’’

Siwon felt his heart sank. End this? End what? Their relationship?

‘’y-youngie...w-what are you s-saying?’’

She closed her eyes as she continue tearing, before opening them up and looking at him once more.

‘’i’m saying...lets break up..’’

Siwon stood there dumbfounded. He walked back abit. ‘’b-break up?’’

‘’y-yes....l-lets end all of this..l-lets pretend that we never dated before...that way, you can be reunited with fany.’’

‘’WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT YOU’RE THE ONE I’M IN LOVE WITH AND NOT FANY?!’’ he lost it suddenly.

‘’siwon...’’

‘’WHY?! HAVE I NOT SHOWN YOU AS MUCH AS I’M SUPPOSE TO? OR AM I JUST NOT SINCERE ENOUGH?’’

‘’siwon...’’

‘’TELL ME YOUNGIE! I’LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO CHANGE AND MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP BETTER-‘’

‘’STOP LYING TO YOUSELF! YOU LOVE FANY! YOU DONT FEEL A THING FOR ME AT ALL!’’

‘’YOUNGIE!’’

Sooyoung calmed herself down. ‘’look siwon...d-dating with you was a mistake...i shouldn’t have agreed. How i wished i didn’t date you...or better yet...how i wished i didn’t find out about you kissing fany..’’

‘’youngie...please....y-you cant do this to me..’’

‘’i would have continued on being with you if i hadn’t caught you..’’ she wiped her tears. ‘’thats how much i love you..i wouldn’t mind being kept in the dark and have you see fany behind my back and still love you-‘’

‘’youngie!’’

‘’but now...i decided that i want to back out..’’ she turned back. ‘’my boyfriend..choi siwon, h-he was....’’ she held back her tears. ‘’he was dead to me w-when the moment i saw him with fany..’’

Siwon dropped to the floor upon hearing those words.

‘’h-how i wished i didn’t found out about you...’’

With that, she left him behind as she disappeared into the stairs.

Siwon sat there, clutching his heart as he began weeping. ‘’y-youngie....’’

unbeknown to him, she was secretly crying behind the door, taking a peep at him.

---------------------------------

Sooyoung just laid on her bed, hugging the bear that siwon got for her as she continued with a new daily routine, staying in bed and crying. She heard a soft knock coming from the door as seohyun came in and laid beside her sister.

‘’unnie...’’

‘’seo...i like to be alone now..’’ sooyoung said as she looked at the picture of her and siwon together.

Seohyun hugged her sister.

‘’unnie...please don’t chase me out..i don’t want to leave you here all broken..’’

‘’seo..please? breaking up with wonnie..i-i just don’t want to talk about it.’’

‘’unnie...you still love him..i know you do..if not you wouldn’t be keeping all this stuffs.’’ She pointed at the picture and the bear.

‘’i-i don’t love him anymore seo..h-hes dead to me.’’

‘’unnie!’’

‘’seo...get out or i’m going to start getting angry..’’

Seohyun obediently got up and headed to the door, but not before turning back to sooyoung.

‘’unnie..i believe siwon oppa, he’s not the type to cheat someone of their feelings. I really hope you give him another chance.’’

‘’please...just go away seo..don’t ever bring him up again. i’m not interested about anything that has to do with him.’’

Just then, the bell rang. Seohyun quickly got to the door and opened it. she came face to face with a rather petite figure who greeted her. Bowing 90 degrees.

‘’erm...sorry but who might you be?’’ seohyun asked.

‘’oh..where are my manners? I’m choi sunkyu, choi siwon’s younger sister’’

‘’s-siwon oppa’s sister?’’

‘’yea...well..you see, i’m looking for sooyoung..its she at home?’’

‘’what are you doing here?’’ sooyoung said as she got out her room.

Sunny stepped in and walked towards her.

‘’sooyoung...’’ she started. ‘’first and foremost..’’

She knelt down.

‘’s-sunny! Get up! What are you doing?’’ sooyoung quickly got to her and tried to get her up her feet while seohyun just looked on in shocked.

‘’i’m so sorry sooyoung...for my behaviour the other time..’’

Sooyoung stopped a moment and looked at her.

‘’i’m sorry for hurting your feelings the other time...i shouldn’t have talk about fany...’’

‘’sunny..’’

‘’please forgive me...’’

‘’sunny...please get up first..’’

Sunny got up her feet when sooyoung held her up.

‘’listen...i understand why you did that..you were just hoping fany would go back to your brother...and she can now...’’

‘’and thats the second reason why i’m here.’’ Sunny said. ‘’y-you see..my brother isn’t planning on going back to fany..’’

‘’why not?’’ seohyun asked.

She turned to seohyun. ‘’because he wants to be with sooyoung..’’

‘’h-he said that?’’ seohyun looked at sooyoung. ‘’unnie-‘’

‘’did he sent you here to tell me that load of crap?’’

Sunny turned back to sooyoung. ‘’n-no...i came here on my own will, and its not a load of crap sooyoung..i can tell he really does love you..’’

‘’sunny..please i’m not in the mood for jokes...just head home alright? I-‘’

‘’oppa hasn’t been eating properly this past 2 days..he hasn’t been able to sleep well too..and as a sister, i feel bad for him..sooyoung..he really loves you.’’

Sunny could tell sooyoung was tearing up abit but she held her tears back.

‘’fany told me what happened..and thats why i’m here, to tell you that despite whatever thing that happen between them, they weren’t going any further. All because oppa doesn’t want to lose you..’’

‘’wonnie..’’

‘’i’m sorry sunny...i-i cant be with him...tell him this..’’

‘’unnie..’’

‘’tell him...to stop lying to himself...and that he doesn’t love me at all, tell him to forget whatever happened between us..i’m never going back to him.’’

‘’sooyoung-‘’

‘’tell him, that i no longer love him anymore.’’

Seohyun and sunny just stood there, with nothing to say.

‘’i-i guess i’ve got to be going then.’’ Sunny said as she made her way to the door.

‘’t-thank you for coming over..’’ seohyun said.

‘’and don’t ever come back here sunny if you’re going to try and persuade me to go back to him...i’ll never accept him again.’’

‘’unnie!’’

Sunny only nodded and said her goodbye before seohyun closed the door.

‘’unnie! How could you-‘’

Too late. She already went back into her room and shut the door. Seohyun felt really sad for her sister and siwon, deep down, she really wanted them to mend their relationship. Thats when she suddenly got an idea. She quickly unlocked her gates and chase after sunny.

‘’sunny!’’ she called out to her when she saw her about to take a step towards the stairs. sunny turned back to see who called her.

‘’oh...erm...sooyoung’s sister.’’ She said.

‘’please..just call me seo..short from for seohyun.’’

‘’oh...alright then.’’ She smiled. ‘’whats up seo?’’

‘’l-listen...do you mind giving me siwon oppa’s number?’’

‘’oppa’s number?’’

Seohyun nodded. ‘’yeap...’’

‘’whatever for?’’

Seohyun just smiled. ‘’well, that way i can contact siwon oppa and let him in the house secretly so he can talk to unnie..’’

Sunny widened her eyes. ‘’y-you sure about this seo?’’

Once again, she nodded. ‘’yeap...i really do hope that they get back together..now, given unnie’s temper, it might not come out as planned, but we need to take the risk if we want to help them get back together.’’

Sunny thought for awhile before agreeing. ‘’well...i guess you’re right..alright then.’’

They exchanged their numbers before sunny sent seohyun siwon’s no.

‘’great! So i’ll contact him and tell him about it..thank you soo much.’’

Sunny smiled. ‘’hey don’t mention it, i just want to see oppa get back to his normal self. I guess i’ll be heading back home now alright?’’

‘’alright then..see you!’’

They waved each other goodbye.

--------------------------------------

‘’argh!!! This is so darn irritating! How can finding 1 outlaw be sooo difficult?!’’  yesung yelled in frustration as he tossed his papers aside.

‘’keep it together man..whoever said it was going to be easy?’’ heechul continued flipping over his paper.

‘’2 months! 2 stinking months!’’ yesung continued.

‘’well, he knows very well he’s being chased after for indirectly helping his father escape from all the killings hes done..he’s not stupid man...’’

Just then yesung got a call from an unknown number.

‘’yesung speaking, whose this.’’

‘’o-officer...’’

‘’hello?’’ yesung asked, not familiar with the person talking to him.

‘’i-its me..y-yunho..’’

Yesung immediately got up. ‘’yunho? Hey what’s up? Why are you calling me?’’

‘’who’s yunho?’’ heechul asked as he got to yesung.

‘’listen officer..he’s looking for me..’’

‘’who’s looking for you?’’

‘’the person whose father your team mate killed...’’

Yesung’s eyes widened.

‘’w-what?’’

‘’what? Whats going on man? Tell me?’’ heechul asked.

‘’yea...i spotted him back a few days ago...on my way back home, it was pretty late at night, but while walking back i saw him talking to one of my neighbours. I quickly hid at the side of the alley, hiding away from him. i saw him taking out a piece of paper with my picture on it ...he’s out for revenge.’’

Yesung slump back into his seat. ‘’w-was there anyone else with him?’’

‘’no...he’s not the type who ask people to do his dirty works, if he wants someone to be teach a lesson, he does it himself. He’s a one man show.’’

‘’what? One man show, then why-‘’

‘’he’s is very dangerous on his own..trying to catch him wont be easy’’ yunho added in.

‘’hey man...speak! whats going on?’’ heechul was getting impatient.

‘’yunho...where are you now?’’

‘’i’m currently shifting places to stay, its safer this way...’’

‘’then why not come to the station?’’ yesung offered

‘’but..’’

‘’if you’re really that wanted by him, then all the more you should stay in the station. We will keep you locked up in the questioning room. Don’t worry, we have lots of people here.’’

Yunho stood silent awhile before answering. ‘’a-alright then..so can i be kept there until you have caught him?’’

‘’yeah you may.’’

‘’alright then..i’ll make my way down there tomorrow, i’ve got to be going.’’

‘’alright..please, be careful.’’ Yesung ended the line and looked at heechul.

‘’finally...so whats it about?’’

‘’that chansung guy is hunting down yunho and siwon..’’

‘’yunho? Whose he?’’

‘’remember the guy who you saw 2 months back at the warehouse?’’

‘’uh huh? Wait...he was involved in the killing?’’

‘’well, he sort of contributed to killing him..he fired at the bald guy when he tried to gun me down. Siwon killed him  after he got up a second time to try his luck again.’’

Heechul nodded. ‘’i see..’’

‘’yeah..so i told him to come here for protection..we’ll be quarantining him inside the questioning room, with no contact to the outside world until we caught the wanted person.’’

Heechul sighed. ‘’so i guess we’ve got to come clean with the rest of your team mate eh?’’

‘’yeah...i guess so..but i think we should keep this away from won won and soo..’’

Heechul shot his brows up. ‘’why?’’

‘’won won’s pretty reckless..he might go after him all by himself, therefore putting soo at risk cause she cant stand the thought of him getting hurt. Which could end up in both of them dead.

‘’still, we cant be keeping it from them any longer..i guess they have the right to know.’’

‘’but..’’

‘’what are you going to say to cover up for yunho when they see him in the questioning room staying for like i don’t know? Maybe months?’’

Yesung stopped a moment, heechul had a point.

‘’argh...do we really have to?’’

‘’yea..hey if you’re worried about siwon, you could just get him to promise you that he will never try to catch him by himself.’’

Yesung sighed.

‘’alright then...’’

---------------------------------

Else where, in some unknown parts of the city, a tall figure is seen going through the internet for some information in his apparent worn out room.

Pictures of siwon and yunho all over the wall were seen.

The light emitted from the computer screen began to dimmed slowly as siwon’s pictures starts coming out.

Chansung starts checking on his pictures, but a particular picture of a girl beside siwon caught his attention, she seemed pretty familiar to him, but it still did not ring any bells. He think and think and think until.

‘’ah...that’s right...she’s the girl with him at the warehouse.’’

He smiled. ‘’could it be that she’s his girlfriend?’’

He stood up and took out a dart, rubbing the sides of it with his thumb. ‘’well, she’s a detective too eh? That makes things more exciting and easy.’’

He threw the dart, it finding its way onto siwon’s picture on the wall.

---------------------------------

-next day

‘’so what are you planning on doing today unnie?’’ seohyun asked as she locked arms with sooyoung.

‘’i don’t know..just slack at home? I don’t feel like going anywhere.’’

‘’oh come on unnie!’’

‘’seo i really don’t want to go out anywhere.’’

Seohyun pouted. ‘’alright fine...i guess i’ll call kyu to bring me out later.’’

‘’yea you do that..’’

‘’of course i will! I’m gonna spend time with my boyfriend rather than stay with-‘’ seohyun stopped herself. She turned to see whether sooyoung was alright.

‘’oh...i’m sorry unnie, i didn’t meant to mention the term ‘boyfriend’ ‘’

‘’i-its ok seo...’’ she stated. ‘’come on don’t just stand there, help me open the door, i want to get a bath.’’

‘’a-alright’’ seohyun quickly open the door, allowing sooyoung to go in and head to the shower. she quickly locked the gates when she remember about siwon.

‘’oh thats right...siwon oppa..i better get him to come now.’’

She quickly phoned siwon and got him to come down to their house.

It didn’t take long for him to come. He reached there in about 10 mins.

‘’w-wow...siwon oppa..you’re fast.’’ Seohyun said as she opened the gate for him.

‘’y-yeah..’’ siwon said as he tried to catch his breath. ‘’i ran here..’’

‘’i see..come on siwon oppa, take a seat..unnie’s still in the shower.’’

‘’s-seo...w-why are you helping me?’’ he suddenly asked her, looking at her.

Seohyun looked back at him.

‘’because i know you’re not that kind of person oppa...’’

‘’seo...’’

‘’after unnie got to know you, she started changing to the way she use to be, ever better. It was you who made the change in her, who gave her the love that she needed and for that, i’m really thankful for you.’’

Siwon felt touched by seohyun’s words.

‘’but seo...’’ he began to gloom. ‘’s-she caught me kissing-‘’

‘’siwon oppa, dont let what you done eat you up...fight for unnie.’’

‘’seo..’’ he hugged her. ‘’t-thank you...for still believing in me..’’

‘’siwon oppa...i’ll always believe you...and i promise..i’ll help you get unnie back..’’

Siwon tighten his hug on her. ‘’thank you sooo much...’’

‘’haha siwon op-pa...i-i cant breath.’’

‘’oh...i’m sorry’’

‘’hey seo i’ve been calling you from inside the toilet-‘’ sooyoung came out, seeing siwon hugging seohyun.

‘’u-unnie!’’ seohyun said as she quickly broke the hug with siwon.

‘’youngie...’’

‘’WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHY ARE YOU HUGGING MY SISTER?!’’ she yelled at him.

‘’unnie! Please dont be mad at siwon oppa..i let him in.’’ Seohyun pleaded.

Sooyoung turned back to seohyun, curious as to why she allowed him in.

‘’y-you..let him in?’’

Seohyun nodded slowly. She knew she was going to get into hot soup for it. siwon immediately came to her defence.

‘’y-youngie...dont be mad at her, she was just trying to help us-‘’

‘’HELP US WHAT?! GET BACK TOGETHER?! CHOI SIWON, I’M NEVER COMING BACK TO YOU!’’

‘’’youngie!’’

‘’unnie!’’

‘’YOU BE QUIET THERE! WHAT DID I SAID ABOUT LETTING HIM IN SEO?! WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME?!’’

Seohyun started to feel her eyes turn watery. ‘’u-unnie i was just-‘’

‘’YOU’RE NOT HELPING ME AT ALL SEO! WHY?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO IN TO MY PROBLEMS?! CANT YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?!’’

‘’youngie thats enough! Stop shouting at her.’’ Siwon got to seohyun and held a hand over her shoulders. ‘’seo..i’m so sorry for getting you into this.’’

‘’s-siwon oppa, please dont be.’’

Sooyoung pushed siwon away from seohyun.

‘’DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER! GET OUT!’’

‘’unnie! Please stop shouting at siwon oppa!’’

‘’I SAID BE QUIET THERE!’’

‘’WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SCOLDING ME?! I ONLY MEAN WELL’’

Siwon watched as the 2 sisters hurled arguments at each other.

‘’WHY? YOU’RE ASKING ME WHY?! ITS SIMPLE! CAUSE YOU’RE ALWAYS MAKING IT WORST!’’

‘’WHAT CANT YOU JUST LET ME HELP YOU LIKE HOW DADDY USE TO?’’

‘’seo!’’ siwon tried to stopped her upon seeing sooyoung changed her expression.

‘’w-what was that?’’ sooyoung said

‘’WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BE A DADDY’S GIRL?! CANT YOU GROW UP AND JUST MOVE ON?!’’

‘’seo...dont..’’ siwon held a hand to her arm, but she shook it off.

‘’siwon oppa! She must hear this!’’

Sooyoung was starting to get emotional.

‘’YOU’RE ALWAYS COUNTING ON DADDY CAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ON YOUR OWN! ITS YOUR FAULT DADDY DIED!’’

Sooyoung didn’t know what came over her, or how she picked up the courage to give seohyun a hard slap across the face.

PIACK!

‘’youngie!’’ siwon said as he got to seohyun, who had covered the part where her sister had slapped her.

‘’seo...are you alright?’’ siwon asked seohyun, who just looked back at sooyoung. In tears.

 Sooyoung was also crying.

 ‘’y-you slap me...’’ seohyun said.

 Sooyoung, just realizing what she did immediately regretted her actions.

‘’y-you actually slapped me..’’

‘’s-seo..i-i didn’t mean it.’’ sooyoung said as she got nearer to seohyun, ignoring the fact that she was angry at siwon.

‘’I HATE YOU UNNIE!’’ seohyun said as she ward off sooyoung’s hand and ran out the door.

‘’SEO!’’ siwon said as he looked back at sooyoung. ‘’y-youngie..’’

‘’seo...come back! I-i didn’t mean it...’’

She tried to go after her, but she suddenly felt her legs gave away, she started to fall when siwon caught her.

‘’youngie!’’ he said.

‘’p-please...wonnie, please go after her..’’

He got stunned for a moment. She’s finally starting to call him wonnie. Is it a good thing? He however, quickly snapped out of his little day-dream.

 

‘’i’ll go get her now alright? You just stay here..’’

With that, he took off to find seohyun.