Chapter 2 - Why She Left

Want You Back

Thank you so much for subscribing my story. I'm so happy to see a subscriber. ^^

But, I really sad because no one comment on my story. Is my story is bad? :(

BTW, This is the next chapter and sorry again for grammar mistake ^^

 

 

At Night. Jiyong POV

It such a tiring as hell day. It’s just 8 pm but I decided to go home because I didn’t have any work in the office. Finally I reach my home sweet home. I get out from my Lamborghini and went in. When I opened the door I saw an envelope behind my door. I take it and go to living room. When I opened it, There 3 pieces of photos inside. My eyes widened when I saw it. I saw picture of my girl, Chaerin hugging each other with my best friend. The other is MY GIRL kissed his cheek and the last one is Taeyang kissed her forehead. What the hell they are doing? Are they cheat behind my back?! Then I hear my door bell rang. When I open it, there is Chaerin, smile at me widely while I just glare at her full of anger. I close the door and grab her wrist tight. “O-oppa,, it’s hurt.” She tried to break free but of course I didn’t let go. Then the bell rang once again. “Just get the hell out from my house!” I scream, don’t care who is in the door. I forced her to my room. “Oppa, you hurt me! Please let go!” She scream but once again, I didn’t care and brought her to my room and locked the door.

Author POV

Seunghyun and Seungri is in front of Jiyong’s door. They press the bell button and hear Jiyong scream from inside. They think Jiyong is tired so they decided to leave him and talk later. But, when they hear a girl scream they get in without his permission. They know it’s Chaerin’s voice and they know something is happen between them. When they got in, They can’t see anyone.

“Don’t lie to me! You’re ing cheating behind me! With him!”

Praaaang

Sound of glass broken is heard. “Oppa, I and Taeyang just friend! Please believe me!” They heard Chaerin shake voice. They ran to Jiyong’s room and try to get in but it’s locked.

They knock the door hard “Jiyong what are you doing to her?! Please open the door Jiyong!” Seunghyun scream.

Chaerin POV

When Jiyong locked the door I really scare. What will he do to me? He look at me with anger. He pinned me on the wall. “Explain” he said with anger in his tone. He hand me a photos, when I see that photo my eyes widen, it’s me and Taeyang at park. “Oppa, it’s really nothing oppa. I… I just sad at that time and meet Taeyang at the park and he try to calm me down.” I try to explain. He then walk away to the drawer I didn’t dare to follow him. He is so damn mad at me right now. “Don’t ing lie to me! You’re cheating behind me! With him!”

He took the glass on his drawer and throw it toward me and it hit the wall right 5 inches behind me. I froze. I scare now, I’m so deathly scare. My leg became jelly and I slipped down. My body is shake. “Oppa, I and Taeyang just friend! Please believe me!” My voice shake because crying. Uh, I didn’t notice that I already cry. Then I hear knock on the door “Jiyong what are you doing to her?! Please open the door Jiyong!” I heard Seunghyun voice. I can’t do anything. “Didn’t I tell you to GO?!” Jiyong scream facing the door. “Hyung, please, don’t be stupid. Just talk calmly. Don’t like this!” Then I heard Seungri’s voice. Jiyong back in front of me. He grab my shoulder hard, I felt like my bone can broke at this time. “Tell them to get out. I want just us.” He said full of suppressed. I look at him with fear and nodded. He let go of my shoulder harshly make it hit the wall. I whined in pain. “Oppas, Seunghyun and Seungri Oppa. I…. I’m f-fine.. Please go. P-please.” I said stuttered. Inside I want to scream ‘Please help me!’ but I can’t. It will be more worse. “Are you sure? Jiyong is hurting you right?” Seunghyun voice worried. “N-no oppa. He he didn’t hu-hurt me.” I took a glance at Jiyong who now sitting on his bed with his head on his head. “Oke then. If Jiyong hurt you and you need help. Call us.” Seungri said more calm then before. “Okay. Just go, please?” I still try to make my voice as normal as possible. I heard their footstep and a door closed. “Oppa, they are go.” I said lowly. Still afraid he will do something like earlier. “So, what your relationship with my BEST FRIEND?” he said sarcastic. “I- I have told you, r-r-right? We are just friend.” My voice shake again. He grab a photo frame and throw it again, I closed my eyes. PRANG! It landed beside me. He reach me again and held my arm tight. “Don’t lie! Tell me, Chaerin!” He scream at my face. I kept crying. Slap. He just slap me. It’s not the first time, but it’s still hurt. Yes, whenever he mad at me he would slap me. But not like this, throwing glass. It’s the first time and I really really scared. “Why you don’t answer me?” another slap. The slap is not that hurt. But the pain is all over my chest, my heart. “I already tell you the truth Ji.” I said weakly. I tired. He took one piece of the shattered glass. “What about the kiss at his cheek?” He traced my left cheek with the sharp part of the glass. I think it’s not that deep but it so hurt. “I just thank him for comfort me. Please stop Ji. Believe me.” He smirked. “And his kiss here?” He traced my temple with that same piece of glass. Fresh blood start to cover half my face. I can’t take it anymore. I stood up with all my strength and he follow me. When I was about to go, he grab my shoulder and toss me to the wall. My back is ache. “Where do you think you go?!” He slaps my right cheek. “You blame me! You Think that I cheated. I really told you the truth I’m not cheat!” I scream in front of him. He kept quite for awhile. “YOU LIE!” he scream back and push me, make me fall to the broken glass. My hand is bleeding. Fortunately I wear leather jacket so it didn’t hurt me too much. I try to stand again. “The truth is, I saw you make out with Dara in your studio. I ran to the park and meet him. It’s not my fault! It’s yours! You’re the one who cheated on me!” I shouted while kept crying. Now, he kept silent. He froze in his place, he stared at me blankly. I unlock his door and out from his room. “Chaerin, listen. I’m sorry.” He follow me out. He grab my hand, the one that hurt. I’m hissed because of pain. “It’s hurt oppa!” He let go of my hand. He look at his bloody hand. My blood. “We are over.” I said throwing our couple ring. “I’m sorry Chaerin. I’m an . A jerk. I hurt you. Please forgive me. Please don’t leave me. I love you.” He fall on his knees. I want to hug and forgive him, tell him that I’m fine. It’s not his fault. But, it hurt so much. I can’t forgive him. No more. I cry harder and leave his house. I ran to my house that 2 block away from his.

Author POV

Jiyong froze in his place. He felt numb. He feel like he’s the most stupid boy. The most evil boy. He know he don’t deserve her. She’s too good for him. He cry holding his chest. Why he do that? Why he hurt the love of his life. He is so ed up. He can’t ran after her, but he can’t let her go either. How he supposed to do.

End Flashback

Jiyong POV

I cry remember that night, that day. The day when I lost her. Maybe forever. I close the black box and place it on the closet again. I sat in the chair near the window. I look outside. The rain get heavier like it’s know my soreness. 3 days after that I look for her, but she is nowhere to be found. Why I take so long to run after her? Because I think, She will calm down a little bit. But no, she’s gone. I ask everyone but they didn’t know where is she. I ask her parents but no use, they won’t tell me. Of course, I hurt her so much. It’s good they didn’t kill me or something. It’s already 6 months she is disappear from my sight. I still can’t get over her. Can I? It’s hurt. I lost the love of my life because my stupidity. Because my ego. How I wish I can get time back at that night. Tears keep flowing. I must face the fact that I’ll never get her back anymore. Never. Lee Chaerin. I’m so sorry, but I love you.

--------------------------------------------

 

Hey, do you think I must make a sequel?

Sad Ending or Happy Ending?

Please comment :)